701 Grand Blvd., Vancouver, WA 98661 Map · Phone number

About Rosycakes

Rosycakes is a bakery, cake, and dessert studio in Vancouver, Washington that specializes in finely crafted cakes and desserts. Our goal is to leave you and your guests with lasting memories of your perfect occasion. Whether it is a delicately detailed wedding cake embellished with our handcrafted sugar florals or a lovely dessert bar, Rosycakes is sure to delight you. We show careful attention to each menu creation, dessert presentation, color palette, and flavor combination. A Rosycakes cake is sure to be a showstopper, and the addition of a dessert bar at your event will take it to the next level. All of our work is done from scratch and in house by a team of dedicated bakers and decorators. Our comprehensive service ensures that your dessert display will be perfectly executed.

About Our Cakes:

At Rosycakes we believe that your wedding cake should be both the culinary centerpiece, as well as one of the most important visual decor elements of your wedding reception. Northwest food culture demands an exceptional product in both style and taste, and we deliver both. If you choose Rosycakes, you will be one of only a few weddings that we book each week. This focus on customer service allows us to perform customized design work if needed and use the highest quality and freshest ingredients available (with a focus on local). We invite you to explore our online gallery to get a feel of the style and quality of our work!

driftwood wedding inspiration 54
dsc0309
3634867557969602212 o 51 741392
dsc0577 version 2
corinnekroghpegasusshootroll40064
10532339839534898464524531734395130579n
Rosycakes
frida inspired wedding styled shoot betholsoncreat
Spiral Iced Cake

Rosycakes 6
  • Sade

Sade · Married on 10/04/2018

So glad I found them!

Living in Vancouver, WA I was hoping to find lots of local vendors but I honestly was not that that hopeful. During another websearch session I stumbled across Rosycakes. They had incredible reviews and were local! Woohoo! So I promptly reached out and they promptly replied. I purchased a tasting box and was BLOWN AWAY. Like I kind of want another one even though I am already married. So I definitely booked them for my wedding. Easy process and they really worked with me to understand my vision. They were even super flexible when I decided to add on sugar cookie favors which turned out amazing.

Rosycakes is incredible. The cake turned out gorgeous and everyone loved it. I highly recommend them for your wedding. And for tasty treats in general. You are welcome.

Rosycakes 7
    Rosycakes 8

Karl · Married on 05/19/2018

Rosycakes provided a lemon cake and cupcakes for our daughter's wedding. The cake and cupcakes were absolutely delicious. Everyone in the wedding party loved them and had positive comments. They delivered and set it up at a remote location with no issues whatsoever. It's a real pleasure to work with professionals that provide a quality product and excellent customer service.

Rosycakes 9
    Rosycakes 10

Renee · Married on 07/29/2017

Rosycakes made our wedding cake and boy was it delicious. You know the saying "no one ever eats wedding cake"? Well, NOT true for us. The cake was so good it was gobbled up in no time. Working with Rosie was wonderful. They provided top notch service from beginning to end. Thank for everything!

Award

Rosycakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.50
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.50
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.50
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Classic Vintage Rentals
    Classic Vintage Rentals Wedding Rentals

Everytime I see one of Rosie's creations I am amazed at how pretty they are and then if I'm lucky enough to get a taste.....well, all the better!!! Rosie and Kimberley make a great team and are the sweetest ladies!

• Mint and Mirth
    Mint and Mirth Wedding Caterers

These cakes are outta this world. We've seen the creative, beautiful artistry that Rosecakes puts into their clients' custom orders, and you would be hard pressed to find a more committed cake artist. Highly recommended!

• 701 Grand Blvd. Vancouver, Oregon, 98661 See on map