Bend, OR 97707 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 37

About J29 Events

Specializing in event planning and creative design for local and destination weddings, private events, and corporate functions. Serving Washington, Oregon, and California.

www.j29events.com

0915rigoni377

• Videos 2

54 Reviews for J29 Events

Brenna · Married on 08/18/2018

My husband and I got married in Trinidad, CA on August 18th of this year. We booked Shauna for our day of wedding planner - but she was much more than that. We planned our wedding from out of state (in WA). I grew up in Northern California and my parents still live there, but Shauna was a huge guide to us even though we had family in the area. She helped us with all the details till the day of the wedding and was our SAVIOR on the day of. She kept everything on time for the ceremony and all the events of the reception. She made sure vendors were where they needed to be and on time. I think I told her 10+ times that I was so happy she was there on the day/night of the wedding. My husband nearly cut the tip of his finger off before the ceremony (she glued it up), my brother who was a groomsman ripped his pants 5 minutes before the wedding and she had everything needed to get us through the ceremony, and she even gave us her ring during the ceremony as our best man misplaced our rings. My MOH and I continue to rave about her to this day, she even made my MOH consider wedding planning because she is so impressive. Not only is she really great at her job, but she is a very genuine person. I highly, highly recommend J29 events for anyone considering help with wedding planning.

Pamela · Married on 07/14/2018

I don't even have enough good things to say about J29. Shauna and her team go ABOVE and BEYOND to make sure your wedding planning process is perfect. Leading up to the big day, she listens to your ever need, crazy thought and idea. She is available all the time and is so supportive. She is so organized and stays on top of every detail.
    The day of your wedding, she will make sure nothing bothers you. She will handle crazy in laws, parents, friends and family members. She will track down alcohol when your caterer runs out in the middle of the wedding. She will even figure out how to serve ice cream sandwiches to your guest in a creative way when your caterer forgets to put them in a freezer :) She solved every problem without even letting me know so that my guests had a great time and I didn't have to leave the dance floor.
    Wedding planning is a stressful and consuming process. I was so lucky to have Shauna by my side every step of the way. I truly don't know what I would have done without her. Picking J29 events to plan my wedding was the best decision I made.

Lauren · Married on 09/16/2017

We worked with Shauna for our elopement and I can't say enough how grateful I was to have found her. Shauna was always very responsive and extremely patient with me as the venue and date of the elopement changed many times. Shauna had amazing advice and knew how to coordinate services and the day of so that my husband and I didn't have any stress. Shauna is professional and organized but truly I was left in awe of her talents with design and decor. She took the hodge podge of decor items that I had bought and transformed them into a cohesive and gorgeous venue and dinner space. Shauna saved the day multiple times and helped me get into my wedding dress. Needless to say I recommend J29 events wholeheartedly!

Sent on 11/12/2016

J29 Events's reply:

Thabk you so much for your sweet words. It's always a pleasure to work with lovely couples like you guys. Working with you for the last year + has been so much fun - I wish we had more time. xoxo

J29 Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• Summer Robbins Flowers
    Summer Robbins Flowers Wedding Florists

Shauna and her team of planners at J29 are top notch professionals. I worked with them at a wedding this past summer. They were super organized and wonderful partners for us as vendors. We felt supported and kept up to date on anything and everything we needed to know for our beloved couple. I can't wait to work with J29 again. :)

• Accurate Productions, Inc.
    Accurate Productions, Inc. Wedding DJs

It is always a great pleasure working with Shauna at J29 Events. She is very professional, organized and fun! Her attention to detail at any events (and especially weddings) makes the planning process and the day-of execution a breeze. We highly recommend J29 Events for anyone that is serious about creating the wedding that they deserve.

• Flora Organica Designs
    Flora Organica Designs Wedding Florists

Working with Shauna and her team is always a pleasure!