Salem, OR 97304 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Pricing

About Uniquely Cakes

As a Confectionery Artist I started working in a bakery at the ages of 13. I have baked, and specialized in, wedding cakes and landmark anniversary cake, 25th and 50th. I have been making dreams come true since 1996 from my home in Salem. Oregon.

Uniquely Cakes, LLC was chosen for the name of my business because of the very unique, moisture-rich flavor my cakes have.

Your consultation is in the comfort and privacy of my home. Because the work is done in my home, instead of a shop, I can provide a more affordable price for my clients.

Follow Uniquely Cakes on

53 Reviews for Uniquely Cakes

Uniquely Cakes 1
Uniquely Cakes 2
Uniquely Cakes 3
Uniquely Cakes 4

Briar · Married on 05/15/2019

Beautiful, delicious cakes, and excellent, personalized service. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Gaylene · Married on 01/18/2019

Pleasant and Delicious

I wanted just a small 6” birthday cake that not everyone will make. I contacted Uniquely Cakes to see if she was willing to make a 3 layer cake in Lemon Raspberry. She not only made a deliciously moist lemon cake with raspberry filling, but it was 4 layers. It was ready to pick up at the time requested.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Sandra · Married on 09/21/2018

I had planned my wedding remotely (from Chicago), so all communication was via email. Uniquely Cakes was incredible to work with - responsive, cooperative and professional. The cake was exactly what I wanted and tasted fantastic. Everyone at the wedding raved about the flavor, and my dad had FOUR slices of cake! It was just delicious. Thank you, Rochelle. I wish you were based in Chicago.

Sent on 09/24/2018