Amanda Photographic

Bend, OR View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Hello! My name is Amanda Long and I specialize in story-focused wedding and engagement photography. It is in my heart to not only document your day as it authentically happens, but to be thoughtful while doing it.

I love it when clients turn into friends :) Your photographer is who you'll spend most of your wedding day working with so it's very important that we're a good match. I believe in having fun while I work and want to make your wedding photography experience as romantic and crazy in love as you are! I'll definitely get on the dance floor to capture your fancy moves, do whatever is necessary to get your wedding party to laugh, and kindly wrangle your family for portraits.

Wedding days can be stressful and if there's one thing that doesn't photograph well it's a stressed out person. With intentional pre-wedding planning I work with you and your coordinator to make sure that we have time for everything that is important to you. I always tell my couples that wedding day amnesia is a real thing, but that we will create every opportunity to slow things down so that they can be present for their celebration. My goal is a bride/groom -chilla... not zilla. ;)

I am located in Central Oregon, travel anywhere nationally or internationally, though I particularly enjoy working in Seattle, Phoenix, and Santa Fe. Thank you for looking, if you are interested in getting some coffee and talking about your wedding day vision please message me using the contact form at the top of my profile.

...tell me your love story.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

2,800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Save the Date

• Hannah
    Hannah S. Married on 12/12/2020

Wedding of our Dreams

My partner and I decided to get the elopement package at FivePine Lodge in Sisters OR for our wedding in December, and they sent us a list of photographers we could use. We looked at Amanda's Instagram and instantly knew she was the perfect one for us (someone who uses pronouns on their profile goes a long way. We knew we were safe and well respected...not to mention stunning photos and a price we could afford). From day one of meeting Amanda we felt completely at ease and taken care of. We decided to have her do our engagement photo shoot as well. Both experiences went well beyond our expectations. Amanda's ability to provide clear and helpful direction throughout the shoot was unmatched by anyone else we've worked with. She is able to find the perfect light, the perfect angles, and unique setting to create images that speak to who you truly are. Not only was she the perfect photographer for us, but she took the time to offer heart felt support throughout our special day, and helpful direction on little details we hadn't even thought of. Our hearts lit up and tears filled our eyes when we we saw our photos. I felt like a winter faery Goddess, and my love finally felt his truest self was reflected here. Our most authentic selves were able to shine through because of Amanda's ability to capture us and our love so beautifully and truthfully. It was everything my love and I wanted and more. She made our wedding dreams come true, and our day so very special. We can't recommend her enough!
  • Meredith
    Meredith F. Married on 07/11/2020

No Need to Search Further, Just Hire Her!

We enjoyed working with Amanda for our engagement shoot and our wedding. She went above and beyond and was our main help hotline for wedding questions. Through difficulties of rescheduling due to Covid, Amanda was the most helpful person! She called vendors and used her connections throughout Central Oregon when things were seeming to fall apart. We loved her personality and the way she directed everyone to stay on track and be efficient. Her direct approach may not be for everyone, but for us, it was perfect. We love our photos and our friends even booked her for their wedding after being part of our bridal party. When we received photos, Amanda was more than happy to make additional edits as requested. We could not be happier with her service, communication, professionalism, and friendliness!
    Robin Married on 10/21/2017
    Amanda is awesome and great to work with. She works hard to get the shots and gives great direction. Really detail oriented and very professional, fantastic communicator. Her work is very good!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

ae creative ae creative Wedding Planners

Amanda has such a passion for her work and clients. It is clearly evident that when you hire Amanda she is giving you her best and all. She is a joy to work with and poses professionalism while still being fun and always energetic! Highly recommend Amanda Photographic!

Mint and Mirth Mint and Mirth Bar Services & Beverages

Amanda is a joy to work with. She always comes prepared and has a good eye for versatile shots. We were lucky to get her for a set of portraits that we've cherished and sent all over! I would highly recommend her for photography services.

62918 Nasu Park Loop Bend, 97701
541-829-2756

By Appointment
Location of (Amanda Photographic)

Other vendors in Eugene for your wedding