604 S. Ohio Ave, Sedalia, MO 65301 Map · Phone number

About Concepcion Bridal & Boutique, LLC

Telma Mejia, along with her daughter, Thelma, and their staff personally recognize the importance of your special day.

You are our model -
Your aisle is our runway.
We cater to true fashionistas looking for an excellent collection of gowns, dresses and accessories at a significant value. We help you save time, relieve stress and save money by finding you the perfect dress for your shape, personal style and budget.

karelina sposa c7971 wedding dress 831534
karelina sposa c7971 wedding dress 831534
856a035691c8ef75 Image 45

6 Reviews for Concepcion Bridal & Boutique, LLC

Jackie · Married on 12/23/2017

Yanira was so sweet and helpful. They were the only boutique that had my dream dress by Venus Bridal. Not only did Yanira make my experience so nice and memorable but she also did not make me feel pressured into buying a dress. I was undecided between my dream wedding gown that was $899 and another one that was $1099 and she helped me pick the one that looked best which was my dream wedding dress. She could have pressured me into buying the higher priced gown but she didn't. She was honest and extremely helpful. She was VERY knowledgeable about the bridal gown styles. Thanks to her I left with the PERFECT dress for me. I highly recommend this bridal boutique.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Lisa · Married on 08/05/2017

I am SO HAPPY I went to this Boutique. They have an awesome selection of beautiful designer dresses and reasonable prices. The service is perfect. Thank you so much Concepcion Bridal I will always recommend you ladies to everyone I know!

Sent on 02/10/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/30/2017

As soon as I walked in Concepcion Bridal I felt so welcomed! The ladies there took their time with me and helping me find the perfect wedding dress! I am highly satisfied with their service and I will be sending my friends. They have high quality gowns at the best prices! I will recommend with shop to anyone.

Sent on 01/26/2017

Award

Concepcion Bridal & Boutique, LLC FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200, $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece, Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Full Customization, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Warranties
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months