Rosycakes Reviews

Rosycakes 2
Rosycakes 3
Rosycakes 4

Karl · Married on 05/19/2018

Rosycakes provided a lemon cake and cupcakes for our daughter's wedding. The cake and cupcakes were absolutely delicious. Everyone in the wedding party loved them and had positive comments. They delivered and set it up at a remote location with no issues whatsoever. It's a real pleasure to work with professionals that provide a quality product and excellent customer service.

Rosycakes 5
    Rosycakes 6

Renee · Married on 07/29/2017

Rosycakes made our wedding cake and boy was it delicious. You know the saying "no one ever eats wedding cake"? Well, NOT true for us. The cake was so good it was gobbled up in no time. Working with Rosie was wonderful. They provided top notch service from beginning to end. Thank for everything!

Tiffany · Married on 05/06/2017

We met with Rosy pretty darn last minute (a month before the wedding..), and asked if she could supply a simple cutting cake...oh, and custom desserts for a 200 person wedding. She took it all in stride, and was able to execute my vision for custom cake bars perfectly!
    Her cakes and desserts are so artfully crafted, and there's really beauty in all of the details.
    Rosy was a joy to work with in such a short time, and we received many compliments about the dessert spread. I think the fact that there literally wasn't a single dessert left for myself to enjoy on the night of speaks for itself!

Nora · Married on 04/29/2017

everything was great we had a dessert Bar as well as a cake everything was beautiful and tasty. They came and set every thing up. They worked with me to give me the cake I wanted for our wedding. Thank you so much for a beautiful and delicious day.

Rosycakes 7
    Rosycakes 8

Alex · Married on 04/03/2017

My fiancé and I wanted a simple single tier cake for our wedding and it's exactly what we got! The owner responded very quickly when I first emailed her, understood exactly what I wanted, and made such a delicious cake! Very easy to work with and makes good cake! (Get the carrot cake!)

Danna · Married on 09/10/2016

All it took was one cake tasting session! The cake was delicious, Rosie was easy to work with, and very responsive in her communication! Can't wait to see everything come together and for our guests to taste the cake flavors we chose.

Emily · Married on 09/03/2016

Our experience in working with Rosie was great! Our wedding cake was absolutely delicious, and so gorgeous! We had an initial consultation to try different flavors, and opted for simplicity! Chocolate and vanilla with buttercream. It was perfection! Rosie worked with our floral designer in creating the cake of our dreams. It was absolutely beautiful, and more important, delicious! Rosie and her team are so talented, friendly, and easy to work with. We are so glad we found her!

Huong · Married on 07/30/2016

You will not meet a more down to Earth owner than the owners of Rosycakes. Our wedding planner recommended them to us. We schedule a tasting and they were cheerful, professional and accommodating. Their cake samples were delicious and it was hard to choose one for our wedding. Rosycakes also catered our dessert bar, which included a variety of delicious treats. When visiting Rosie at her bakery, she and her family are always very generous about giving us treats to take home. Hands down, they have the best cinnamon rolls ever! On our wedding day, Rosie beautifully decorated and displayed our wedding cake, groom’s cake and dessert bar. All of our guests said this was the best cake and dessert bar they’ve ever had. We would highly recommend Rosycakes for special events, and even for stopping by to grab a sweet snack and a cup of coffee.

Shannon · Married on 04/01/2016

We only got an 8 inch cake to cut for our wedding, but boy was it delicious! Since the time I went in to do a tasting it was nothing but a pleasure to work with Rosie and her family. They were so sweet and genuinely interested in our wedding plans. I had a great time chatting with them over tasting delicious cakes, and they sent me home with the rest of the samples so that my fiance could try them since he could not make it. Rosie was quick to respond via email and helped with ideas for our dessert table. We ended up going for the banana cake and it was so good that we ate it for a week after the wedding... still delicious with each passing day! Great people. Great cake. What more could you ask for?! :)

Spencer · Married on 10/03/2015

Rosie and her daughter are the sweetest people! We met them on a summer afternoon in her gorgeous backyard. She got to know us, asked us questions about our wants in a cake and executed that perfectly. It was exactly what we wanted! The cake was delicious (we had a vanilla buttercream as well as a pumpkin) SO YUMMY! She allowed us to make small payments leading up to the wedding which was much appreciated with all the payments we had going out to various vendors. She responded within hours of every communication. Thank you Rosie! ~S+D

Pilar · event on: 07/19/2014

Rosycakes is delight to work with. We loved the mini cakes and pony shaped sugar cookies for my niece's Country Tea Party. I definitely recommend them to my friends and family and anyone who is planning a special event.

Rosie made my wedding cake and I cannot express how perfect it was! The look was exactly what we wanted and actually blew our expectations away. The cake itself was absolutely delicious. Rosie was awesome to work with, very professional, great communication, and such a sweet woman! Would highly recommend

jenna · Married on 04/26/2015

Can't say enough kind words for Rosy Cakes!! I found Rosie on Instagram and absolutely fell in love with many of her featured designs. My husband and I decided to elope in a months time and Rosy was all for it! Her responses were always immediate and more than helpful. Her and Kimberly had the sweetest, coziest set up for our tasting! we felt so at home with these two (it was our favorite of all our vendor meetings!). Rosy made a fresh ginger cake with cream cheese icing for our wedding, it was incredible and perfect to end our "Asian inspired" food and wedding decor. Kimberley designed the cake based on our inspirations but we left them with their own creativity to finizalize the designs. We were so wonderfully surprised! It was beautifully gold leafed all over one tier, and handpainted with abstract black and gold on another. Seriously it was a piece of art! And then to top it off, they created the most beautiful sugar flowers!!! I've never seen anything like it! By far one of the best ways to have planned an important element to our wedding. I couldn't be happier!

Amber · event on: 06/22/2014

The owners of Rosycakes are such awesome people! They are so in-tune to what is happening in the wedding scene and they are talented inventors of their own visions! We had a banana naked cake for the bridal shower and a dessert bar with local fruit tartlets, chocolate sandwich cookies, tiny heart shaped sugar cookies and homemade salted carmel ice cream. They really were attentive and went above and beyond for our event and it was beautiful and tasty. That event was so great we had Rosycakes tiny bite cupcakes for dessert at the rehearsal dinner. I was also lucky enough to have my birthday cake made by Rosycakes which was a delicious pumpkin spice cake with buttercream frosting to die for!!!!

Connie · event on: 01/12/2015

Rosie is so wonderful to work with. Highly recommend!

Joan · event on: 12/02/2014

Rosie from Rosycakes responded immediately with ideas and suggestions regarding an annual Alphabet Party I give. This year was the letter "O", the color Orange and an Owl theme. Not only was the carrot cake a raving success, it was accompanied by an ombre tiered spiced pumpkin cake in gradiant shades of orange. The carrot cake was gorgeous and the handmade owl adorning the top simply adorable. To top it off Rosie made exquisite orange macaroons. Everyone asked for a "take away" bag of the little cake leftover. The cakes, pastries and happy and helpful attitude of Rosie made the event memorable.

• User4707483 · event on: 09/14/2014

The cookies were BEAUTIFUL and delicious!!

Jo Anne · event on: 06/15/2014

This occasion was for my daughter's graduation from UO. She specifically requested classy, beautiful desserts from Rosycakes because we had sampled them on other occasions and they were always extraordinary! The desserts were show stoppers and equally delicious and beautiful.

Patti · event on: 07/17/2014

Top notch professionalism, service and best of all a delicious, creative and beautiful cake!

Noel · event on: 05/02/2015

Rosie created an absolutely perfect cake for the occasion! I was so excited to see what she would create after telling her a little bit about the grad and requesting a carrot cake (grad's favorite). The cake arrived on time and WOW! It was absolutely perfect. A beautiful cake; simple and elegant with the style and detail that showcased the talent of Rosie's artistry. The beauty of the cake was only surpassed by the taste. Everyone and I mean everyone commented on what a great tasting cake it was - just the right amount of moistness and tenderness while remaining light. A true work of art for a carrot cake. The frosting was absolutely delicious - again, light with all the flavor you would expect and then some.

This event was really special to everyone. It wasn't just a graduation - it was a graduation for an amazing woman that everyone wanted to celebrate. I knew Rosie would be able to capture how amazing this day was and she did it perfectly.

If you want your event to be truly special - start here. This isn't where you want to skimp. It's the way to differentiate.

Shirley · event on: 03/27/2015

Rosycakes is a great small business. Rosie gives every event special individualized attention
    She listens! The creations a beautiful and sooooo yummy.

• Candace

Candace · Married on 10/09/2016

We loved Rosy cakes for our wedding last October. She was very accommodating with our budget, and nailed our cake design! If there was one thing I would need to be critical of, it would be the amount of frosting. We had an inch thick on every side! We loved the frosting at the tasting, but not that much.
    Also, the cake froze really well and held up for our one year anniversary today. Still tasted great, we just wish there had been less frosting!