p.o. box 488, Arcata, CA 95518 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Flora Organica Designs

Floral design for weddings and life!
Serving Arcata, Eureka, Mckinleyville, Fortuna and and the greater Humboldt County

Faye Zierer has been creating floral arrangements as long as she can remember. Having grown up on an organic flower farm in rural Orleans California she was always surrounded by flowers. She became serious about floral design when she returned from a three month trip to europe with the realization that when she was not working with flower she was unhappy. Faye’s designs are inspired by local seasonal flowers, foliage, fruits and plants. She focuses using local seasonal and organic flowers whenever possible, many of which she sources from her parents, who own organic flower farm and nursery, Flora Organica in Mckinleyville.

Flora Organica Designs provides floral designs for weddings, businesses special events, memorials, holiday parties, and just because. Please call for a consultation.
Follow Flora Organica Designs on

Flora Organica Designs 4
Flora Organica Designs 5
Flora Organica Designs 6

Melissa · Married on 08/28/2018

I couldn’t have loved my flowers more. I sent Faye two sample photos of my vision and she created a bouquet that was more beautiful than I could have imagined. I couldn’t stop looking at and smelling my flowers! Faye made my wedding extra special with her work. I highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Flora Organica Designs 7
    Flora Organica Designs 8
    Flora Organica Designs 9

Sarah · Married on 08/12/2018

Faye is a flower genius! Not only did she get my vision spot on with my bridal party flowers, but she went above & beyond to make the most adorable flower girl purse with moss and succulents and gorgeous blooms. She was so great with the last minute changes to corsages and boutonnieres when some of my bridal party couldn’t make it to the wedding and she always responded to emails within 48 hours. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs flowers whether for a wedding or any special occasion. She can definitely accommodate your needs and exceed your expectations!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Flora Organica Designs 10
    Flora Organica Designs 11
    Flora Organica Designs 12

Ashley · Married on 06/06/2016

Faye created a stunning bouquet for my elopement! There were so many different kinds of unique flowers in my bouquet, I couldn't stop looking at it! She was extremely easy to work with. I'm so glad her beautiful flowers were a part of our big day, I wish I could have kept them forever!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Real Weddings

• J29 Events
    J29 Events Wedding Planners

We love working with Faye. Her designs are stunning and always look so effortless.

• Gala Events & Weddings
    Gala Events & Weddings Wedding Planners

Faye Zierer of Flora Organica Designs is phenomenal! She is professional, reliable, consistent, and incredibly creative! She knows how to "Bring the Pretty!" I appreciate her dedication in keeping up with current trends in decor and floral design. She is committed to studying with top-notch, trend-setting designers in the field, ensuring that her clients' events feature the latest and greatest in floral fashion. I am honored every time I have the opportunity to work with Flora Organica!

• Muir Adams Photography
    Muir Adams Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the opportunity to photograph several weddings for which Faye was the floral designer, and each time I have been amazed by the beauty of what she creates. I love the vibrancy her natural bouquets and arrangements give each photo. Not only is Faye a talented artist, she is also very fun and personable, and does a great job working with brides to create the most flattering custom floral arrangements of anyone I've met. Can you tell how highly I recommend Faye?

• p.o. box 488 Arcata, 95518 See on map