Uniquely Cakes Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Josh Married on 06/04/2022

Amazing wedding cake!

We got exactly what we requested except a little more... The cake was beautiful moist and very tasty. I would definitely recommend uniquely cakes to anyone wanting an amazing cake!
  • Cody
    Cody J. Married on 01/29/2022

Best Cake I’ve Ever Had!

Cake to die for, very friendly, and great pricing! Don’t look anywhere else! This is the cake you NEED! It’s as simple as that. You will not be disappointed.
    Elizabeth B. Married on 12/04/2021

Wonderful Cakes!

Absolutely beautiful and incredibly delicious cakes! I have been lucky enough to sample many of them and they were all amazing. Wonderful to work with too, you couldn't do any better!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Saprina
    Saprina O. Married on 11/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Rochelle is a great person to work with

Best cakes ever! Super moist and flavorful.
    Vonne Married on 10/16/2021

Best and Most Beautiful

Our experience with Rochelle and Uniquely Cakes, was the best, we sampled four different flavors and fillings of our choice and had a family event , it was a blast. The cakes are the most moist and favorable cakes we have ever eaten, and her service , attention to detail was awesome. Rochelle listened to what we were looking for and helped us with the type of cake and amount based on our needs. If you are looking for a wedding cake go no further "Uniquely Cakes" is the best. Thank you Rochelle for helping to make our day great.
    C. Lee Married on 09/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Melts in your mouth-that good!

The cake I had was beautifully curated to fit my style. The color requested was spot on and ABSOLUTELY delicious. (Did I mention delicious??) I have recommended this vendor to family and friends multiple times already. Marie Antoinette would be happy to lose her head over these cakes in my opinion!
    Rockie L. Married on 09/04/2021

Outstanding

The absolutely best cake that we have ever eaten. Not only was Rochelle easy to work with but, very helpful in deciding what we needed and the perfect design. Her prices are extremely reasonable, with a wide variety of flavors. Our guest couldn't say enough about the cake and we were so proud to hear their reviews. We highly recommend Uniquely Cakes for your wedding or any other event you might have. We loved it, and we loved working with Rochelle
    Todd Married on 08/25/2021

Truly Amazing

I have had the opportunity to have had several combinations of flavors and fillings of Uniquely Cakes.

They have all been wonderful.
    I would not consider using a different bakery to order a cake for an important event and Rochelle is great to work with, she is very detail oriented and organized.

Uniquely Cakes's reply:

Thank you so very much . I greatly appreciate your review and support. As always it's been an honor and a pleasure.
    Cat S. Married on 06/12/2021

I wouldn’t go elsewhere!

We used Uniquely Cakes for our wedding in 2016 and the experience was phenomenal. By then, I was over doing cake samplings and was not excited about trying more cake. We decided to try out one more place and we are sure glad we did. Rochelle’s cakes just melt in your mouth. They aren’t too sweet and she has the best variety of flavor/filling options. I recently reached back out to her for a special occasion and even though it’s not normally something she offers, she went out of her way to bake a cake for the special day!
    Bonnie B. Married on 05/29/2021

Just perfect

We found Rochelle , Uniquely Cakes at a wedding show in 2019 . We had met with her and tasted her cakes and fell in love. They were so light and fluffy, moist and had amazing flavor. She even makes her own butter! We were very impressed and knew we wanted her to make our wedding cake. We had to reschedule and change venues multiple times and she worked with us the whole way until our big day. Our cake was absolutely gorgeous and delicious. Everyone raved about how beautiful and tasty it was. It was better than I could've expected. We had a four teir cake and cupcakes, the price for the cake and quality of cake was perfect for us and we'll worth it. Rochelle is a great baker and very kind. We definitely recommend her and are so glad we found her!
    Tamara S. Married on 04/24/2021

Wonderful Wedding Cake

Rochelle is a joy to work with and her cakes are extraordinary. I was nervous about choosing a cake vendor since I don’t live in Salem but Rochelle went above and beyond our expectations. The cake for my daughter’s wedding was so beautiful my husband said it was a shame to have to cut it up. Her cakes are the best I have ever had. Usually I scrape the frosting off any cake I have . Not with a cake from Rochelle. Her frosting and cakes are beyond delicious. You will be very pleased with a cake from Rochelle.
    Tamara April 2021
  • Mindy
    Mindy B. Married on 12/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful cakes with all occasions

Rochelle is always offering new and beautiful designs and flavors! I am definitely using her for my wedding! Wonderful flavors and beautiful cakes! Wonderful to work with, very reasonable and prompt to answer any question I have!
    Katrina S. Married on 11/12/2020

Amazing!!!

Great design great flavor! Can’t wait to order again.
    Tina Married on 10/25/2020

Wonderful!

Last year we ordered a small cake from Rochelle for our tiny covid wedding and oh my gosh, it was soooo good!! This year some of our family who missed the wedding decided to throw us an anniversary party. I reached out to Rochelle about creating another cake with the same flavors and design and she obliged. If it’s possible, this cake was even better!! Our family couldn’t stop raving about how tasty this cake was! Lots of flavor and perfectly moist.

Uniquely Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much 💓 it's was my joy and pleasure to be part of both of your special days. Looking forward to many more.
    Jillian N. Married on 08/29/2020

Wedding cake

Rochelle made my wedding cake and it was fabulous ! She included a very yummy tasting to help us choose a flavor and then decorated the cake exactly how we wanted ! She was very flexible and wanted to make sure we had the wedding cake of our dreams.. which we did! Would definitely recommend her. The cakes are INCREDIBLE.
    Cristi O. Married on 08/11/2020

Absolutely amazing

Rochelle made my daughters 21st birthday cake & it was amazing. She listened to detail & nailed everything I asked for. Her prices are reasonable & she’s a fantastic lady. I will definitely be sharing her name & business & will be looking to hire her again. Her cakes are so much of there name UNIQUE. Great flavor too.
    Amanda N. Married on 08/08/2020

Delicious Cake

Uniquely Cakes did an amazing job of making my cake dreams come to life! We did a 3 tiered square barely frosted cake and it was delicious! We had white cake with raspberry filling and Red velvet with buttercream frosting and it was so moist and delicious! We also had cupcakes that were the above flavors plus lemon! She was so nice and easy to work with and I couldn’t have asked for a better cake! Can’t wait to get our 1st anniversary cake from her in a year!
    Lori Y. Married on 07/04/2020

Uniquely cakes

I had a wonderful experience with Rochell! The cakes are amazing and the taste was awesome! I highly recommend using Rochell to everyone!! She will leave you feeling happy and not ripped off!
  • Laura
    Laura F. Married on 01/24/2020

The best; hire her

Cannot recommend Rochelle enough for wedding cakes. She made us a two-tier cake for our wedding party and a whole bunch of cupcakes for the guests. Her prices are VERY reasonable. From the very first tasting all the way to the big day, Rochelle was a joy to work with -- responsive, flexible, professional, and best of all pleasant and kind. We postponed a year due to COVID and Rochelle made it very easy to switch the date. And, of course, the cake was SO delicious and lovely and our guests gushed about it. Hire her!
    Janet D. Married on 01/18/2020

Delicious!

Was beyond happy with my wedding cake. It tasted so good and looked spectacular. Hope to be able to use them for future events.
    Sofia Married on 01/01/2020

Fantastic!

Delicious cakes!
    Pasteles deliciosos!
    Elizabeth Married on 12/24/2019

Office events

The cakes are fabulous! The cakes are decorated beautifully, moist and delicious! Rochelle is a pleasure to work with and is reasonable with her prices!
    Mike Married on 11/01/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cakes for special occasions and conferences

Uniquely cakes has the most delicious and well designed cakes in Salem. It was always easy to order as well as receive deliveries on time for every meeting or conference. Although not for weddings we always received excellent service and cakes of impeccable standards that made her business successful.
  • Terri
    Terri K. Married on 08/18/2019

Yummy cakes!

Rochelle makes excellent cakes. They are moist and delicious! She is also a pleasure to work with and is reasonable with her prices! She also made cupcakes for my daughter's shower before the wedding. Excellent as usual!
    Jess A. Married on 08/17/2019

Uniquely Cakes

We absolutely loved working with Uniquely Cakes, Rochelle was easy to work with and super friendly. Our cake was exactly what we wanted. It was beautiful and sooo tasty.
illustration stars