Amore' Bridal and Tuxedo Reviews

43 | Independence, MO

43 Reviews for Amore' Bridal and Tuxedo

• Jana

Jana · Getting married on 10/04/2020

The owner and staff could not have been sweeter or more helpful. They cut me a deal and spent 5 houre with Kristen who went above and beyond the call of duty. Thank you so much for your help.

Sent on 01/01/2015
  • Ms. Rikaah

rikaah · Getting married on 09/05/2020

great service

great service I gotten my first gown from them but they didn't have the gown I was looking for this second time around

Sent on 06/01/2019

Amore' Bridal and Tuxedo's reply:

We appreciate your 5 star review. If we can be of any other service to you for Bridesmaids or Tuxedos don't hesitate to visit us again. Thank you, The Amore' Girls

Jennipher · Married on 10/15/2016

The ladies at amore were so flexible with my appointment and helped me with finding dresses I wanted. They even went into the back to see if they had dresses matching my description.

Sent on 02/21/2015

Abigail · Married on 10/01/2016

I absolutely loved my Casablanca wedding dress from amore bridal! The staff was very professional and helped me find the dress that I had always dreamed about as a little girl. Alterations (Patricia) also did an amazing job customizing beautiful lace straps to my dress in order to ensure a one-of-a-kind look on my big day. Excellent experience!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Meghan · Married on 09/03/2016

Amore has a great selection of gowns in all sorts of styles! The staff is absolutely wonderful and make the process as easy as possible. One thing I loved about Amore was the fact that they didn't put pressure on me or my family to buy any dress, the choice was truly mine. A lot of high-end bridal salons in the area require a credit card when making an appointment just to pull dresses for you - that's crazy! I would definitely recommend Amore to any newly engaged bride!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Tiffany · Married on 06/04/2016

I absolute loved my dress and the women I worked with for all of my brial appointments!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Joni · Married on 05/21/2016

I was very impressed with Amore Bridal and Tuxedo. They listened to my style when choosing gowns for me and were encouraging yet honest about which ones looked best. They were patient when I was indecisive and helped me choose the perfect dress within my price range. For alterations, I had lost a significant amount of weight and they were patient with having to alter the dress again. The lady even told me to return two weeks before the wedding and she'd do all the alterations within a week so i could continue to lose weight beforehand. I was truly impressed with their professionalism and timeliness.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Amy · Married on 05/30/2015

Got my dress and tuxedos from both came perfect

Sent on 06/10/2015

Amanda · Married on 07/26/2014

I was afraid that their prices were going to be to high for me, but i was wrong!! They have dresses in all price ranges!! I am so glad that I got my dress here and NOT Davids Bridal! To order my dress I had to pay $100 and then i could make payments up until it was time to get it altered! That also included my veil and slip! The alerations were cheap, although i did try telling the lady i thought it needed to be a little shorter because i thought i might trip and sure enough when we walked into the church i was tripping all over my dress! Other then that, I am going to use them from now on when we need any formal attire!! I have told all my friends that are getting married or that have kids going to formals GO HERE! YOU WON'T BE SORRY!! They can be pushy, but you won't regret getting your dress from them!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Shelby · Married on 06/21/2014

I went to Amore because they had several good reviews and the dress I had been eyeing online. We were greeted warmly and right away. Emily was my consultant and did a fantastic job! I had my first fitting yesterday and the alterations lady knows her stuff! We are very impressed and so happy we went to Amore! I absolutely love my dress and veil! So happy with this store!

Sent on 02/17/2014

Susan · Married on 04/05/2014

Beautiful gown and helpful staff! Tuxedos were great at affordable price!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Erin · Married on 03/21/2014

THEY WERE THE BEST! I walked in on a whim, and when I described the details I really wanted in the perfect gown, it was the first dress my attendant pulled! She pulled others that were along the same lines, of course, but it was THE ONE! Their alteration services are the best, too! I think they have the best selection of GORGEOUS but affordable gowns in the entire KC metro area! Go here!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Morgan · Married on 10/08/2011

We did everything through Amore, my dress, bridesmaids, flower girl, and tuxes. Great service and everything looked amazing!

Sent on 10/31/2011

Katie · Married on 05/28/2011

This is a very high end boutique! The place is every bit as gorgeous as their gowns. I love this boutique!!!! Heather was the best. She made my bridal gown shopping so enjoyable. Once I put on my dress I knew it was the one. I LOVE AMORE! Highly recommended on my list!

Sent on 06/16/2011

Breanne · Married on 10/30/2010

Elsa did the alterations my gown, and I adore her! She is absolutely hilarious, fast, and 100% honest. She tells it like it is, and you will appreciate it. She was full of tips for making your dress look as good as it possibly could. She did all of my alterations within 1 week and it looked perfect. She is one of the most affordable in town. The dress selection at Amore is amazing. Everyone is super friendly there, and they did a great job cleaning and pressing my dress before the wedding and gave me a great deal on preserving the dress post-wedding.

Sent on 11/09/2010
  • cuppycakes09

Jessica · Married on 06/04/2010

I love Amore so much I purchased EVERYTHING there! My complete wedding day look from hairpiece right down to my shoes. My bridesmaids and mother also purchased their dresses jewlery and shoes there. The staff is very professional and their selection of dresses and jewlery is great!

Sent on 06/24/2010

Angela · Married on 04/24/2010

When I went dress shopping I only made it to one shop and it was this one! I didn't need to even go to another one. They had beautiful dresses and I also got my bridesmaids dresses here. They know what looks best on you and they won't tell you something different. I highly recommend this shop! I also love that they keep the dress until the very last minute and steam it and clean it for you.

Sent on 06/24/2010

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2007

It was fantastic! These women are so wonderful and caring about making your atire for the day perfect. They have so many beautiful dresses, from all price ranges. The shop makes you feel like a princess because of the rich decor.

Sent on 11/09/2007

Angie · Married on 07/29/2006

Nicole and her mom and forgive me but I can't remember her name right now, are the best people to work with, They helped with my sister, cousin, sister-n-laws and 2 of my mom's friends daughter's weddings.

I can't even begin to explain how wonderful this place is. They make you feel special and take care of your every need, my dress, bridesmaid dresses, Mother of the bride dress, Candlelighter's dress invitations and hair pieces and what not all came from here, they are reasonably priced and make sure that you are 100% satisfied :)

Sent on 10/05/2008

Patty was great helping me find the dress of my dreams!

Sent on 01/30/2015
  • Celeste

Celeste · Married on 09/24/2010

I loved the process of buying a dress here, as well as all the care provided to me throughout the fittings and alterations. They don't try to schmooze or pretend they are something they aren't - they are just really nice people with beautiful dresses. I liked that there wasn't lots of pressure, heavy sales pitches, the owner randomly walking out to do the "final push", etc. It was very easy, they had the dress i wanted, and altered it to fit just right. As easy as buying a wedding dress should be!

Sent on 10/19/2010

Lyndsay · Married on 09/28/2014

I got my dress from Amore and they were a pleasure to work with. The consultant was very helpful and after showing her my vision of a wedding gown went and selected the dress that I bought. They were professional, affordable, and I felt valued as a bride. I would highly recommend working with Amore'.

Sent on 11/11/2014

I bought my wedding dress from Amore for my wedding last month.
    I had a great experience through them and would definitely recommend them to anymore looking for a gown. They were very flexible with appointments and really helpful in the overall process. They also have a pretty large selection of gowns, so I was able to try on a handful right away that were harder to find designers.

ps - 10 stars to their alterations! She is AWESOME!

Sent on 08/22/2013

Amore made me feel like a bride. They asked me what I was looking for and listened. They made trying on dresses fun and fast and I felt no pressure at all.

Sent on 02/01/2013

Jennifer · Married on 08/11/2012

Amore Bridal did the bridesmaid and day of helper dresses for our August 11, 2012 wedding. The colors were turquoise and red and I was having a difficult time finding cute, affordable dresses to match the shades I was looking for. I finally ended up here and thankfully there was a selection to choose from! I had a total of 9 girls in my bridal party and I wanted them all in different dresses which was an undertaking, but Heather was very helpful during the process and they all found dresses they liked. Unfortunately a lot of the more affordable dresses were not in the store to try on and most of the girls didn't feel comfortable ordering a dress they couldn't try on. I also had a size issue with one of the bridesmaid dresses that we were thankfully able to take care of, but to this day I'm still not sure what exactly happened because I didn't have time to fully look into it.

Sent on 08/22/2013