10411 NW 24th Ave, Vancouver, WA 98685 Map · Phone number

About William James Photography

If you are having a party, William James should be there. His upbeat personality and unique style of capturing images has brought loud applause from his clients. When choosing him as your photographer, you can be assured that you will have a photographer that is part of the day and not a fly on the wall. His light hearted methods will be welcomed by all who attend and allow them to be comfortable in front of the camera! He is one of the hardest working photographers in the area and will satisfy you from contact to album delivery.

• Bailey Batishev Photography
  • Kelsey Straus Photography
  • Andreia Claro Photography
a44a7fa15e52690a 1317930086411 0004
a44a7fa15e52690a 1317930086411 0004

14 Reviews for William James Photography

• Z

Zana · Married on 04/01/2017

I can't say enough great things about Will and his son who worked together on our wedding. From the first day we met him we knew Will was going to be great to work with. He has crazy-fun energy and a great eye for angles, colors, etc. We first sat down with him over drinks to discuss our wedding details and left feeling like we wished he was our friend in real life. Great guy. Showed up on time to the wedding, jumped in with little to no guidance from anyone, took amazing photos of not only us and the bridal party but of our guests as well. We were so busy throughout our wedding day, it was great seeing photos of people smiling and having fun (some who we barely saw during the event). Also took amazing detail photos of all the little decorations I had poured a years worth of effort in to that were around the room.

Fun working relationship that resulted in amazing photographs. We couldn't be happier.

Sent on 04/10/2017

William James Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Zana! You’re two batter and thoughtful love for each other is phenomenal and you exude it. Certainly a match made in heaven and encourages me to be more fun with my wife! Not to mention we are total cat people and love your fiasco of kittens:) -Will

Jenny · Married on 10/01/2016

Absolutely amazing!!! That is all I can say about Will. He was so easy to work with and got some of the most stunning pictures I have ever seen. He has a great eye for amazing shots. He worked with us to make sure we got all the pictures we wanted (family formals and the such) as well as working with different setting and backgrounds. He even was willing to go down the middle of the road to get an old railroad trellace in the background. We also had our dog and he got some really sweet pictures with her. At one point during the reception I even forgot he was there so the pictures will look very natural. He gave us an accurate timeline for getting pictures back. I cannot say enough good things about him. If you think he is too expensive, think again and really compare prices and what you want (especially if you are like us and don't need a lot of fluff or extra things like wedding books or engagement shoots). For the quality of pictures we got, there was no better value. Finally, some advice: make sure you mesh with your photographer and have a connection. Will and I just clicked immediately and that increased my trust that he would get the best shots.

Sent on 11/11/2016

Daisy · Married on 07/10/2016

Talk about getting your money's worth! Will is so down to earth and professional. What more can you want out of a vendor who will have an interaction with everyone of your guests. He makes sure that you get all the shots you want through out the night and suprises you with his creativity and ability to really capture the moments that you often miss by being so caught up in the big day. Him and his wonderful assistant/son make it all go smoothly without the pressure of a perfect timeline because he understands that not everything always goes as planned. Overall my family and friends were amazed at the quality of our wedding pictures and a bit jelous I must add. We will always treasure those beautiful images he captured through his art.

Sent on 12/06/2016

William James Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,916.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2895
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• WE Plan It
    WE Plan It Wedding Planners

Will is one of the best photographers WE have ever worked with. He is professional, timely and his finished products are flawless. My clients are always thrilled with his work and so am I. It's really nice to work with someone that understanding the importance of Character, Integrity and Efficiency.

• 10411 NW 24th Ave Vancouver, 98685 See on map