The One Bridal

Lenexa, KS View map Visit website

The One Bridal is a wedding dress boutique located in Lenexa, Kansas. Their dedicated team of stylists is honored to share their carefully curated collection of fashion-forward and traditional wedding gowns with clients of all styles and sizes. They work collaboratively with brides-to-be, sharing their vision for their day to ensure that their dream look can be brought to life.

The team at The One Bridal provides brides with an unmatched bridal and wedding dress shopping experience. During your shopping and fitting appointments, your dedicated stylist will be on hand to answer questions and guide you as you browse their impressive inventory. To ensure that your garments are the perfect fit, in-store alteration services are available. A number of accessories are also available, including veils, hairpieces, shoes, and jewelry.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months
9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Erin J. Getting married on 02/05/2023

Amazing Experience!

The One Bridal absolutely exceeded every expectation I could’ve possibly had and we were treated like Royalty. We were taken to a beautiful large private suite where Ashley listened to all of my concerns and wishes. I can't say enough about the wonderful experience, the gorgeous store and exceptional staff. No other store came close.

I found my dream dress thanks to Ashley and The One - I couldn't be happier!

Thank you!

The One Bridal's reply:

Hi Erin,

We are so happy you enjoyed your experience in your private bridal suite! Ashley loved working with you and helping you find your dream wedding dress. We are already looking forward to seeing you on your wedding day!

- The One Bridal Team
    Jordan J. Married on 07/30/2021

Beautiful Boutique with Beautiful Dresses

From the moment I arrived for my first bridal dress shopping experience, I was blown away by The One. Their boutique is gorgeous, as are all of the dresses they showed me. Unlike many shops in KC, all of the bridal rooms are completely private. The location is new and clean, and I felt very comfortable. And while I was truly uncertain about what style I was looking for, they kept bringing me different options and helped me figure out what they perfect dress for me was. I had been to almost every other store in the city and tried on hundreds of dresses, so my patience and faith was running thin, but they were so helpful in finding the dress I was looking for. Once I purchased my dress, Madison from The One kept me informed about its shipment and arranged all of my bridal fittings for me. Because I had a short engagement, we were on a time crunch for my dress, and Madison was amazing at keeping me calm and taking the stress off of my plate. Once the dress came in, Ruby was a total rockstar in altering the dress perfectly to my figure. There were a number of alterations needed and Ruby did a beyond AMAZING job getting them done well and on time. During the week of my wedding, she even did a few more final alterations to make the dress absolutely perfect for me. Between the thorough communication Madison provided and the care and precision on alterations Ruby provided, I was blown away with my experience at The One. I highly recommend trying them! Even if you don't find the one you are looking for there, the experience they provide is worth it!

The One Bridal's reply:

Hi Jordan,

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review of your wedding dress experience! We are so happy to hear that Madison and Ruby helped bring your bridal vision to life. You looked absolutely stunning on your wedding day!

- The One Bridal Team
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

8801 Penrose Ln Lenexa, KS, 66219

Sunday 10:00am-4:00pm Monday 10:00am-6:00pm Tuesday Closed Wednesday 10:00am-6:00pm Thursday 10:00am-6:00pm Friday 10:00am-5:30pm Saturday 9:00am-6:00pm
Location of (The One Bridal)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding