1510 Walnut Street, Kansas City, MO 64108 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Something White Bridal Boutique

Welcome to Something White Bridal Boutique, Kansas City’s favorite specialty bridal boutique located in the Crossroads district of downtown. We are so happy you’ve stopped by to visit! Browse through our Designers page to see a sneak peek of our exclusive selection of carefully curated bridal gowns and accessories chosen specifically for the modern bride who wants a little something extra on her big day.

We would be honored to work with you during one of the most exciting and memorable times in your life. Schedule an appointment today and we promise to offer you our individual and undivided attention during this time solely dedicated to helping you find your very own something white.

Follow Something White Bridal Boutique on

Something White Bridal Boutique 6
Something White Bridal Boutique 7
  • Kate

Kate Salisbury · Getting married on 12/12/2020

Amazing dress shopping experience!

I visited Something White last weekend with the intention of just getting a feel for different styles and what looked good on me since my wedding isn't for over a year and a half, no rush. Kasey greeted my party and me warmly and explained the process at Something White. We were handed a bag of clothespins and welcomed to look through the entire inventory and pin dresses I was interested in! Such a different experience than the 2 other boutiques I visited where I was brought dresses the stylist thought I might like. It made all the difference in the world! After trying on probably 8-10 dresses my sister found one on the rack that ended up being THE dress. I was shocked! Kasey brought out champagne, we toasted, and it such a positive experience all around. I highly recommend Something White!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Kate

Kate Bustin · Getting married on 09/27/2020

AMAZING Experience at Something White Bridal

I cannot say enough about my experience at Something White Bridal! I came in during their annual sample sale and was blown away by their selection and quality of all the dresses. Emma was a tremendous help and made my experience amazing.

I will recommend Something White Bridal to anyone I know getting married in the future!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Something White Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally