Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

31 Reviews for Mint and Mirth

House Wine (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Specialty Beer (1)

Mint & Mirth was absolutely awesome! My husband and I decided on two signature cocktails and then provided the wine and beer for M&M to pour. Every step of the way Joni was super responsive and communicative. Our wedding day bartenders were super friendly and our guests loved them! Thanks Joni and team for being part of our "dream team!"

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Mint & Mirth and Joni Whitworth were an absolute delight! Joni generously donated her time to the Women's Foundation of Oregon to create 3 custom cocktails for a summer Board get-together. Joni worked with us to discuss the venue, the group, and the time of year to craft cocktails that were a complete hit, and her mixology service at the event was warm, friendly, and professional. Plus, she uses primarily locally distilled base liquors! I would recommend Mint & Mirth (and Joni) to anyone.

Profile Picture Brie, 7/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)

Mint & Mirth were a pleasure to work with for our company celebration! Up until the event they were quick to respond with any questions and had some great suggestions for drinks that would make our party stand out. On the day of the event they arrived in plenty of time to set up...and it was an awesome set-up! I loved how organized and professional they were. They printed up some cool menus, were dressed in a fun way, and their drinks were amazing! I had so many compliments on the cocktails! Thanks so much for helping to make our celebration a success! We couldn't have done it without you Joni!

Profile Picture Crystal, 5/16/17, 1 Review