The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel

Dana Point, CA View map

Expect a blend of modern elegance and ocean-inspired luxury when you host your wedding at this Laguna Beach resort. We give couples the option to exchange vows in one of three outdoor venues by the beach, each offering sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean, and then continue their celebration in an indoor venue where large windows maintain the breathtaking vistas. In keeping with the open spirit of the Dana Point community, the hotel welcomes weddings of all faiths and cultures. Our staff also has experience serving kosher and Indian celebrations. Work with our in-house culinary team and pastry chef in Laguna Niguel to create a custom menu that complements your wedding theme. The resort now proudly offers an on-site chef-driven culinary program dedicated to Indian weddings, balancing artistic plated meals with family-style selections, buffets, and customized menus. Helmed by Chef de Cuisine and New Delhi-native Sanjay Rawat, guests can expect an authentic-meets-modern regional Indian menu.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
China
Clean Up
Flatware
Glassware
Linens
Set Up
Tables

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Hotel

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Event Planner

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

• Lauren
    Lauren Married on 05/08/2021

Magical Wedding Venue with the best event team - Michele!

. Michele made what was the Best day I could ever have asked for! Where to even begin - from the moment I decided on the venue (back in 2018…pandemic wedding timeframe) I was truly in awe of the professionalism every member at Engaged Events demonstrated. To say the planning service was perfect would be an understatement - every concern, question or hesitation was anticipated by their remarkable wedding team to the point where I was being given information on a topic or area of the wedding planning that I hadn’t even known I was worried about! They prepared for my every need and Candace was patient through every one of my OCD freak outs! ! I am grateful to have been able to experience my magical and perfect dream day with the ladies of this establishment. Candace is truly a world class wedding planning and human being. Thank you for creating perfection every single moment of my day!

Venue: Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel
    Wedding Planner: ENGAGED EVENTS
    Rodney Married on 11/04/2017
    I don't think I need to say too much about how nice this venue is. It's The Ritz-Carlton. It's on the ocean. It's in Dana Point. It was the nicest venue we could find, and our guests certainly appreciated it. Carly was our contact person for our event coordination and she was wonderful. Always available and answered questions promptly. Our room block was quite reasonably priced and Lisa was so helpful. They also have special rates at Monarch Beach Golf Links, so I was able to host a groomsmen round Friday of the weekend.

Other reasons why this is a wonderful choice: 1) It's a good excuse to keep coming back annually for your anniversary
    2) They keep the same cake recipe's, so instead of freezing wedding cake to eat sometime down the road, just come back, and get another slice!
    3) You get a ton of Marriot/Starwood Preferred Guest/Ritz-Carlton points. (basically enough for a nice stay somewhere nice!
    Everyone wants to believe their wedding was the best, and we are certainly in that category. We owe a lot of that to the Ritz!
    May Married on 05/13/2017
    We loved it. Food, services, accommodation are all excellent.

Real Weddings

100 photos · 10/14/2018

One Ritz-Carlton Drive Dana Point, CA, 92629
949-240-2000
949-240-5054
Location of (The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding