18900 E Valley View Parkway, Independence, MO 64055 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Amore' Bridal and Tuxedo

Amoré Bridal and Tuxedo is a family-owned, full service salon. Our reputation is founded upon years of dedication to quality craftsmanship and outstanding personal service. We know how to fit you, find the style that says you , in a gown to make you truly breathtaking. When you visit, you will quickly feel at ease knowing you can count on Amoré to cater to your every need. Their collection includes exclusive and distinctive designer bridal gowns and womens gowns in informals, contemporary, classic and sophisticated couture. Awakening the beauty within you... Experience Amore'!

Follow Amore' Bridal and Tuxedo on

Amore' Bridal and Tuxedo 4
  • Ms. Rikaah

rikaah · Getting married on 09/05/2020

great service

great service I gotten my first gown from them but they didn't have the gown I was looking for this second time around

Sent on 06/01/2019

Amore' Bridal and Tuxedo's reply:

We appreciate your 5 star review. If we can be of any other service to you for Bridesmaids or Tuxedos don't hesitate to visit us again. Thank you, The Amore' Girls

Jennipher · Married on 10/15/2016

The ladies at amore were so flexible with my appointment and helped me with finding dresses I wanted. They even went into the back to see if they had dresses matching my description.

Sent on 02/21/2015

Abigail · Married on 10/01/2016

I absolutely loved my Casablanca wedding dress from amore bridal! The staff was very professional and helped me find the dress that I had always dreamed about as a little girl. Alterations (Patricia) also did an amazing job customizing beautiful lace straps to my dress in order to ensure a one-of-a-kind look on my big day. Excellent experience!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Amore' Bridal and Tuxedo FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Rentals
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales