SE 143rd Ave, Portland, OR 97233 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Events 1

About Power of Love Rentals

You're the type of couple who wants to make sure that your wedding reflects you personally. From the little details to unique decor pieces and even lawn games that you can't find most other places, we'd love to help you make your dream vision a reality.

We are a family owned and operated business located in Portland, Oregon, offering personalized and unique rentals, styling and coordination services for weddings and events.

www.powerofloverentals.com

Retro Sweetheart Table Set
Retro Sweetheart Table Set
Milk Glass vase and flowers
Milk Glass vase and flowers
rope lights and bistro lights
3110261full
connect 4
leechshoot62

27 Reviews for Power of Love Rentals

Ana Luisa · Married on 09/29/2018

Pure magic! Erin and Elaine are the heart and soul of Power of Love Rentals and they could not have chosen a more suitable name for what I consider less of a business and more of a heart-filled undertaking. I serendipitously found them as I looked for special pieces to make our Fall wedding feel truly reflective of our love and from first meeting these two, I knew they were going to be a larger part of our day. They listened to our vision and envisioned right along with us to truly bring our love to life and it was felt by everyone who attended our wedding. I have no words to describe how special these women are and how big their hearts are, and it spills into the passion and skill they embody into what they are able to create for your wedding day. I will forever remember them as my fairy godmothers as they are a beautiful reminder of the kindness and magic that can exist when intentions and hearts are aligned. Erin and Elaine quickly became family to me and that is simply testament to how open, sincere, and giving their hearts are. If you are looking for magic to grace your special day, I cannot recommend Power of Love enough.

Lisa · Married on 07/07/2018

Erin & Elaine @ Power of Love Rentals are by far the most communicative ladies in the rental business, in my opinion, after working with 4 separate rental companies for my wedding! They have some BEAUTIFUL pieces and their prices are so fair! I would HIGHLY recommend renting for these ladies, who run a family owned small business! During the planning process, Power of Love got me an appt. literally ASAP! I think the day I reached out to them, they got me in the next week to do a consultation to chat about what rental needs I had and what they could offer. it was so pleasant! They even offered me a home made Lemon cake! Are you kidding me, so so kind! Throughout the process, they were just amazing at communicating with me, which is HUGE when you have guest count changes or anything of that matter. Erin and Elaine were always on top of my order and would always send me a new invoice as soon as I made any changes. Their rental platform that they use to pay invoices and set up rental pickup/returns in awesome! It has all of your rental info in one spot and its a life saver when you are renting with more than one company. I would recommend Power of Love to any bride in the greater porltand/vancouver area. They are a solid rental company & love what they do!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Power of Love Rentals's reply:

Thank you so so much for the kind words, Lisa! We had an absolute blast working with you! <3 Congratulations on your marriage!!

Linda · Married on 05/26/2018

Power of Love was awesome to work with. With our ever changing ideas/thoughts they just rolled with it and gave new ideas or suggestions to help us make our wedding the best possible. Very adaptable and helpful.

Power of Love Rentals Pricing

Power of Love Rentals Price Rates

Power of Love Rentals FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Centerpieces, Decor, Singage, Trinkets, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, China, Flatwear, Glassware, Linens
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup

1 Event

• MonroePhoto
    MonroePhoto Wedding Photographers

Power of love rentals is a one stop shop from beautiful table settings to fun lawn games. We highly recommend this ma and pa rental company.

• MonroePhoto
    MonroePhoto Wedding Photographers

Power of love rentals is a one stop shop from decor, place settings to fun lawn games. We highly recommend them to our couples.

• Kindred Spirits Planning and Design LLC
    Kindred Spirits Planning and Design LLC Wedding Planners

Erin and Elaine are wonderful to work with! We love their willingness to make your vision come to life! We highly recommend using them for your big day!

• SE 143rd Ave Portland, OR 97233 See on map