Portland, OR 97225 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 37

About J29 Events

Specializing in event planning and creative design for local and destination weddings, private events, and corporate functions. Serving Washington, Oregon, and California.

www.j29events.com

shauna paul 357 1
  • Videos 2

55 Reviews for J29 Events

Brenna · Married on 08/18/2018

My husband and I got married in Trinidad, CA on August 18th of this year. We booked Shauna for our day of wedding planner - but she was much more than that. We planned our wedding from out of state (in WA). I grew up in Northern California and my parents still live there, but Shauna was a huge guide to us even though we had family in the area. She helped us with all the details till the day of the wedding and was our SAVIOR on the day of. She kept everything on time for the ceremony and all the events of the reception. She made sure vendors were where they needed to be and on time. I think I told her 10+ times that I was so happy she was there on the day/night of the wedding. My husband nearly cut the tip of his finger off before the ceremony (she glued it up), my brother who was a groomsman ripped his pants 5 minutes before the wedding and she had everything needed to get us through the ceremony, and she even gave us her ring during the ceremony as our best man misplaced our rings. My MOH and I continue to rave about her to this day, she even made my MOH consider wedding planning because she is so impressive. Not only is she really great at her job, but she is a very genuine person. I highly, highly recommend J29 events for anyone considering help with wedding planning.

Katie Naughton · Married on 07/28/2018

Wouldn't get married without them!

Shauna and the team members at J29 Events are thoughtful, precise, and passionate. The idea of wedding planning was very overwhelming for us (My husband and I are major procrastinators and very unorganized), but Shauna was able to break up the massive process into small achievable steps. Having this structure completely changed our experienced from overwhelming and confusing to positive and exciting. Leading up the the wedding date, her structure allowed us to essentially have all tasks completed weeks before our wedding.
    Shauna was able to use her design expertise to create a design board that brought all of our various ideas into one cohesive vision. This then allowed us to begin finding the right vendors to bring that vision to life. Shauna's vast network of vendors and contacts was amazing and so crucial. She has contacts for each element of the planning process (venue, photography, catering, DJ, florals, videographer, signage, decor, etc) and because of that, we were able to connect with vendors that were in our budget, shared our style, and helped fulfill our vision. Having vendors already know and respect Shauna and J29 Events made for smooth communication and execution. Shauna was able to coordinate with all the various vendors on planing and logistics - a HUGE element that reduced our stress throughout this process. She also provided ways for us to stay within our budget but still include all desired elements of our day. Shauna and J29 Events made our entire wedding process easy and amazing. On our wedding day, Shauna was always two steps ahead of us. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect.

Pamela · Married on 07/14/2018

I don't even have enough good things to say about J29. Shauna and her team go ABOVE and BEYOND to make sure your wedding planning process is perfect. Leading up to the big day, she listens to your ever need, crazy thought and idea. She is available all the time and is so supportive. She is so organized and stays on top of every detail.
    The day of your wedding, she will make sure nothing bothers you. She will handle crazy in laws, parents, friends and family members. She will track down alcohol when your caterer runs out in the middle of the wedding. She will even figure out how to serve ice cream sandwiches to your guest in a creative way when your caterer forgets to put them in a freezer :) She solved every problem without even letting me know so that my guests had a great time and I didn't have to leave the dance floor.
    Wedding planning is a stressful and consuming process. I was so lucky to have Shauna by my side every step of the way. I truly don't know what I would have done without her. Picking J29 events to plan my wedding was the best decision I made.

J29 Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• Summer Robbins Flowers
    Summer Robbins Flowers Wedding Florists

Shauna and her team of planners at J29 are top notch professionals. I worked with them at a wedding this past summer. They were super organized and wonderful partners for us as vendors. We felt supported and kept up to date on anything and everything we needed to know for our beloved couple. I can't wait to work with J29 again. :)

• Accurate Productions, Inc.
    Accurate Productions, Inc. Wedding DJs

It is always a great pleasure working with Shauna at J29 Events. She is very professional, organized and fun! Her attention to detail at any events (and especially weddings) makes the planning process and the day-of execution a breeze. We highly recommend J29 Events for anyone that is serious about creating the wedding that they deserve.

• Flora Organica Designs
    Flora Organica Designs Wedding Florists

Working with Shauna and her team is always a pleasure!

• Portland, 97225 See on map