1804 Central Street, Kansas City, MO 64108 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Real Weddings 2

About Savvy Bridal Boutique

Welcome to Savvy Bridal where we believe that every bride should be able to find her dream wedding dress within her budget!

When shopping for bridal gowns in Kansas City, don’t get overwhelmed with all of the options. At Savvy Bridal, we curate only the best wedding dresses from the top designers and bridal shops across the globe. Benefit from our expertise in fit and style for any budget. Our gowns are priced $800- $1500. By appointment only.

Follow Savvy Bridal Boutique on

1 User photo

Savvy Bridal Boutique 1
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 09/30/2018

Great people who gave me an easy wonderful experiance

Savvy Bridal was wonderful! I had gone to a few other places to get my "feet wet" before my appointment at Savvy. I wasn't expecting to find my dress that day and especially at the price I really wanted to be at. We were having a small wedding on a Sunday afternoon so I knew I didn't really want to spend too much. I ended up falling IN LOVE with the very first dress I tried on. Bobbi was the lovely lady who helped me at my appointment and showed me this dress as we walked the racks to find the types of dresses I was looking for and so I said "sure I'll give it a try" and as soon as I slipped it on I knew it was for me! I felt so beautiful! I didn't even ask the price at first. I tried on a few more that I had thought were the style I was going for but ended up putting MY dress back on to compare. At the point I asked the cost and was SHOCKED to hear that it was only $750.00. I think at that moment I knew I was sold!! Thank you for making me feel beautiful!!

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Savvy Bridal Boutique 2
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/02/2018

I found an amazing dress for a much lower price than I expected! While I am a tomboy I found the most elegant dress that made me feel more beautiful than I ever thought possible!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Meghan · Married on 11/16/2017

I've worked with the ladies at Savvy multiple times on events and open houses. They are always so gracious in donating their time for events, dresses for photo shoots and even their bridal gown shop for hosting our networking group, Thursday Therapy. The owner, Imene, is such a gem and will truly do anything in her power to help her fellow wedding vendors and her bridal with whatever they need. I was so thankful for her crew who helped us plan, execute AND clean up after our event. Their shop in the Crossroads District is really lovely and full of gorgeous dresses that you can take home that day, plus a few lines of custom gowns as well. Can't beat that!!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Savvy Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months