Something White Bridal Boutique

Kansas City, MO View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

We are Something White Bridal Boutique - Kansas City’s favorite bridal boutique - so much so, we were voted KC's Bridal Boutique Of The Year for 2020 by local vendors! We are located in the Crossroads district of downtown. We are so happy you’ve stopped by to visit! Browse through our Designers page to see a sneak peek of our exclusive collection of carefully curated bridal gowns and accessories chosen specifically for the classic bride looking for a modern twist.

We are your Kansas City source for chic, elegant, simple and modern bridal styles that feel like you and we pride ourselves on having the most fun experience and the most genuine stylists to help you find your dream gown. Schedule your appointment today and we promise to offer you our undivided attention during one of the most memorable and most exciting times in your life.

Featuring designs by:
Blue by Enzoani, Casablanca Bridal, La Sposa // St. Patrick, Lis Simon, Madi Lane, Modeca // Le Papillon, Rebecca Schoneveld and Robert Bullock Bride

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Kylie
    Kylie T. Getting married on 09/30/2023

Amazing day!

I had a wonderful experience searching for and finding my gown at Something White. The team was so kind, respectful, and encouraging throughout the process. I loved being able to peek through the racks to choose a few dresses on my own while Carly, my consultant picked a few others. I did not feel rushed or pressured at any point during the appointment and felt genuinely excited to be able to purchase my gown with them. Would recommend any day!
    Carlie S. Getting married on 07/07/2023

The BEST bridal shopping experience!!!!

Something White was the first and only bridal boutique I went to. Carly was so nice and made the whole process enjoyable and easy! At the beginning of my appointment, she asked if I had any photos (I had one they had posted on social media saved just as an example), and they still had that dress! It was the first dress I tried on and after trying on a few more, it was the one I picked!!! I am in LOVE with my dress. Carly was attentive, and I could tell she cared about my experience and truly wanted to help me in finding my dream dress. Every dress she pulled helped so much in finding the one. I felt like she really listened to what I was looking for and brought great options for me to try on. You will not regret shopping at Something White!!!
  • Darby
    Darby R. Getting married on 06/10/2023

The Best Dress Experience!!!

Something White Boutique is absolutely phenomenal! The boutique space is beautiful and they have a fabulous selection of designers. Every dress I tried on was so amazing! Paige did a wonderful job pulling dresses that fit my initial vision while also finding pieces I hadn't considered when looking online that I fell for even more. She asked great questions that helped me further define what I liked while not making me feel overwhelmed or pressured. Even with the stress of shopping during a pandemic, Paige and the team at Something White made the whole experience feel safe and special and made saying yes to the dress so easy!! I cannot recommend them enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Paige
Paige
Boutique Owner

Hi, I'm Paige!

I'm from Andale, Kansas - a small town outside of Wichita and graduated from the University of Kansas [ rock chalk! ]. I've always been drawn to fashion and love stories and grew up sketching photos of what I imagined my future wedding gown would look like. I fell in love with the bridal industry while working a part time job in college and knew the wedding industry was exactly where I wanted to be [ when you know, you know, right? ]. Fast forward a few years, a few hundred iced caramel macchiatos and lots of Lard [ our shop dog ] snuggles - my dream has become a reality.

As Something White Bridal continues to grow, my goal is for SWBB to remain a stylish, fashion-forward bridal boutique for brides who want classic, modern and romantic wedding gowns at a realistic price point and with the service and individual attention every bride deserves.

Carly
Carly
Lead Bridal Stylist

Hi all! It's me, Carly. I've written a few of these already so I feel like we are all already best friends. I've been with Something White for a little over two years now + WOW it's been so amazing. I love taking everybody's ideas to Bridal Market + handpicking each of the gowns to make the perfect collection for SWBB. I moved to Lawrence a couple years ago + will graduate from the University of Kansas in December. I absolutely love traveling + I often spending my Sunday's on the couch with a bunch of snacks, especially chips + queso. One of my favorite ways to spend a weekend is out by the pool with my family playing volleyball, listening to music, laughing + then finishing the night with a good card game. No matter what Buddy [ my dog ] + I are doing, Paige + Lard are often pretty close by + I cannot complain about that.

Lard
Lard
Shop Dog // Professional Snuggler

Woof, woof! Hi, I’m Lard! Also known as Lardy, LBP, Poochie, Mister, Sir, + really whatever else my humans decide on! I am a 16 pound Shih Tzu. I enjoy short walks around my neighborhood, exploring in my backyard, playing with my squeaky toys, pizza + car rides. I’m always with my mom so if she’s at the boutique, I will be too! You can find me napping behind the front desk or basking in the sun that shines in the front window + flirting with everyone that walks by. I can’t wait to meet you + yes, you can pet me.

1510 Walnut Street, Suite B. Kansas City, MO, 64108

Appointment Required: Monday: Closed Tuesday: 10:00 - 6:00 Wednesday: 12:00 - 8:00 Thursday: 10:00 - 6:00 Friday: 10:00 - 6:00 Saturday: 9:00 - 4:00 Sunday: By Appointment Only
Location of (Something White Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding