Classic Vintage Rentals

Washougal, WA View map

Rustic Modern Chic-

Classic Vintage Rentals is the largest supplier of farm tables, benches and assorted wood chairs in Oregon & SW Washington. Our farm tables are 8 ft long and have a walnut stain. We have an assortment of white and brown wood chairs, as well as white and walnut stained benches.

We offer ceremony seating in a boutique setting with our newly upholstered settee's and chairs. We will gladly work with your wedding coordinator to give you a customized look that's all your own.

Don't see exactly what you have your heart set on? No problem! I am constantly out seeking that unique item to add to my ever expanding inventory. Contact me and I will gladly find you that one of a kind - can't live without piece!

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Signage
Tables
Trinkets
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$125

What is the starting price for tables?

$15

What is the starting price for chairs?

$4
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Nicole
    Nicole F. Married on 08/10/2019

Loved our rentals!

We absolutely loved our rentals from Classic Vintage Rentals. It's hard picking items without seeing everything together first but their online wish list tool makes it super easy to envision.

Not to mention their rentals are beautiful. Tracy and her staff were super accommodating and easy to work with. All of our family and friends were super impressed with the rentals, they brought our entire wedding together. We would definitely recommend Classic Vintage Rentals to anyone.

Thanks again!

Classic Vintage Rentals's reply:

That is so great to hear Nicole and happy you enjoyed everything!
    The photos I saw were gorgeous and so were you!!

• Cheyenne
    Cheyenne S. Married on 05/05/2019

Extremely Helpful

Tracy was wo wonderful to work with! She made pairing suggestions, gave vendor referals and info when asked, was willing to work with my ever changing wedding plans and was quick to get updated qoutes to me. She was honest and quick about providing prices. I chose to DIY some stuff myself and yes it saved money to not rent it all but I actually wish I had paid the extra bit to do more rentals so my house wasn't full of wedding decor after the wedding, it was honestly a bit overwhelming. Would have been nice to have a few more things completely handled by someone else. But so happy I made the splurge on the westcot bar, it made the make shift bar in our totally dry venue absolutely stunning!
    Annie Married on 10/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    It was a pleasure working with Tracy to coordinate the rentals for my October wedding at Union Pine. She has great taste & a huge collection of beautiful & unique pieces to match.

We rented several items - from the gorgeous Dakota farm tables down to glass hurricanes. The pieces really set the tone & completed the look of our "feminine farmhouse"-style ceremony & reception.

Tracy herself was great - very friendly & helpful. We were in contact for nearly 10 months as I planned & planned... & made several changes & additions to my order along the way. She was flexible & stayed in good communication throughout. I am very grateful!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Real Weddings

• Brittney & Dillon
    19 photos · 08/03/2018

Danielle Caldwell Events Danielle Caldwell Events Wedding Planners

I love working with Tracy. Her selection is unique and elegant. She is very quick to respond and values each and every client.

Ginger and You Events Ginger and You Events Wedding Planners

I love working with Tracy from Classic Vintage Rentals! Her selection of vintage rentals and classic finds is unparalleled. She has a keen eye to keep her inventory up-to-date and full of incredible pieces that will make any event stand out. Not only are her rentals classic and vintage, there is a modern flare to a number of her pieces as well. I love her selection, and feel that whenever my clients use her products I see something new! I don't know how she does it - but she manages to always have something new, fun, innovative and different! I continually recommend CVR to my clients because I know they will receive quality products, unique finds and elegance that are sure to please any bride and groom! Her setup crew works hard and is diligent to listen to setup instruction. As a day-of coordinator, I greatly appreciate that!!

Bridal Bliss Bridal Bliss Wedding Planners

Great staff, great service, great pieces!

2058 E Street Washougal, WA, 98671
503-481-4449
Location of (Classic Vintage Rentals)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding