Salem, OR 97301 Map · Phone number

About Country Cake Shop

Country Cake Shop is a custom cake boutique, specializing in romantic, flowy, chic cakes. Expect a personalized and professional experience from start to finish, with customized cake tasting menus and the cake designer herself delivering and setting up the cake.

I offer a First Responders Discount. EMS, Police & Firefighters (and their spouses) receive 20% ALL ORDERS! Thank you for all you do!

Follow Country Cake Shop on

bas relief vertical stripe
olive scallop

31 Reviews for Country Cake Shop

• User3062972 · 1+ year ago

Country Cake Shop was the bakery that made the small wedding cake and multiple cupcakes in multiple flavors for my wedding. The baker was very flexible and willing to create my wedding cake and cupcakes to fit my taste and preferences. She has soooo many delicious flavors, and makes masterful creations that don't just taste amazing, but are beautiful as well.

I highly recommend Country Cake Shops if you are looking for a baker with exquisite taste, creativity, and the ability to make the cake actually TASTE GOOD, unlike a lot of other wedding cakes. The owner is also just a lovely, sweet lady.

Krystle · Married on 07/27/2017

Sara created a delicious semi-naked two-tier lemon vanilla with coconut frosting wedding cake, which was such a hit with our guests that even the extra slices were polished off in record time.

We ordered a basic cake, which we could decorate on our own with the flowers and cake toppers we already had, and she delivered it exactly the way we wanted it. Too bad the summer heat meant we couldn't leave it out on display at our vineyard location for too long! Nevertheless, everyone raved about the cake - the layers were moist, and the frosting was just the right amount with just the right amount of sweetness.

• Emily

Emily · Married on 11/19/2016

Absolutely loved my cake and mini cupcakes from Country Cake Shop! Sarah is awesome to work with - I think I changed my cupcake flavors 3 times, and probably asked 50 questions. My cake was exactly what I wanted and worth every penny. Will definitely be purchasing cakes and other goodies from her in the future!

Country Cake Shop FAQ

• What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes