Savvy Bridal Boutique Reviews

53 | Kansas City, MO

53 Reviews for Savvy Bridal Boutique

• Delaney

Delaney Grace Sexton · Getting married on 10/10/2020

I loved finding my dress!

I found a dress I loved that was posted on Instagram/Facebook on Thursday. Made an appointment for Friday. Went in and tried that dress on first (instantly fell in love) and tried on probably 7 more dresses. Kayla even let me walk around the back where all the dresses were and let me pick the ones out to try on! It was awesome. I ended up buying the first dress that I saw on social media. I am so happy with the service. It was so easy and effortless.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Jasmine · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Dream Dress Found!

Savvy Bridal went above and beyond in helping me find my dream dress. Lauren was a dream to work with. She helped me price out customizations I wanted by getting quotes from a seamstress. When my dress arrived, the extra lace appliqués I ordered didn’t have the same beading as the dress (no fault of the boutique, this is unusual for extra appliqués to not match). Lauren called with all the possible options to amend this. She made what could of been a disastrous situation, a seamless one.

Sent on 04/13/2020
  • Breck

Breck Howell · Getting married on 08/29/2020

Dress shopping

My one stop shop!!! I loved coming in here and it is so home like! And they were so accommodating!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Lauryn

Lauryn Catron · Married on 06/26/2020

Perfect Little Boutique

Savvy Bridal was the most perfect place to pick out my dream dress! The girls there were so helpful! I love the small boutique style shopping. I would recommend this place to any every girl looking for their perfect dress for their perfect day!

Sent on 07/14/2020
  • Nettaboo

vonetta wilson · Married on 04/19/2020

Wedding dress hunt

This was a very nice and elegant bridal shop. They are very professional and helpful and had lots of great choices!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 09/30/2018

Great people who gave me an easy wonderful experiance

Savvy Bridal was wonderful! I had gone to a few other places to get my "feet wet" before my appointment at Savvy. I wasn't expecting to find my dress that day and especially at the price I really wanted to be at. We were having a small wedding on a Sunday afternoon so I knew I didn't really want to spend too much. I ended up falling IN LOVE with the very first dress I tried on. Bobbi was the lovely lady who helped me at my appointment and showed me this dress as we walked the racks to find the types of dresses I was looking for and so I said "sure I'll give it a try" and as soon as I slipped it on I knew it was for me! I felt so beautiful! I didn't even ask the price at first. I tried on a few more that I had thought were the style I was going for but ended up putting MY dress back on to compare. At the point I asked the cost and was SHOCKED to hear that it was only $750.00. I think at that moment I knew I was sold!! Thank you for making me feel beautiful!!

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/02/2018

I found an amazing dress for a much lower price than I expected! While I am a tomboy I found the most elegant dress that made me feel more beautiful than I ever thought possible!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Meghan · Married on 11/16/2017

I've worked with the ladies at Savvy multiple times on events and open houses. They are always so gracious in donating their time for events, dresses for photo shoots and even their bridal gown shop for hosting our networking group, Thursday Therapy. The owner, Imene, is such a gem and will truly do anything in her power to help her fellow wedding vendors and her bridal with whatever they need. I was so thankful for her crew who helped us plan, execute AND clean up after our event. Their shop in the Crossroads District is really lovely and full of gorgeous dresses that you can take home that day, plus a few lines of custom gowns as well. Can't beat that!!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Ryann · Married on 10/07/2017

I had a great experience here! Imene was awesome, she really listened to my dress preferences and picked out ones for me to try on that I loved. The boutique itself was adorable, with all the decorations, as well as very clean. The dressing room was spacious. Imene had a lot of great info for me as well. My wedding isn't for another year and a half so I didn't buy my dress but I definitely want to come back here to get a dress! Tons of options at very affordable prices. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Naomi · Married on 07/29/2017

I loved Savvy bridal! I bought my dream dress within my budget!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Richonda · Married on 07/14/2017

I loved Savvy Birdal and I had a wonderful experience with my consultant. It was a very personal and warm environment, I would tell any bride looking for an amazing dress for a great price to go check them out!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Stevie · Married on 05/06/2017

I cannot say enough good things about this place and Bobbi my consultant! Bobbi went above and beyond to help me find a dress and make sure alterations could be done on the dress of my dreams. After a horrible experience with David's Bridal, this was a godsend

Sent on 08/17/2016

Laura · Married on 04/29/2017

I’m not sure what the experience is like at their other locations, but definitely check out Savvy Bridal and ask for Bobbi! I only had a couple of weekends to visit bridal stores because of family actually being in town to help me. So I was on a mission and scheduled appts at various salons along those 2 weekends. Yes, this was tiring and stressful, but it also made it easier to compare customer service and quality of dresses because everything was so fresh on my mind. Compared to big box bridal stores, I loved that the store was more intimate and had a variety of different designers. Plus, my consultant, Bobbi was beyond fabulous and really made my experience. I absolutely had no idea what I wanted or knew what silhouette would look best on me, but Bobbi really took her time to get to know me, my likes, my dislikes, and remained patient when I wasn’t sure. This was an amazing feeling esp compared to some of the other salons I visited where I felt pressured and judged for not knowing what I wanted. It finally came down to 2 dresses and I cannot express how much appreciation I had for Bobbi – I can’t even tell you how many times I went back and forth and tried on both dresses! I highly recommend Savvy Bridal!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Savvy Bridal Boutique exceeded any of my expectations. I had the most wonderful experience here with Imene, the owner. It was a one to one appointment and she was very knowledgeable in dress styles for my body type. I could not be more pleased with the level and quality of service that Imene provided. She was personable and patient. It was a joy to be around an individual who greatly enjoys what she does! I ended up finding my dream dress for less and I can't wait to walk down the aisle in my stunning dress. I would highly recommend Savvy Bridal Boutique to any and every one!!

Sent on 02/03/2015

Michelle · Married on 11/12/2016

What a wonderful experience! I was on the hunt for a dress after moving to Missouri from NYC. I didn't have any friends or family with me, and Imene did a incredible job helping make the experience fun! I wasn't planning on purchasing anything (this was last year, and about 10 months before my wedding), but The Dress was there, and I knew it as soon as Imene brought it into the changing room. It was perfect, and I couldn't believe how affordable the Allure Bridal dress was! Make sure you stop here after you've been around, and definitely don't buy from any traditional places until you've seen this place!! I'm so glad I did!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Emilee · Married on 09/03/2016

The ladies at Saavy Bridal were very helpful in finding me a dress! They have beautiful dresses at a great price, I highly suggest visiting here to find your dress

Sent on 12/14/2016

I really enjoyed my experience at Savvy Bridal Boutique. They have a fairly good range of dresses for affordable prices. The staff is very friendly and hospitable. I was able to find a great dress for an amazing price. It was well within my budget and I was so thankful that I found my dress so close to my wedding date.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Heather · Married on 05/20/2016

Savvy Bridal was the perfect place for me to find my wedding gown. Although I was not expecting to fall in love with a dress that day, I absolutely did!! Plus, it was a great price for being a designer gown! Highly suggest visiting this lovely little shop to find your perfect dress!

Sent on 10/23/2015

I absolutely loved working with Imene! Savvy Bridal was the second place I looked for my dress. Her attention to you is so personal, from the very second you submit your scheduling request. You get the whole store to yourself, and she listens to exactly what you want. She knew my budget, and she absolutely stuck to it. She even told us about an upcoming sale she had planned, in case what we found was out of our price range. There is absolutely no pressure to buy, which I loved about her. She truly wants you to find the dress of your dreams, whether it's at her store or somewhere else (but I really think you'll find it at her store--so many options!!!). She also provided information for local seamstresses with good reputations, so we knew exactly who to call for the alterations. She was fabulous, and I'd revisit her store in an instant. I found my dream dress, and it was all thanks to Imene!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Holly · Married on 04/17/2016

I highly recommend all brides to visit Savvy Bridal. After trying on dresses all day, not only was my experience wonderful at Savvy but I found my dress in 10 minutes! Imene was so friendly and open. I almost wish I could have spent longer time at her boutique! After experiencing a not-so-wonderful experience at a "high end" store down the street, it was refreshing to walk into Savvy Bridal. Plus, their prices are GREAT! Imene also recommended a budget friendly tailor- you know- one that doesn't charge you an arm and a leg just to start the alteration process. I am so happy and excite to be a Savvy Bride! P.S. I love the fact that I supported a local small business. Thank you, Imene!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Ashley · Married on 04/02/2016

Savvy is the best. Definitely go there. I promise you won't be disappointed. They have so many different dresses to look at and they're always getting new inventory.

Sent on 12/13/2015

Rachel · Married on 01/09/2016

The owner was wonderful! It's by appointment only, which means that you are the only person there, receiving her whole attention. She was great in giving me advice on what sort of dress to try on, and I appreciated her sticking to my intended budget.

Sent on 01/16/2016

Sandra · Married on 10/03/2015

I recently just got my wedding dress here about 2 weeks ago and i worked with Imene. Let me just say that Imene was absolutely outstanding. Not only did she know what she was talking about for each style of dress and the way it would fit my body type, but she was so sweet and made it all about me. She was just amazing and i cant get over how helpful she was. I ended up picking out the dress of my dreams thanks to her ! :)

Sent on 05/13/2015

I honestly can not say enough good things about my experience at Savvy Bridal. My entire experience was so special. It was not like going to a big bridal store. Imene gave me such personal one on one attention. She listened to my needs and my budget, and kept me right on target. I was able to get a designer gown that I would have never been able to afford at another store. It was such a unique find. I don't feel like I have a dress that I will see on any of my friends. I was also able to get a Vail and accessories that complimented my dress so well. They are beautiful!
    Savvy Bridal is a gem of a store. I almost hate giving it such a great review because I would love for it to be my little hidden secret. But, that would be selfish, and every girl deserves to feel beautiful, and treated like a princess for this once in a life time moment. Thank you Imene for being so amazing to me and all of my wedding party. You created an experience that I will never forget! I can't wait for my big day now!!!

Sent on 02/03/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/25/2015

Imene and Savvy Bridal are absolutely amazing. The customer service is beyond what you can expect from any other Bridal Shop. Before my appointment Imene called me to talk to me about my budget, dream dress, and to let me know what to expect from my appointment. The moment we walked in the door that morning I was blown away. The store is gorgeous and over flowing with the most beautiful wedding gowns. Imene knows exactly what she is doing too. She put me in a gown that I originally told her no on...and it ended up being the dress! She had to force me to get out of the dress. Imene is amazing and has a wonderful selection of designer gowns at a very reasonable cost. Thank you so much Imene for all of your help in making my wedding day as beautiful as it was. Once I found my gown with you the rest of the day fell together.

Sent on 10/09/2015