124 N Holden Street, Warrensburg, MO 64093 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ivory & Lace Bridal Boutique

Ivory & Lace Bridal Boutique is a wedding dress shop in downtown Warrensburg, Missouri. This hole in the wall is a unique destination for one of a kind gowns. As well as designer labels such as Justin Alexander, Sincerity & Sweetheart gowns, Ivory & Lace also has a private collection of vintage gowns that have been restored and redeisgned into modern styles. Customer service is key to the owner of Ivory & Lace. From the moment a bride walks in, she will be the sole focus of the Ivory & Lace staff. Along with top notch customer service the boutqiue also has their very own bridal stylist who is available for personal consulations including face shape, color and body shape analysis - giving the bride the tools to look her most beautiful self on her wedding day.

From old to new and everything in between, Ivory & Lace Bridal Boutique will prove why brides all over town will soon be taking a trip down 50 Hwy to the ultimate Dress Destination.

Follow Ivory & Lace Bridal Boutique on

9 Reviews for Ivory & Lace Bridal Boutique

• Meredith

Meredith · Married on 09/28/2019

Best Shop Around!

I can't say enough good things about this bridal shop! Rachel is AMAZING! This was my very first bridal experience and she made it so memorable. It pains me that I didn't find the gown here, but even if you have to travel here, it is worth it! I loved the experience and they made me feel like they cared about me and finding the right gown. They also respect your budget concerns! This shop was by far the best out of the four I visited.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/28/2017

Rachel at Ivory & Lace is so great! She treated me like an old friend and was so helpful through the whole process. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Amanda · Married on 01/07/2017

I cannot say enough how much I loved my experience with Ivory & Lace. After two days of unsuccessful dress shopping around the KC metro, I was feeling a bit defeated. My mom and I both privately wondered if driving out to Warrensburg would even be worth it. Well, the very first dress I tried on at Ivory & Lace ended up being THE ONE! Rachel knew exactly what I was looking for and pulled out the most stunning dress I have ever seen.

Rachel and her staff are so much fun and so professional. When you arrive at your appointment you are greeted by a sign with your name on it, making you feel so special. The changing area is beautiful and the "modeling" area makes you feel like you're on a stage.

My dress came in several months before my wedding, so my mom picked it up and kept it at her house. I tried it on later and was so distraught to find out that it was too tight! I emailed Rachel and she almost immediately emailed me back to assure me that their seamstress would have no problems with getting it to fit perfectly. I felt good about it after my fitting, but when I went back to pick it up a couple of weeks before my wedding it still wasn't right. They insisted on working on it until it was absolutely perfect and when I tried it on a week before my wedding it was perfect.

The shop is so unique in that they specialize in vintage dresses and new vintage-inspired dresses. They even have fur wraps for purchase or rent! I 100% recommend Ivory & Lace to any bride who is looking for a vintage aesthetic for her wedding dress.

Sent on 03/01/2017

Ivory & Lace Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Father of the Bride
    Flower Girls
    Groom
    Groomsmen
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Full Customization
    Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

1 Real Wedding

• 124 N Holden Street Warrensburg, Missouri, 64093 See on map
    6603620116 (Phone number)
    Wednesday - Friday: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday: 9:00 - 3:00
    Location of (Ivory & Lace Bridal Boutique)