San Marcos, CA 92096 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 2

1 Reviews for The Pretty Parlor

Jillian · Married on 04/22/2018

I used Danielle and Mandy - the Pretty Parlor ladies for my wedding in Fallbrook. They were absolutely PHENOMENAL! For my trial Danielle was SO good about talking through what hairstyles would actually work and not work for my hair. And Mandy was so great with makeup and very upfront about strengths and weaknesses. She said that the natural look is her best and preferred work, but we could do dramatic and work to see what would look good if I wanted. I wanted natural and it was absolutely spectactular! I don't wear makeup normally, and my then-fiance-now-husband REALLY didn't want it to look like I was wearing much because he prefers less makeup. After the wedding he said he was extremely pleased, because although I had quite a lot on, it didn't look like it at all.
    I added an extra stylist on the day - Mandy and Danielle spoke extensively with me about timelines and how we could fit everything in, and the ladies absolutely SMASHED it. They travelled to my venue, and met us there.
    Overall I would 100% advise others to use these ladies, as they just blew it out of the park. I've been part of lots of weddings and these were some of the best beauty/hair ladies I've ever worked with.

Sent on 04/30/2018