Something White Bridal Boutique

1510 Walnut Street, Suite B., Kansas City, MO 64108 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 30
  • Real Weddings 3
  • Meet the Team

About Something White Bridal Boutique

We are Something White Bridal Boutique - Kansas City’s favorite specialty bridal boutique [ so much so, we were voted KC's Bridal Boutique Of The Year for 2020 by local vendors ] located in the Crossroads district of downtown. We are so happy you’ve stopped by to visit! Browse through our Designers page on our website to see a sneak peek of our exclusive selection of carefully curated bridal gowns and accessories chosen specifically for the modern [ but still classic ] bride who wants a little somethin' special on her big day.

We are your Kansas City source for chic, elegant, simple and modern bridal styles that feel like you and we pride ourselves on having the most fun experience and the most genuine stylists to help you find your dream gown. Schedule your appointment today and we promise to offer you our undivided attention during one of the most memorable and most exciting times in your life.

Featuring designs by:
Blue by Enzoani, Casablanca Bridal, La Sposa // St. Patrick, Lis Simon, Madi Lane Bridal, Modeca // Le Papillon, Paloma Blanca, Rebecca Schoneveld and Robert Bullock Bride

• Woman-owned
Follow Something White Bridal Boutique on

Other couples have also viewed

something white 2020 felicia the photographer 194 51 706969 157913715337556

Videos 1 Video

338 Reviews for Something White Bridal Boutique

• Darby

Darby R. · Getting married on 06/10/2023

The Best Dress Experience!!!

Something White Boutique is absolutely phenomenal! The boutique space is beautiful and they have a fabulous selection of designers. Every dress I tried on was so amazing! Paige did a wonderful job pulling dresses that fit my initial vision while also finding pieces I hadn't considered when looking online that I fell for even more. She asked great questions that helped me further define what I liked while not making me feel overwhelmed or pressured. Even with the stress of shopping during a pandemic, Paige and the team at Something White made the whole experience feel safe and special and made saying yes to the dress so easy!! I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/22/2020
  • Kenzie

Kenzie C. · Getting married on 05/10/2023

Absolutely Wonderful

I had the most personable and wonderful experience! After visiting several shops, Something White proved to have my whole heart with both its staff and the gorgeous dress I found!

Sent on 03/19/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Something White Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

3 Real Weddings

Team of Something White Bridal Boutique

Paige

Paige

Boutique Owner

Hi, I'm Paige!

I'm from Andale, Kansas - a small town outside of Wichita and graduated from the University of Kansas [ rock chalk! ]. I've always been drawn to fashion and love stories and grew up sketching photos of what I imagined my future wedding gown would look like. I fell in love with the bridal industry while working a part time job in college and knew the wedding industry was exactly where I wanted to be [ when you know, you know, right? ]. Fast forward a few years, a few hundred iced caramel macchiatos and lots of Lard [ our shop dog ] snuggles - my dream has become a reality.

As Something White Bridal continues to grow, my goal is for SWBB to remain a stylish, fashion-forward bridal boutique for brides who want classic, modern and romantic wedding gowns at a realistic price point and with the service and individual attention every bride deserves.

Carly

Carly

Lead Bridal Stylist

Hi all! It's me, Carly. I've written a few of these already so I feel like we are all already best friends. I've been with Something White for a little over two years now + WOW it's been so amazing. I love taking everybody's ideas to Bridal Market + handpicking each of the gowns to make the perfect collection for SWBB. I moved to Lawrence a couple years ago + will graduate from the University of Kansas in December. I absolutely love traveling + I often spending my Sunday's on the couch with a bunch of snacks, especially chips + queso. One of my favorite ways to spend a weekend is out by the pool with my family playing volleyball, listening to music, laughing + then finishing the night with a good card game. No matter what Buddy [ my dog ] + I are doing, Paige + Lard are often pretty close by + I cannot complain about that.

Anna

Anna

Bridal Stylist

Hey there! I went to Gustavus Adolphus College in MN [ Go Gusties! ] + was teaching theatre at a high school in Minneapolis when I met the cute math teacher around the corner. Three years later I found myself moving to Lawrence, Kansas while my fiancé gets his PhD in math at KU! I love all things puppy-related + spend my free time daydreaming about the day we can adopt one of our own!

View team

• 1510 Walnut Street, Suite B. Kansas City, MO, 64108 See on map
    816-892-5438 (Phone number)
    Appointment Required: Monday: Closed Tuesday: 10:00 - 6:00 Wednesday: 12:00 - 8:00 Thursday: 10:00 - 6:00 Friday: 10:00 - 6:00 Saturday: 9:00 - 4:00 Sunday: By Appointment Only
    Location of (Something White Bridal Boutique)