About Power of Love Rentals

"All Magic is Possible with the Power of Love."

You're the type of couple who wants to make sure that your wedding reflects you personally.  From the little details to unique decor pieces and even lawn games that you can't find most other places, we'd love to help you make your dream vision a reality.

We are a family owned and operated business located in Portland, Oregon, offering personalized and unique rentals, styling and coordination services for weddings and events.

www.powerofloverentals.com

Flatware (3)
Glassware (3)
Aisle Markers (2)
Vases (2)

Erin & Elaine @ Power of Love Rentals are by far the most communicative ladies in the rental business, in my opinion, after working with 4 separate rental companies for my wedding! They have some BEAUTIFUL pieces and their prices are so fair! I would HIGHLY recommend renting for these ladies, who run a family owned small business! During the planning process, Power of Love got me an appt. literally ASAP! I think the day I reached out to them, they got me in the next week to do a consultation to chat about what rental needs I had and what they could offer. it was so pleasant! They even offered me a home made Lemon cake! Are you kidding me, so so kind! Throughout the process, they were just amazing at communicating with me, which is HUGE when you have guest count changes or anything of that matter. Erin and Elaine were always on top of my order and would always send me a new invoice as soon as I made any changes. Their rental platform that they use to pay invoices and set up rental pickup/returns in awesome! It has all of your rental info in one spot and its a life saver when you are renting with more than one company. I would recommend Power of Love to any bride in the greater porltand/vancouver area. They are a solid rental company & love what they do!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lisa, 7/7/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Decor, Vases, Barware, Flatware, Linens

As a small, family-owned business, Erin and Elaine came through with flying colors - royal blue and white, to be exact! They came out to set up our tents and deliver linens right on time, and were open to adjustments. Meaning, angling one of the tents differently than originally planned. They came out to tear-down at the perfect time, as well, with friendly and accommodating demeanors. After it was all over and I viewed drone footage of our outdoor wedding, the tents and linens looked great! I highly recommend Power of Love Rentals.

Photo of Power of Love Rentals in Portland, OR - White linens with my own royal blue table runners. A+
Photo of Power of Love Rentals in Portland, OR - The linens were top notch.
Photo of Power of Love Rentals in Portland, OR - A bit windy...
Photo of Power of Love Rentals in Portland, OR - Sorry I don't have a better shot of the tables...
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Gaylene, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Power of Love was awesome to work with. With our ever changing ideas/thoughts they just rolled with it and gave new ideas or suggestions to help us make our wedding the best possible. Very adaptable and helpful.

Profile Picture Linda, 5/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Aisle Markers, Centerpieces, Decor, Signage, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Power of Love Rentals Pricing

220x220 sq 1497498761190 6910299full
220x220 sq 1497498917807 img2502
220x220 sq 1497498917259 img2526

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Power of love rentals is a one stop shop from beautiful table settings to fun lawn games. We highly recommend this ma and pa rental company.

Power of love rentals is a one stop shop from decor, place settings to fun lawn games. We highly recommend them to our couples.

Erin and Elaine are wonderful to work with! We love their willingness to make your vision come to life! We highly recommend using them for your big day!

Events

Portland, OR 97214
map
Cost
$8 pre-sale, $10 at the door
If you’re planning a wedding, or know anyone who is, A Classic Affair Wedding Event is seriously one of the best places to start. Get inspired and learn about upcoming trends while sampling delectable desserts and small bites. Chat with some of the area’s best wedding professionals who genuinely care about helping you make your wedding truly unique for you. At A Classic Affair events, you won’t find your typical trade show booths. Each exhibitor is encouraged to think outside the box when it comes to their displays. Signature cocktails, as well as beer, wine and old standards will be available at the cash bar. Most exhibitors will have event specials. You won’t want to miss out on any offerings from wedding pros you may be looking for. Follow us on social media for exclusive giveaway information and event details!

SE 143rd Ave, Portland, OR 97233   See On Map