Portland, OR 97205 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sedera Rental Company

We are a rental company providing the highest quality Chiavari banquet chairs for events in the Pacific Northwest. Our Chiavari chairs will give your event a touch of elegance at an affordable price while our delivery service will take out any hassle out of the process. Please contact us for more information, we look forward to hearing from you.

Follow Sedera Rental Company on

600x600logo
gold chiavari

10 Reviews for Sedera Rental Company

Kayla · Married on 11/18/2017

If you want Chiavari chairs for your wedding, go with Sedera. Very easy to work with, professional, and they set up and take down at your specified times. Excellent price for what you receive, as well. I would work with them again in a heartbeat! Be mindful of their delivery radius. I have absolutely no complaints!

Sent on 12/04/2017
  • I

Ian · Married on 09/30/2016

As silly as it may sound in retrospect, my now-wife and I had a lot of trouble picking out the chairs we wanted for our wedding day. Sedera Rental Company was there for us with a number of options that were very helpful to us in making sure we had the chairs we needed for a beautiful ceremony and that would fit with our overall dream for our wedding. They set them all up and took care of them with zero effort on our part and helped make our day complete & stress-free!

Sent on 11/02/2016

d · Married on 05/31/2014

I cannot say enough about Sedera Rental Co. I was unsure of which vendors to use + trust with my daughters wedding, which was at Waverley Country Club. I came across Sedera Rental Co's name, contacted them via email + had a quick reply from David. I worked out all the details with David via email, although he was available via phone as well. I originally placed an order for 125 gold chivari chairs and ivory cushions. About a week prior to my daughter's wedding, we realized we needed 160, 35 more than our original order. Sedera Rental Co accommodated our last minute request + change, they were there when promised + had everything set-up as planned + on scheduled. Their pick-up the next day was just as flawless. Thank you Sedera Rental Co + David for making our chair rental stress-free!!

Sent on 06/17/2014