SE 143rd Ave, Portland, OR 97233 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Power of Love Rentals

You're the type of couple who wants to make sure that your wedding reflects you personally. From the little details to unique decor pieces and even lawn games that you can't find most other places, we'd love to help you make your dream vision a reality.

We are a family owned and operated business located in Portland, Oregon, offering personalized and unique rentals, styling and coordination services for weddings and events.

www.powerofloverentals.com

Retro Sweetheart Table Set
Retro Sweetheart Table Set
Milk Glass vase and flowers
Milk Glass vase and flowers
rope lights and bistro lights
3110261full

Power of Love Rentals 7
  • Amber

Amber Hempen · Married on 12/29/2018

Made my day magical!

I cant say enough great things about Erin & Elaine. They set up my wedding space, decorated it perfect and just wowed me with perfect customer service skills. I was planning an elopement and had no idea of what I wanted so I trusted the team to do something low key and fun. When I walked into the room it was PERFECT! I almost cried on how they made my wedding day one of the best days of my life. The decor was perfect for the room and the guests loved everything. Thank you for all the hard work on such a short notice.

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Power of Love Rentals 8

Power of Love Rentals's reply:

It was our pleasure, and we were honored to be part of your special day. We are so happy for you and Eric and wish you an EPIC future!
  • Mattie

Matalyn · Married on 10/04/2018

Power of Love Rentals

Power of Love had so many items to choose from at reasonable costs. They were very helpful and willing to work with me and my needs. I rented chalk boards, wood rounds, cake stands, wooden crates, vases, and more!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Power of Love Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much! I'm so glad that we could help make your wedding day awesome! It was great to work with you!
  • Ana Luisa

Ana Luisa · Married on 09/29/2018

Pure magic! Erin and Elaine are the heart and soul of Power of Love Rentals and they could not have chosen a more suitable name for what I consider less of a business and more of a heart-filled undertaking. I serendipitously found them as I looked for special pieces to make our Fall wedding feel truly reflective of our love and from first meeting these two, I knew they were going to be a larger part of our day. They listened to our vision and envisioned right along with us to truly bring our love to life and it was felt by everyone who attended our wedding. I have no words to describe how special these women are and how big their hearts are, and it spills into the passion and skill they embody into what they are able to create for your wedding day. I will forever remember them as my fairy godmothers as they are a beautiful reminder of the kindness and magic that can exist when intentions and hearts are aligned. Erin and Elaine quickly became family to me and that is simply testament to how open, sincere, and giving their hearts are. If you are looking for magic to grace your special day, I cannot recommend Power of Love enough.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Power of Love Rentals's reply:

Thank you so so much for letting us help with your wedding! It was seriously such a joy to work with you and David!

Power of Love Rentals Pricing

Power of Love Rentals Price Rates

Power of Love Rentals FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Decor, Drapery, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Trinkets, Vases
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

• MonroePhoto
    MonroePhoto Wedding Photographers

Power of love rentals is a one stop shop from beautiful table settings to fun lawn games. We highly recommend this ma and pa rental company.

• MonroePhoto
    MonroePhoto Wedding Photographers

Power of love rentals is a one stop shop from decor, place settings to fun lawn games. We highly recommend them to our couples.

• Kindred Spirits Planning and Design
    Kindred Spirits Planning and Design Wedding Planners

Erin and Elaine are wonderful to work with! We love their willingness to make your vision come to life! We highly recommend using them for your big day!

• SE 143rd Ave Portland, 97233 See on map