Uniquely Cakes Reviews

77 | Salem, OR

77 Reviews for Uniquely Cakes

Elizabeth B. · Getting married on 12/04/2021

Wonderful Cakes!

Absolutely beautiful and incredibly delicious cakes! I have been lucky enough to sample many of them and they were all amazing. Wonderful to work with too, you couldn't do any better!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Cat S. · Married on 06/12/2021

I wouldn’t go elsewhere!

We used Uniquely Cakes for our wedding in 2016 and the experience was phenomenal. By then, I was over doing cake samplings and was not excited about trying more cake. We decided to try out one more place and we are sure glad we did. Rochelle’s cakes just melt in your mouth. They aren’t too sweet and she has the best variety of flavor/filling options. I recently reached back out to her for a special occasion and even though it’s not normally something she offers, she went out of her way to bake a cake for the special day!

Sent on 06/14/2021

Bonnie B. · Married on 05/29/2021

Just perfect

We found Rochelle , Uniquely Cakes at a wedding show in 2019 . We had met with her and tasted her cakes and fell in love. They were so light and fluffy, moist and had amazing flavor. She even makes her own butter! We were very impressed and knew we wanted her to make our wedding cake. We had to reschedule and change venues multiple times and she worked with us the whole way until our big day. Our cake was absolutely gorgeous and delicious. Everyone raved about how beautiful and tasty it was. It was better than I could've expected. We had a four teir cake and cupcakes, the price for the cake and quality of cake was perfect for us and we'll worth it. Rochelle is a great baker and very kind. We definitely recommend her and are so glad we found her!

Sent on 06/04/2021

Tamara S. · Married on 04/24/2021

Wonderful Wedding Cake

Rochelle is a joy to work with and her cakes are extraordinary. I was nervous about choosing a cake vendor since I don’t live in Salem but Rochelle went above and beyond our expectations. The cake for my daughter’s wedding was so beautiful my husband said it was a shame to have to cut it up. Her cakes are the best I have ever had. Usually I scrape the frosting off any cake I have . Not with a cake from Rochelle. Her frosting and cakes are beyond delicious. You will be very pleased with a cake from Rochelle.
    Tamara April 2021

Sent on 04/26/2021
  • Mindy

Mindy B. · Married on 12/12/2020

Wonderful cakes with all occasions

Rochelle is always offering new and beautiful designs and flavors! I am definitely using her for my wedding! Wonderful flavors and beautiful cakes! Wonderful to work with, very reasonable and prompt to answer any question I have!

Sent on 01/04/2020

Jillian N. · Married on 08/29/2020

Wedding cake

Rochelle made my wedding cake and it was fabulous ! She included a very yummy tasting to help us choose a flavor and then decorated the cake exactly how we wanted ! She was very flexible and wanted to make sure we had the wedding cake of our dreams.. which we did! Would definitely recommend her. The cakes are INCREDIBLE.

Sent on 07/16/2020

Cristi O. · Married on 08/11/2020

Absolutely amazing

Rochelle made my daughters 21st birthday cake & it was amazing. She listened to detail & nailed everything I asked for. Her prices are reasonable & she’s a fantastic lady. I will definitely be sharing her name & business & will be looking to hire her again. Her cakes are so much of there name UNIQUE. Great flavor too.

Sent on 09/04/2020

Amanda N. · Married on 08/08/2020

Delicious Cake

Uniquely Cakes did an amazing job of making my cake dreams come to life! We did a 3 tiered square barely frosted cake and it was delicious! We had white cake with raspberry filling and Red velvet with buttercream frosting and it was so moist and delicious! We also had cupcakes that were the above flavors plus lemon! She was so nice and easy to work with and I couldn’t have asked for a better cake! Can’t wait to get our 1st anniversary cake from her in a year!

Sent on 10/11/2020

Lori Y. · Married on 07/04/2020

Uniquely cakes

I had a wonderful experience with Rochell! The cakes are amazing and the taste was awesome! I highly recommend using Rochell to everyone!! She will leave you feeling happy and not ripped off!

Sent on 07/10/2020
  • Laura

Laura F. · Married on 01/24/2020

The best; hire her

Cannot recommend Rochelle enough for wedding cakes. She made us a two-tier cake for our wedding party and a whole bunch of cupcakes for the guests. Her prices are VERY reasonable. From the very first tasting all the way to the big day, Rochelle was a joy to work with -- responsive, flexible, professional, and best of all pleasant and kind. We postponed a year due to COVID and Rochelle made it very easy to switch the date. And, of course, the cake was SO delicious and lovely and our guests gushed about it. Hire her!

Sent on 06/10/2021

Janet D. · Married on 01/18/2020

Delicious!

Was beyond happy with my wedding cake. It tasted so good and looked spectacular. Hope to be able to use them for future events.

Sent on 01/19/2020

Sofia · Married on 01/01/2020

Fantastic!

Delicious cakes!
    Pasteles deliciosos!

Elizabeth · Married on 12/24/2019

Office events

The cakes are fabulous! The cakes are decorated beautifully, moist and delicious! Rochelle is a pleasure to work with and is reasonable with her prices!

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • Terri

Terri K. · Married on 08/18/2019

Yummy cakes!

Rochelle makes excellent cakes. They are moist and delicious! She is also a pleasure to work with and is reasonable with her prices! She also made cupcakes for my daughter's shower before the wedding. Excellent as usual!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Jess A. · Married on 08/17/2019

Uniquely Cakes

We absolutely loved working with Uniquely Cakes, Rochelle was easy to work with and super friendly. Our cake was exactly what we wanted. It was beautiful and sooo tasty.

Sent on 09/28/2019

Sammy L. · Married on 07/27/2019

Incredible dessert table for meeting.

Rochelle did an amazing assortment of cakes, cupcakes and torts for a meeting for 50 people. Everyone raved about the desserts! Several ladies asked me for her contact information and said it was the best cake they'd had. Thanks for everything!

Uniquely Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much...so very please to hear all went well. Making an event special and remember able is what I always strive for and I take great pride in my work and my products. Thank you again for your confidants.

Jeanne · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing work and quality.

Easy to work with. Does excellent work on making cakes. The cakes taste wonderful and are beautifully prepared. High-quality. Look forward to referring this company to others and using them again.

Teresa W. · Married on 07/25/2019

Moist, creative, beautiful and a good value!

Rochelle made the cakes for my retirement party. They were delicious and beautifully done. Unlike other cakes that are often decorated by other professionals, Rochelles are very moist and tasty! All of them I have ever tasted are that way and beyond creative and gorgeous! Great value per slice too!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Liza

Liza R. · Married on 07/02/2019

Best Cakes

Cakes are always moist and delicious.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Eileen G. · Married on 06/13/2019

So good! I don't have a sweet tooth, yet I always go back for seconds or thirds!! The cakes look just as amazing as they taste.

All of the cakes I have tried have been amazing (honestly the best I have ever had). Different cakes for different occasions. Beautiful and delicious! Would recommend to everyone!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Madrena L. · Married on 05/18/2019

Our wedding cake was a huge hit!

Our cake was an absolute hit! We got so many compliments on it! Some people even said it was the best cake they’ve ever had! I will keep Uniquely Cakes in mind for any future events and I will recommend them to anyone and everyone! Rochelle was great to work with!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Briar · Married on 05/15/2019

Beautiful, delicious cakes, and excellent, personalized service. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Gaylene · Married on 01/18/2019

Pleasant and Delicious

I wanted just a small 6” birthday cake that not everyone will make. I contacted Uniquely Cakes to see if she was willing to make a 3 layer cake in Lemon Raspberry. She not only made a deliciously moist lemon cake with raspberry filling, but it was 4 layers. It was ready to pick up at the time requested.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Sandra · Married on 09/21/2018

I had planned my wedding remotely (from Chicago), so all communication was via email. Uniquely Cakes was incredible to work with - responsive, cooperative and professional. The cake was exactly what I wanted and tasted fantastic. Everyone at the wedding raved about the flavor, and my dad had FOUR slices of cake! It was just delicious. Thank you, Rochelle. I wish you were based in Chicago.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Carolyn · Married on 08/11/2018

Rochelle did a fabulous job creating our wedding cake. The cake was so soft and delicious, her buttercream icing is phenomenal, and the final product was exactly how we envisioned it! She was so pleasant to work with from start to finish, and happily accommodated our special requests. I highly recommend asking Rochelle to execute the cake of your dreams!

Sent on 09/12/2018