Something White Bridal Boutique

1510 Walnut Street, Kansas City, MO 64108 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Something White Bridal Boutique

Something White Bridal Boutique is a wedding dress and attire shop located in Kansas City, Missouri. This boutique is devoted to supplying the wedding gown of your dreams with their individual and undivided attention. They offer a variety of styles, including elegant, dramatic, glamorous, simple and sweetheart. Their brands include Blue by Enzoani, Casablanca Bridal, Chic Nostalgia, La Sposa, Lis Simon, Modeca, Paloma Blanca and Robert Bullock Bride.

Products Offered
Something White Bridal Boutique offers a wide selection of dresses and accessories for the bride for her special day. The boutique offers the following products:

• Bridal belts

Something White Bridal Boutique 6
Something White Bridal Boutique 7

alex · Getting married on 07/11/2020

Wonderful experience!

SWB was the CUTEST!! All of the girls were wonderful, and they had the most amazing dresses at such great prices. They respected my budget completely and did not show me dresses that I could not afford. We even got to pop some champagne and take fun pictures after I said YES! to my dress. I would recommend SWB to all future Mrs.'s.

• Ashley

Ashley O’Hare · Getting married on 05/08/2020

Would recommend!

I had a great time at my appointment last Saturday, January 5th! When I walked in, Something White had a cute little chalkboard greeting all the bride's that had appointments that day. I thought that was a cute gesture! I was then greeted with my assigned assistant, Lauren, and she was awesome! She made me feel comfortable and was super friendly. She listened to what I truly wanted, and followed along with our budget. After trying on 6-8 dresses, I left with saying YES to a dress PLUS a veil, and I'm ecstatic! It's truly a dream dress! Lauren took a couple pictures of me and my little team, along with a sign she made up saying, "The Future Mrs. Gomez said yes to a dress at Something White Bridal Boutique!" All super cute and exciting! They also took a Polaroid picture and added it to their wall of brides, and we celebrated with some delicious champagne! All good things! I feel like I could go on and on! I am more than happy with Something White and will definitely recommend them to all brides!

Something White Bridal Boutique 8
    Something White Bridal Boutique 9
    Something White Bridal Boutique 10
    Something White Bridal Boutique 11

Something White Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally