Simply Sweets Reviews

49 | Vancouver, WA

49 Reviews for Simply Sweets

• Justina

Justina · Married on 07/15/2019

I loved my cake! It was beautiful!! Exactly what I was looking for!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Kara · Married on 11/24/2018

Perfect Cake

Cake was delicious, and custom designed, exactly as ordered. Got a smaller cake and. Mini cupcakes to serve.

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/19/2017

Delicious and great customer service!! We have always loved the cupcakes from here so we decided to have our wedding cake and cupcakes made here. They were perfect and delivered just on time!! The service was excellent!

Sent on 08/24/2017
  • K'Lynn

K'Lynn · Married on 08/05/2017

I'm so glad we chose Simply Sweets for our wedding! Their flavor choices made it difficult for us, but they were all so amazing, we couldn't go wrong! We ended up selecting 4 cupcake flavors (all with different decorations) and. 6" grooms cake for the cake cutting. Everything was delivered on time and set up perfectly day of.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/03/2017

Simply sweets did an amazing job with our wedding cake! Jen and all of her staff were always friendly. Our cake looked beautiful and tasted wonderful! Jen even stepped in to help save the day when we had a mishap with our cake flowers and other floral arrangements. We will be using Simply Sweets for all of our cake needs in the future!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Emma · Married on 11/06/2016

Jen and her staff are absolutely amazing! We went to Jen to have a wedding cake and cupcakes made and it was amazing from start to finish! She worked with us on making the cupcakes with our little touches. Our wedding cake was to die for, caramel zebra with buttercream frosting, OH MY YUM! Everybody at the wedding loved the cupcakes and they even worked with me to make a special one for our junior bridesmaids birthday which was the same day of our wedding! Ethan and I can't thank Jen and the simply sweets staff enough and will be using them for years to come!

Sent on 11/15/2016
  • Suzanne

Suzanne · Married on 08/13/2016

Beautiful cake, great service. They did an awesome job designing and bringing my image into reality. Highly recommend. We ordered sheet cakes in addition and they were delicious.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Lacey · Married on 07/16/2016

Jen and her team were awesome when selecting the cake we wanted. My fiancé went to pick up the cake the day before our wedding and they didn't have it finished but said they would have it all ready by the next morning and it was and looked and tasted amazing! The cake was super moist and the topper is exactly what we pictured. We got many compliments on it!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Chrissy · Married on 09/15/2015

Simply Sweets was the first bakery we looked into for our wedding cake and we knew right away we wanted our cake to come from here. Jen was very friendly and really created a cake that fit my vision to tie into our peacock wedding theme. We went with love potion as the flavor and it was so delicious! I highly recommend Simply Sweets not only for your wedding cake but for their delicious treats as well!

Sent on 10/24/2016
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/12/2015

I used Simply Sweets for my small wedding cake and cupcakes for my reception. I didnt really have a design in mind when I ordered so I gave them free reign to make something beautiful. I loved it! The flavors were great too. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/26/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/18/2014

Beautiful cake! It was exactly was we had envisioned! Whole heartedly recommend them!

Sent on 10/25/2014

Kara · Married on 09/20/2014

We knew we wanted to use a local baker for our wedding. When we consulted with simply sweets it was an amazing match. It's like they knew exactly what we wanted and how to make it uniquely ours. Even better they were super helpful at ccomisating our gluten free guests. Our gluten free guests said they were some of the best they have ever had.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Tabetha · Married on 09/13/2014

Jen and her crew is amazing! We asked for an Alice in Wonderland meets Nightmare Before Christmas theme and they helped put it all together. It all tasted amazing and it was just perfect, couldn't have asked for anything better! and their price is SUPER affordable!

Sent on 02/04/2015

My cake was beautiful, easy to order, right within my budget and skillfully made. The ladies at the shop were very helpful with drawing up different designs for me to look at and were very flexible for pick up times. They had everything ready to go on time just as they had said and the cake was delicious! Highly recommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Thank you so very much for the most beautiful cake ever. It was absolutely delicious. We live in Florida and you all came highly recommended by our Portland/Vancouver friends. We are so grateful for the recommendation! It was effortless to work with you all. It was like magic, we discussed our vision and flavors, and poof our wedding cake appeared. We didn't have to worry about a thing! Any time I had to call to make a decision or payment, no matter who I talked to, everyone was well aware of our account details. Thank you for all you do! Kara & Jordan

Sent on 08/26/2014

Helga · Married on 07/12/2014

We counted our lucky stars many times over that we decided to order the cake for our 50th wedding anniversary from "Simply Sweets"
    When I first met with Jen at "Simply Sweets" she immediately started drawing the design on paper as I was explaining to her what type of cake we wanted. And she was so helpful with advice, color combinations and ideas of her own.
    Being an artist myself I was impressed with her talent and upon leaving, was convinced that we would get a very nice cake.
    But when my husband and I arrived at the venue with our guests we found that the cake surpassed our wildest expectations.
    It was the most beautiful and awesome four tier wedding cake we ever saw. I almost cried while I was standing in front of it, looking at this masterpiece of gold, ivory, glitter and perfection.
    Everyone asked us, who made this spectacular cake? And the cake was the most photographed item at our celebration.
    Not only was the cake beautiful it was also very, very delicious. We ordered the Boston Cream cake and everyone loved it.

Thank you Jen and your team at "Simply Sweets", you made our day.

With gratitude, Helga & Bob Pitman

P.S.: I have already ordered another cake from Jen and this one will be for our daughters birthday, I can hardly wait to see it.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Emily · Married on 06/21/2014

Jen was awesome to work with. We appreciated her straightforwardness and getting us to think about other options that might work better than some of our original ideas. She even made other vendor recommendations that we used and were very happy with. We loved the cake flavors and the generous samples that were provided. Everyone at the shop was friendly and helpful and it was one of our favorite vendor experiences. The final product was beautiful, delicious, and exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 06/29/2014
  • sandra

sandra · Married on 03/22/2014

They make everything so simple from the very start with figuring out what kind of cake you want from all there choises, to the day of the wedding. They work with you if you change your mind. They are there to set up on your big day, so you have no worries on your cake. Oh Yea and Everyone loved the cake including the gluten free part. Thank you so much for all your help.
    Happy Bride

Sent on 04/08/2014
  • Cici

Cici · Married on 10/04/2013

Jen and her team absolutely knocked it out of the park with my cake! The visual presentation was exactly what I imagined and the taste was absolute PERFECTION! I'm still getting phone calls weeks later about the quality of the cake! I cannot say enough about this place! They are also VERY affordable! I sometimes have a bigger eye than I should but working with Jen I was able to come in a few hundred under my original budget! I will most certainly be a repeat customer!! THANK YOU :)

Sent on 10/17/2013

Megan · Married on 09/29/2013

Simply sweets baked goods are the best sweets I've ever eaten, even my dad insisted that we go with them as a vendor after tasting their delicious cupcakes. It seems to be a concerns us, as two engaged friends have already ask where we got our cupcakes from. After meeting with this vendor to create our cake, I've been back several times to pick up a dozen cupcakes or so, I don't mind making the drive because the reward is great! Simply Sweets was very flexible, when I wanted to make some changes close to the wedding date, they accommodated me without hesitation. I am so happy they did our cake, they have earned a loyal customer in me.

Sent on 10/12/2013

michelle · Married on 08/03/2013

Cake looked amazing! Consultation was also fun...they draw your cake with colored pencils so you can see what it will look like.

Sent on 08/27/2013

Leann · Married on 06/26/2013

Our Cake was Awesome !!! I will be going to simply Sweet when I need a cake for birthdays or any other specail occasion.

Sent on 07/03/2013

Amanda · Married on 03/23/2013

We are 100% in love with our cake!! We loved the red velvet!!

Sent on 03/25/2013
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 08/25/2012

Simply sweets made an amazing cake for us in beauty and taste! They planning/ tasting was fun and smooth. Jen knew how to understand all of our "put a thing here and one there". Her ideas were also very helpful and made for a great addition to our spectacular day!

Theresa & Elizabeth

Sent on 10/19/2013

Andrew · Married on 08/11/2012

We had them do the cake and cupcakes for our wedding and they did an AMAZING job at everything, it's nearly 5 years later and people STILL talk about how beautiful the cake was and how good the cupcakes were!

Sent on 10/29/2016