Something White Bridal Boutique

1510 Walnut Street, Kansas City, MO 64108 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Something White Bridal Boutique

Something White Bridal Boutique is a wedding dress and attire shop located in Kansas City, Missouri. This boutique is devoted to supplying the wedding gown of your dreams with their individual and undivided attention. They offer a variety of styles, including elegant, dramatic, glamorous, simple and sweetheart. Their brands include Blue by Enzoani, Casablanca Bridal, Chic Nostalgia, La Sposa, Lis Simon, Modeca, Paloma Blanca and Robert Bullock Bride.

Products Offered
Something White Bridal Boutique offers a wide selection of dresses and accessories for the bride for her special day. The boutique offers the following products:

• Bridal belts

Something White Bridal Boutique 6
Something White Bridal Boutique 7

alex · Getting married on 07/11/2020

Wonderful experience!

SWB was the CUTEST!! All of the girls were wonderful, and they had the most amazing dresses at such great prices. They respected my budget completely and did not show me dresses that I could not afford. We even got to pop some champagne and take fun pictures after I said YES! to my dress. I would recommend SWB to all future Mrs.'s.

• Blair

Blair James · Getting married on 05/22/2020

Best Experience I could have asked for

Something White made my wedding dress experience perfect. Karen was so patient, fun and sweet. I was bouncing off the walls with excitement and she made me feel so special by taking the time to make sure I got my dream dress. The store is intimate so your group doesn’t have to worry about a bunch of other groups being there at the same time. There are so many options to try and they make you so comfortable. I tried on so many dresses even though the 1st one I tried on was my favorite. Karen let me keep trying others and I put my dress on 3 different times. The last time I put on my dress she picked the perfect veil and headpiece that finished my look. I can’t stress enough how comfortable Karen made me feel. I didn’t feel like I was getting a sales pitch ever. It was all about what made me happy. My group loved it so much my maid of honor wants to come back to get her wedding dress here. The whole experience was more than I could have asked for.

Something White Bridal Boutique 8
    Something White Bridal Boutique 14
    Something White Bridal Boutique 15
    Something White Bridal Boutique 16

Something White Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally