Uniquely Cakes Reviews

Uniquely Cakes 6
Uniquely Cakes 7

Elizabeth Bauman · Getting married on 12/04/2021

Wonderful Cakes!

Absolutely beautiful and incredibly delicious cakes! I have been lucky enough to sample many of them and they were all amazing. Wonderful to work with too, you couldn't do any better!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Sofia · Getting married on 01/01/2020

Fantastic!

Delicious cakes!
    Pasteles deliciosos!

Sammy Lackner · Married on 07/27/2019

Incredible dessert table for meeting.

Rochelle did an amazing assortment of cakes, cupcakes and torts for a meeting for 50 people. Everyone raved about the desserts! Several ladies asked me for her contact information and said it was the best cake they'd had. Thanks for everything!

Uniquely Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much...so very please to hear all went well. Making an event special and remember able is what I always strive for and I take great pride in my work and my products. Thank you again for your confidants.

Jeanne · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing work and quality.

Easy to work with. Does excellent work on making cakes. The cakes taste wonderful and are beautifully prepared. High-quality. Look forward to referring this company to others and using them again.

Teresa Weninger · Married on 07/25/2019

Moist, creative, beautiful and a good value!

Rochelle made the cakes for my retirement party. They were delicious and beautifully done. Unlike other cakes that are often decorated by other professionals, Rochelles are very moist and tasty! All of them I have ever tasted are that way and beyond creative and gorgeous! Great value per slice too!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Liza

Liza Ramirez · Married on 07/02/2019

Best Cakes

Cakes are always moist and delicious.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Eileen Gilbert · Married on 06/13/2019

So good! I don't have a sweet tooth, yet I always go back for seconds or thirds!! The cakes look just as amazing as they taste.

All of the cakes I have tried have been amazing (honestly the best I have ever had). Different cakes for different occasions. Beautiful and delicious! Would recommend to everyone!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Madrena Lehman · Married on 05/18/2019

Our wedding cake was a huge hit!

Our cake was an absolute hit! We got so many compliments on it! Some people even said it was the best cake they’ve ever had! I will keep Uniquely Cakes in mind for any future events and I will recommend them to anyone and everyone! Rochelle was great to work with!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Uniquely Cakes 8
    Uniquely Cakes 9

Briar · Married on 05/15/2019

Beautiful, delicious cakes, and excellent, personalized service. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Gaylene · Married on 01/18/2019

Pleasant and Delicious

I wanted just a small 6” birthday cake that not everyone will make. I contacted Uniquely Cakes to see if she was willing to make a 3 layer cake in Lemon Raspberry. She not only made a deliciously moist lemon cake with raspberry filling, but it was 4 layers. It was ready to pick up at the time requested.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Sandra · Married on 09/21/2018

I had planned my wedding remotely (from Chicago), so all communication was via email. Uniquely Cakes was incredible to work with - responsive, cooperative and professional. The cake was exactly what I wanted and tasted fantastic. Everyone at the wedding raved about the flavor, and my dad had FOUR slices of cake! It was just delicious. Thank you, Rochelle. I wish you were based in Chicago.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Carolyn · Married on 08/11/2018

Rochelle did a fabulous job creating our wedding cake. The cake was so soft and delicious, her buttercream icing is phenomenal, and the final product was exactly how we envisioned it! She was so pleasant to work with from start to finish, and happily accommodated our special requests. I highly recommend asking Rochelle to execute the cake of your dreams!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Jane · Married on 08/10/2018

We were very happy with the cakes that Uniquely Cakes made for our 50th wedding anniversary celebration. Rochelle advised us well on the amount of cake that we needed and charged a reasonable price. The cakes were all delicious. It was hard to decide which of the 3 flavors we liked best!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/21/2018

The cake was amazing. Super moist and delicious! I HIGHLY recommend the red velvet! We ran out of it the quickest.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Erin · Married on 06/16/2018

Everyone at the wedding was raving about the cake, even the venue staff who have wedding cake all summer! One of the venue staff members said it was the best wedding cake she has ever had, so I think that speaks volumes about the quality of the cake! We had a three-tiered cake with three different flavors (chocolate, lemon-poppy, and carrot). She even had a cake stand that we rented for the event and that was the perfect size for the cake. The best part is the value. The cake was much cheaper than some options at higher-end bakeries in Portland, OR. SUCH a great value!

Sent on 07/04/2018

S. · Married on 06/09/2018

I'm so delighted to recommend Rochelle and Uniquely Cakes. Rochelle is so personable and easy to work with. We had a tasting of three of her cakes which were moist, light and flavorful. She was very interested in getting our cake just the way we visualized it. Our cake was perfect for our 50th Wedding Anniversary. Our original cake top from 50 years ago was used and it added to our special memories of our wedding so many years ago. Our family members loved the flavors of the cake and remarked on how delicious it was.

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Uniquely Cakes 10

Debi · Married on 12/02/2017

The best cake we have every ate. It is a family tradition to have your yummy cakes at our celebrations. Cant wait for the next time.

Sent on 12/18/2017
    Uniquely Cakes 11

Vera · Married on 12/01/2017

Rochelle's cakes are amazing. The quality is truly unbelievable.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Emily · Married on 10/04/2017

Great cake! Flavorful, moist, and beautifully decorated!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Alicia · Married on 08/12/2017

First off... I would consider myself a pretty good Baker and Rochelle takes baking cakes beyond this world. Best icing and frosting best fillings best cake super moist couldn't ask for anything better! Printing was very comparable for Salem. This lady has a treasure for cakes!!!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Paula · Married on 08/12/2017

Her cake was amazing!!!! Everyone commented on how good the cake was and they even had seconds. I bought some extra cake too and it was almost gone. I could not believe it! She also was very reasonable too. A very special lady. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/19/2017

Kelly · Married on 08/12/2017

Rochelle made the most beautiful and delicious wedding cake for our special day! We are beyond thrilled about the final outcome, the appearance, flavor and great experience. We couldn't be happier and so thankful we found Uniquely Cakes! We got numerous compliments from our guests and the cake was almost gone because it was such a hit. When selecting our vendors for our wedding, everyone knew about Uniquely Cakes and said we were in great hands. I would highly recommend Uniquely Cakes to everyone and can confirm you will have wonderful and tasty results!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Maureen · Married on 07/15/2017

Uniquely cakes provided an amazing wedding cake! I can't wait to eat it again at our 1 year anniversary!
    Was extremely pleased with overall experience!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Stephanie · Married on 07/08/2017

Delicious, not a crumb left! The cake was beautiful, delivered on time, set up perfectly! Rochelle was great to work with, responding to my first cake inquiry quickly and agreeing to meet with us two days before Christmas to taste cake. Her portfolio provided us with many choices and we were able to choose the perfect cake. I highly recommend Uniquely Cakes.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Debbie · Married on 07/01/2017

Rochelle is AMAZING! She made our wedding cake as well as a groom's cake, and we were thrilled with both of them! Her cakes are both BEAUTIFUL and so moist and delicious! I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 07/17/2017