Simply Sweets

Vancouver, WA View map

We are a custom cake and cupcake shop located in downtown Vancouver, Washington. We are known for our fresh baked cupcakes daily and our abilities to create a custom cake centerpiece for any event. But don't think we stop there! We offer everything from cookies to bars and even fresh pies with local fruits. Stop in and say hi to our fantastic design team and give us a try.

$4

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$4

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Vegan

Are you licensed by the state health department?

4.7

• Megan
    Megan A. Married on 08/28/2021

So much yum!

We got a small cake to cut and mini cupcakes for our wedding. Everything was delicious and we received so many compliments from all of our guests. We did a lot of extra taste testing prior to the wedding, which was so much fun! We will definitely be going back on a regular basis, everything there is delicious.
    Allison C. Married on 03/19/2021

Simple and Delicious

I knew after I bought a cake from this bakery for a birthday that they would be my bakery for my wedding! I can say they are truly amazing and absolutely delicious. They forgot to add my cake topper before I picked but drove it to my venue and set it up for me after they had already closed! The design was simple and absolutely what I wanted!
  • Cipriana
    Cipriana M. Married on 10/27/2019

A godsend in the form of CAKE!

This company was a godsend for us. We were unfortunately affected by Cupcake Jones going out of business - we weren't' given our deposit back or given any information prior to their closure, but Simply Sweets saved the day! They took over our order from Cupcake Jones (applied our original deposit as a store credit to their bakery) and worked with us to get a cake and cupcakes made and set up for our wedding! We worked directly with Jen and she was so kind. We really enjoyed her energy and eye for design. We hadn't even considered a cake when we first thought of our desserts, and she walked us through designing one! She took all our input into consideration and really personalized it for us. It came out better than we could have ever asked for!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

39 photos · 06/23/2018
  • Cody & Hannah
    36 photos · 09/04/2016

William James Photography William James Photography Wedding Photographers

Jen and her team have provided cakes for dozens of my clients over the years. Every one of them has been beautiful and on time. I admire their light hearted style and charisma for what they do. The artistry they are able to provide each and everyone of there clients is quite phenomenal. This is my go to bakery in all cases! Sincerely -William

Soleil Bliss Event Productions Soleil Bliss Event Productions Wedding Planners

Jen and the gang at Simply Sweets have always been a pleasure to work with. Creative with not only the look of the cakes, but also the flavors! Conveniently located in the Vancouver Mall with Happy Hour for cupcakes to top it off. Everyone should have a little something sweet to add to their shopping trip right?

Stacey's Flowers Stacey's Flowers Wedding Florists

Jen is one gifted gal. If you would like a one of a kind drop dead gorgeous wedding cake this is the place to go! Love her fun personality and you can go and visit her any day of the week for cupcakes at The Vancouver Mall. Can't get any better than that! Best red velevet ever!!!

607 Washington St Vancouver, 98660

Mon-Fri 7am-5pm Sat 7am-3pm CLOSED SUNDAYS
Location of (Simply Sweets)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding