Central Islip, NY 11722 Map · Phone number

bride on couch thumbnail
bride on couch thumbnail

1 Reviews for The Storymaker, LLC

Keysha · Married on 10/17/2009

From our first thoughts of what we wanted to see to the day of, Rayna was the best. Our day was our own. From the beginning to end she was like a part of the family. She gave us so many useful suggestions, tips and wisdom from the save the dates to our menu cards. Rayna sat and worked on ideas to show us how everything could connect. We had all kinds of ideas and she brought them all together to make one stunning day.
    The entire team has so much patience. I freaked out a couple of times but Rayna pulled me together and while she was working on the reception pull together, her assistaht tended to my every need. The best for me was my hubby was somewhat nervous and he kept calling me and the Groom's attendant Inspirational provided finally got him to relax and enjoy the wait. I was so relieved. Everything thing was stunning. Rayna always got back to us in a timely manner and always asked the questions at the vendors that we didn't think to ask. We saved a great deal of money and time! I will never forget the excellence and pride they show in their work.

Sent on 03/15/2010

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Storymaker, LLC 1
    **GIFT CERTIFICATES**
    Are you looking for a great gift to give the bride and groom? We have the perfect gift! We now offer various gift certificates for our services! What better way to show them you love them by providing them with our services for a stress free day! Contact us for further details.

• Divine Artistry
    Divine Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Wow! Fabulous Work! Elegant and Timeless!

• Chic Ink - Unique Paper Creations
    Chic Ink - Unique Paper Creations Wedding Invitations

I had such a lovely time working with Rayna at Events by Rayna. Not only was she available when I had any question for her, but she thoroughly explained my services and offerings to the bride and groom. I could tell right off the bat that she wanted everything to run smoothly for her couple and she did a great job organizing the couple's requests. I would highly recommend any bride and groom who want a custom event to contact Rayna and look forward to working with her again in the future.

• Central Islip, 11722 See on map