Niki Rhodes Photo

Bend, OR View map
$5,500 Most Popular Price

$5,500 Most Popular Price

Hi there! As a fine art film wedding photographer for the past 8 years, I have been blessed to meet the most amazing people and capture their special memories. Born, raised, educated and living here in the Pacific Northwest, we are so blessed with such humble people and stunning landscapes. Yet I find myself even more blessed when I have the opportunity to captures peoples stories world wide, what a true blessing and inspiration.

I love working with clients who share a love for natural light, meaningful details, and a fine art aesthetic. I truly focus my time on a select number of weddings and destination events each year. To provide each client with the most authentic experience on their special day is the utmost importance. Every couple deserves their dream wedding and I will make sure your wedding is documented in the most beautiful way possible. Through that, it is my job to make each and every client feel comfortable and their true selves. I want my clients to look back on one of the biggest days of their lives and relive each and every moment.

I am not only a photographer but also a director, a curator, and most of all, a story teller for your special event. Every wedding is unique, and offers an opportunity for a love story to be told in completely different way. I pride myself in the skill set of making long lasting relationships with my clients, as you are inviting me with open arms to be apart of the most special day of your life. I am honored and humbled to be joining each and every client to experience their day and to let them walk away with the best keep sake and memories of their lives.

Id love to grab and coffee and connect. I can't wait to hear from you!

xo,

Niki

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
  • Mariaculp
    Mariaculp Married on 03/08/2021

Niki is incredible!

From our very first convo to the final photos, I am SO happy we chose Niki to photograph our wedding. She's incredibly communicative and responsive. Super flexible and accommodating. In-person, she was amazing... so friendly and absolutely had our best interests in mind (i.e. flattering angles, keeping us on schedule, reminding my now-husband to button his jacket, etc). Due to COVID, we only had 12 guests, so these photos are how we can share the day with our friends and extended family... Niki captured the happiness of the day, moment by moment, SO perfectly. I am forever grateful. Thank you, Niki!
    Meghan H. Married on 05/30/2020

Only positive things to say about Niki

This amazing woman..okay where to begin. This woman not only rented herself snow shoes, but also hiked 45 minutes at a 45 degree incline (I cannot lie I was sweattinggg) with however many pounds of camera equipment attached to her back. I myself did not know about this soon-to-be rendezvous and did not get out of bed in a timely fashion, Hence, this woman waited for 45 minutes at the top of a mountain while I took my sweet time getting ready for a nondescript snow shoe hike. Unbeknownst to me, Niki was there to capture my now fiance and my engagement! Niki was able to be the first person to share in my excitement while also calming my nerves. Awkward in front of a camera, I was instantly put at ease by Niki's sunny disposition and warm hearty laugh. I felt an instant connection with her and can honestly say I have never seen more beautiful or timeless film photography. Scott and I will cherish your work forever and cannot wait for you to be there with us on our special day! Niki Rhodes pours her heart and soul into her craft. We are so grateful for her.
  • Jaime
    Jaime F. Married on 08/31/2019

HIRE HER - you'll be so glad you did!

Where to begin? Niki is truly the best in the business. Not only are her photographs beautiful and timeless, she is one of the most kind and fun people I have had the pleasure of being around. Like any wedding, my wedding party was a tad behind schedule but Niki is such a pro, she was able to effortlessly change our schedule around to make sure I got all of the shots I would want on our big day. She takes such care in her craft and it shows in the photographs. We were also fortunate enough to have Niki for our engagement pictures, and let me tell you, they are everything and more we wanted. My fiancé (now husband) and I looked at them like, wow that's us? Niki not only could help us relax in front of the camera but also made us laugh. She captured our relationship so perfectly. You will not regret hiring Niki! At the end of the day, your photographs are what you have from your wedding and you'll want them to be as beautiful as the ones Niki takes.

Bend, OR, 97701
Location of (Niki Rhodes Photo)

Other vendors in Eugene for your wedding