Ali Briskey Designs

Salem, OR View map

$3,500 Typical Price

Creating personalized, custom, curated floral designs for weddings and events. My dream is to make YOUR dream a reality, uniquely reflective of you and your event. Let's chat, let's plan, let's dream big together! www.alibriskeydesigns.com

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$215

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$80

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$140

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Jacqueline B. Married on 08/29/2020

Gorgeous florals and sweetest vendor

Ali was my favorite vendor. She was so responsive. I honestly changed what I wanted at least three times because of budget and COVID. She stayed within my budget and the florals were more beautiful and fuller than I could have imagined. All the bouquets lasted all night.
    Megan Married on 07/14/2018
    I don’t know where to start other than to say, ALI IS AMAZING, book her before it’s too late!!!!! LOL!
    I live in Seattle and reached out to Ali after exhausting my Seattle wedding florist search due to the ridiculous prices/up charges, demand and that little thing called sales tax! I’d also seen Ali’s work at one of my best friends wedding’s the year prior (I absolutely loved it! And my best friend raved about her experience with Ali) and figured - what the heck, doesn’t hurt to ask.

Well, the moment I heard back after my first email to Ali -- until the day of her setting up and finishing my flowers at our venue was nothing but magical. Ali pours her heart and soul into her job and creating a unique story and experience that is unforgettable and completely you! She devotes uninterrupted time to you the days before your wedding, she really puts 110% into her work. From our first correspondence all the way up to our wedding, she would somehow understand what I wanted and deciphered what I was saying and turned that into the most beautiful additions/pieces at our wedding! She listens, interprets, and she’s sensitive to budgets and helps you really understand what pieces have the most ‘bang’, where to put your money, what you could possibly re-purpose and what flowers/arrangement aren’t really as necessary if you’re trying to stay in a budget. Aside from all of that, I wanted peonies somehow at my mid July wedding (haha!) and pretty much knew it wouldn’t be possible, YET she still made it happen and I had peonies in most of, if not all of my arrangements. My bridal bouquet was by far the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen in my life, and it was perfect in every way!!! I just wish it would’ve stayed alive forever.

Ali worked so hard, and in very very hot heat to make our wedding so beautiful and I can say with complete confidence that I would highly recommend her for your wedding, or for anything else that you need flowers for!! Below are just a few pics!!
    Kate Married on 02/03/2018
    Ali is a true artist! At that first consultation meeting, I told her about the color palette of the wedding day and some of my favorite flowers, and she took those ideas and ran with them. I cannot even explain the absolute joy it was to see how she transformed the church I got married in with flowers and beautiful arrangements. Brides, I am here to say, this girl can do anything. I will forever cherish the photos of the church and the beautiful arrangements at the front. The pew decor that she re-purposed at the reception to hang in the windows, the boutonnieres for the special men and the beautiful bouquets for my girls. Many of my guests adored the floral arrangements and how they changed the space of both the church and the reception. One detail I had kind of forgotten about until the wedding day was my bouquet! Brides, the moment I saw it for the first time was indescribable. There is not a single photo from the day where it wasn't in my hand! Ali is such a gem and easy to work with. I am so grateful I was able to work with her and incredibly thankful that I was able to witness her true talents and artistry on the best day of my life. Thank you Ali!

Photos by Kelsee Thaten of Ivy and Gold Photography.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

TreeFrog Photography TreeFrog Photography Wedding Photographers

BEST Florist we have ever seen! Ali always takes care of our clients and she listens to what they want. She is the perfect florist. Highly recommended.

ae creative ae creative Wedding Planners

Ali Briskey is so sweet and a pleasure to work with. Her creative eye and knowledge of the industry helps make planning a breeze! She is professional and has a passion for her work. I highly recommend Ali Briskey Designs for your floral needs!

Amanda Photographic Amanda Photographic Wedding Photographers

If you're looking for fresh and stunning floral arrangements then Ali is your girl! Beautifully and LOCALLY grown, Ali Briskey Design's bouquets, boutonnieres, and center pieces will bring color, texture, class to your wedding or event. And if that weren't enough Ali is a sparkly peach and a joy to work with.

Monterey Dr SE Salem, OR, 97306
Location of (Ali Briskey Designs)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding