Something White Bridal Boutique

1510 Walnut Street, Kansas City, MO 64108 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Something White Bridal Boutique

Something White Bridal Boutique is a wedding dress and attire shop located in Kansas City, Missouri. This boutique is devoted to supplying the wedding gown of your dreams with their individual and undivided attention. They offer a variety of styles, including elegant, dramatic, glamorous, simple and sweetheart. Their brands include Blue by Enzoani, Casablanca Bridal, Chic Nostalgia, La Sposa, Lis Simon, Modeca, Paloma Blanca and Robert Bullock Bride.

Products Offered
Something White Bridal Boutique offers a wide selection of dresses and accessories for the bride for her special day. The boutique offers the following products:

• Bridal belts
Vintage style dresses
Vintage style dresses

200 Reviews for Something White Bridal Boutique

Meredith · Getting married on 10/12/2019

I had the most amazing experience at Something White! The shop itself is so cute and makes you feel welcome right away with a sign in front of the door that has your name on it. Carly, my consultant was so sweet and took the time to understand what I wanted and what my budget was. She checked in with me after every dress to see how I was feeling and where I would rank it so I could keep them all straight. All of their dresses were gorgeous and incredibly well-made. I loved every dress I tried on and could not pick! So Carly took it a step further and found the most stunning veil (full of lace which she knew I loved) to add to one of the dresses I was choosing between. It totally sealed the deal for me! Once I said yes they brought out champagne to celebrate and really made me feel like I joined a family of brides that had all chosen dresses there. They take a fun photo for their social media as well as a Polaroid for their "Brides" wall. Overall, I wouldn't change a thing!

Andrea Schmertmann · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Chic and personalized dress shopping experience!

I chose this place based on the reviews and so glad I did because I found my dress here! This was my third appointment and my whole group had a great experience. There were just so many elements that we liked. From my name on the chalkboard greeting us as we walked into the chic studio, to the bridal stylist helping us, to the champagne sipped when I said yes. Carly was my stylist and I have nothing but great things to say. She was very patient and helpful as I liked elements from three different dresses that we were able to order separately to create the dress I love. The whole appointment just felt personal. There was only one other appointment around the same time and so the boutique felt comfortable and open. Overall, I would definitely recommend SWBB when looking for gowns as the whole experience was enjoyable.

Something White Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally