47 Reviews for Uniquely Cakes

Setup (2)
Cake Stands (2)
Groom's Cake (1)
47 Uniquely Cakes Reviews

The cake was amazing. Super moist and delicious! I HIGHLY recommend the red velvet! We ran out of it the quickest.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cake Stands, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Everyone at the wedding was raving about the cake, even the venue staff who have wedding cake all summer! One of the venue staff members said it was the best wedding cake she has ever had, so I think that speaks volumes about the quality of the cake! We had a three-tiered cake with three different flavors (chocolate, lemon-poppy, and carrot). She even had a cake stand that we rented for the event and that was the perfect size for the cake. The best part is the value. The cake was much cheaper than some options at higher-end bakeries in Portland, OR. SUCH a great value!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I'm so delighted to recommend Rochelle and Uniquely Cakes. Rochelle is so personable and easy to work with. We had a tasting of three of her cakes which were moist, light and flavorful. She was very interested in getting our cake just the way we visualized it. Our cake was perfect for our 50th Wedding Anniversary. Our original cake top from 50 years ago was used and it added to our special memories of our wedding so many years ago. Our family members loved the flavors of the cake and remarked on how delicious it was.

Photo for Uniquely Cakes Review - Our 50th Wedding Anniversary Cake with our original cake top
Profile Picture S., 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Rochelle was wonderful and made us feel invited into her home. And to boot, the cake she makes is moist and delicious! She helped a lot in listening to our vision for our wedding cake, and she helped us find a design that would fit our budget and amount of guests. We felt very safe with our wedding cake in her hands!

Profile Picture Luke, 5/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The best cake we have every ate. It is a family tradition to have your yummy cakes at our celebrations. Cant wait for the next time.

Profile Picture Debi, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Great cake! Flavorful, moist, and beautifully decorated!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I had to change my cake order and she was more then happy to do that for me. The cake was so delicious. It was the best so much flavor.

Profile Picture AAllyrae, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

First off... I would consider myself a pretty good Baker and Rochelle takes baking cakes beyond this world. Best icing and frosting best fillings best cake super moist couldn't ask for anything better! Printing was very comparable for Salem. This lady has a treasure for cakes!!!

Profile Picture Alicia, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Her cake was amazing!!!! Everyone commented on how good the cake was and they even had seconds. I bought some extra cake too and it was almost gone. I could not believe it! She also was very reasonable too. A very special lady. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Paula, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Rochelle made the most beautiful and delicious wedding cake for our special day! We are beyond thrilled about the final outcome, the appearance, flavor and great experience. We couldn't be happier and so thankful we found Uniquely Cakes! We got numerous compliments from our guests and the cake was almost gone because it was such a hit. When selecting our vendors for our wedding, everyone knew about Uniquely Cakes and said we were in great hands. I would highly recommend Uniquely Cakes to everyone and can confirm you will have wonderful and tasty results!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Uniquely cakes provided an amazing wedding cake! I can't wait to eat it again at our 1 year anniversary!
Was extremely pleased with overall experience!

Profile Picture Maureen, 7/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was working with Uniquely Cakes by email on the East Coast before I arrived at my parents house in Oregon. She was wonderful helping me pick the perfect replica cake for my parents 50th Wedding Anniversary even when I was so far away . She also helped make special grooms cakes for my father ( golf themed )
Thank you for helping make their day special
Erika S

Profile Picture Erika , 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Delicious, not a crumb left! The cake was beautiful, delivered on time, set up perfectly! Rochelle was great to work with, responding to my first cake inquiry quickly and agreeing to meet with us two days before Christmas to taste cake. Her portfolio provided us with many choices and we were able to choose the perfect cake. I highly recommend Uniquely Cakes.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Rochelle is AMAZING! She made our wedding cake as well as a groom's cake, and we were thrilled with both of them! Her cakes are both BEAUTIFUL and so moist and delicious! I highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Debbie, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was beautiful and tasted very good. It was a 3-tier cake. She has so many flavors and fillings to choose from and mix & match, which was really great! She responded to emails within a few days and was easy to work with and very affordable. Since it was so hot, we had to change plans a bit and she delivered the cake inside the house and we moved/set it up ourselves, so I cannot comment on the full set-up experience. Overall, a very good experience and I would recommend.

Profile Picture Sara, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Rochelle was excellent to work with. Very professional and willing to accommodate special needs for the cake design.

Profile Picture Denise, 6/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My sister and I had Rochelle make our parents 50th wedding anniversary cake. We had a picture of what we wanted it to look similar too. And she had some great ideas to add to it. She delivered the cake at the specified time and it was beautiful! No worries on our part. She has also made a wedding shower cake for me. She is very professional and easy to work with. She knows her stuff! I would have no problem having her make a cake for me for another event.

Profile Picture Tammy, 11/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Rochelle makes the most beautiful AND best tasting cakes my husband and I have ever tried! She's simply the best. Very accommodating and flexible as well. Would give her a 10!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Rochelle's cakes are not only beautiful but taste delicious! She is friendly, professional and helped make our day special with her creativity and design!

Profile Picture User7439170, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Rochelle did an amazing job with the cake. The flavors were wonderful and the final display was exactly what I had pictured! Thank you!

Profile Picture Janile, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Wonderful experience, beautiful cake at an amazing price! She took a huge stressor off my shoulders in planning my wedding and even gave advice on other segments of my decor.

Profile Picture DJ, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rochelle's cake was gorgeous and absolutely delicious, and as the bride I didn't have to do anything other than try the samples and choose the flavor/design. She was completely flexible with delivery and setup when my reception logistics became a little crazy, and cooperated very smoothly with my florist on getting the decor flowers for the cake taken care of.

Profile Picture Isabel, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Beautiful & sublimely delicious cakes at nearly half the price of the other vendors I'd contacted! I was thrilled to find Rochelle of Uniquely Cakes for my daughter's wedding, and blessed too, because she graciously agreed to do our cakes on short notice even though she was already booked for our date! She is so kind and easy to work with.
The positive reviews on her website were what caught my attention, and she more than lived up to them. We ordered a different flavor cake & filling for each layer. The champagne cake was DIVINE, and the caramel praline was scrumptious!

I thoroughly intend on ordering special occasion cakes from Rochelle again, and heartily recommend Uniquely Cakes to everyone I know.

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The initial appointment was great, and the sample cakes were delicious! Rochelle really spent the time to get the design right and it turned out flawless! Everyone commented on how delicious the cake was, and many people went back to try the different flavors. We couldn't have been happier with the service and the end product.

Profile Picture Erin, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rochelle was so nice and super professional. Her cakes are delicious...the best we had tried!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/23/16, 1 Review