Uniquely Cakes Reviews

69 | Salem, OR

69 Reviews for Uniquely Cakes

Elizabeth Bauman · Getting married on 12/04/2021

Wonderful Cakes!

Absolutely beautiful and incredibly delicious cakes! I have been lucky enough to sample many of them and they were all amazing. Wonderful to work with too, you couldn't do any better!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Mindy

Mindy Berry Schleicher · Getting married on 12/12/2020

Wonderful cakes with all occasions

Rochelle is always offering new and beautiful designs and flavors! I am definitely using her for my wedding! Wonderful flavors and beautiful cakes! Wonderful to work with, very reasonable and prompt to answer any question I have!

Sent on 01/04/2020

Janet Diaz · Married on 01/18/2020

Delicious!

Was beyond happy with my wedding cake. It tasted so good and looked spectacular. Hope to be able to use them for future events.

Sent on 01/19/2020

Sofia · Married on 01/01/2020

Fantastic!

Delicious cakes!
    Pasteles deliciosos!

Elizabeth · Married on 12/24/2019

Office events

The cakes are fabulous! The cakes are decorated beautifully, moist and delicious! Rochelle is a pleasure to work with and is reasonable with her prices!

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • Terri

Terri Kunz · Married on 08/18/2019

Yummy cakes!

Rochelle makes excellent cakes. They are moist and delicious! She is also a pleasure to work with and is reasonable with her prices! She also made cupcakes for my daughter's shower before the wedding. Excellent as usual!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Jess and Lina · Married on 08/17/2019

Uniquely Cakes

We absolutely loved working with Uniquely Cakes, Rochelle was easy to work with and super friendly. Our cake was exactly what we wanted. It was beautiful and sooo tasty.

Sent on 09/28/2019

Sammy Lackner · Married on 07/27/2019

Incredible dessert table for meeting.

Rochelle did an amazing assortment of cakes, cupcakes and torts for a meeting for 50 people. Everyone raved about the desserts! Several ladies asked me for her contact information and said it was the best cake they'd had. Thanks for everything!

Uniquely Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much...so very please to hear all went well. Making an event special and remember able is what I always strive for and I take great pride in my work and my products. Thank you again for your confidants.

Jeanne · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing work and quality.

Easy to work with. Does excellent work on making cakes. The cakes taste wonderful and are beautifully prepared. High-quality. Look forward to referring this company to others and using them again.

Teresa Weninger · Married on 07/25/2019

Moist, creative, beautiful and a good value!

Rochelle made the cakes for my retirement party. They were delicious and beautifully done. Unlike other cakes that are often decorated by other professionals, Rochelles are very moist and tasty! All of them I have ever tasted are that way and beyond creative and gorgeous! Great value per slice too!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Liza

Liza Ramirez · Married on 07/02/2019

Best Cakes

Cakes are always moist and delicious.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Eileen Gilbert · Married on 06/13/2019

So good! I don't have a sweet tooth, yet I always go back for seconds or thirds!! The cakes look just as amazing as they taste.

All of the cakes I have tried have been amazing (honestly the best I have ever had). Different cakes for different occasions. Beautiful and delicious! Would recommend to everyone!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Madrena Lehman · Married on 05/18/2019

Our wedding cake was a huge hit!

Our cake was an absolute hit! We got so many compliments on it! Some people even said it was the best cake they’ve ever had! I will keep Uniquely Cakes in mind for any future events and I will recommend them to anyone and everyone! Rochelle was great to work with!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Briar · Married on 05/15/2019

Beautiful, delicious cakes, and excellent, personalized service. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Gaylene · Married on 01/18/2019

Pleasant and Delicious

I wanted just a small 6” birthday cake that not everyone will make. I contacted Uniquely Cakes to see if she was willing to make a 3 layer cake in Lemon Raspberry. She not only made a deliciously moist lemon cake with raspberry filling, but it was 4 layers. It was ready to pick up at the time requested.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Sandra · Married on 09/21/2018

I had planned my wedding remotely (from Chicago), so all communication was via email. Uniquely Cakes was incredible to work with - responsive, cooperative and professional. The cake was exactly what I wanted and tasted fantastic. Everyone at the wedding raved about the flavor, and my dad had FOUR slices of cake! It was just delicious. Thank you, Rochelle. I wish you were based in Chicago.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Carolyn · Married on 08/11/2018

Rochelle did a fabulous job creating our wedding cake. The cake was so soft and delicious, her buttercream icing is phenomenal, and the final product was exactly how we envisioned it! She was so pleasant to work with from start to finish, and happily accommodated our special requests. I highly recommend asking Rochelle to execute the cake of your dreams!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Jane · Married on 08/10/2018

We were very happy with the cakes that Uniquely Cakes made for our 50th wedding anniversary celebration. Rochelle advised us well on the amount of cake that we needed and charged a reasonable price. The cakes were all delicious. It was hard to decide which of the 3 flavors we liked best!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/21/2018

The cake was amazing. Super moist and delicious! I HIGHLY recommend the red velvet! We ran out of it the quickest.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Erin · Married on 06/16/2018

Everyone at the wedding was raving about the cake, even the venue staff who have wedding cake all summer! One of the venue staff members said it was the best wedding cake she has ever had, so I think that speaks volumes about the quality of the cake! We had a three-tiered cake with three different flavors (chocolate, lemon-poppy, and carrot). She even had a cake stand that we rented for the event and that was the perfect size for the cake. The best part is the value. The cake was much cheaper than some options at higher-end bakeries in Portland, OR. SUCH a great value!

Sent on 07/04/2018

S. · Married on 06/09/2018

I'm so delighted to recommend Rochelle and Uniquely Cakes. Rochelle is so personable and easy to work with. We had a tasting of three of her cakes which were moist, light and flavorful. She was very interested in getting our cake just the way we visualized it. Our cake was perfect for our 50th Wedding Anniversary. Our original cake top from 50 years ago was used and it added to our special memories of our wedding so many years ago. Our family members loved the flavors of the cake and remarked on how delicious it was.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Debi · Married on 12/02/2017

The best cake we have every ate. It is a family tradition to have your yummy cakes at our celebrations. Cant wait for the next time.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Vera · Married on 12/01/2017

Rochelle's cakes are amazing. The quality is truly unbelievable.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Emily · Married on 10/04/2017

Great cake! Flavorful, moist, and beautifully decorated!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Alicia · Married on 08/12/2017

First off... I would consider myself a pretty good Baker and Rochelle takes baking cakes beyond this world. Best icing and frosting best fillings best cake super moist couldn't ask for anything better! Printing was very comparable for Salem. This lady has a treasure for cakes!!!

Sent on 08/13/2017