Overland Park, Overland Park, KS 66212 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Ida's Bridal Boutique

Ida’s Bridal and Tuxedos is a wedding dress and attire store located in Overland Park, Kansas. Owner Ida takes pride in welcoming couples into her stress-free and friendly environment as they shop for the perfect wedding day attire. Ida maintains a high-quality in her custom pieces and fabrics. She can alter and change your gown to suit your style and size.

Products Offered
Ida’s Bridal and Tuxedos will help take care of the attire needs of your entire wedding party. They also offer a wide variety of accessories. Products include:

• Garters
DuquesaA

89 Reviews for Ida's Bridal Boutique

• bPm 2015

Morgan.Stock@att.net · Married on 06/13/2015

Ida's is all about customer service and great prices! I purchased my bridesmaids dresses through Ida and I must say, I am so pleased / impressed with the service I received from Ida and her staff. My girls live all over the midwest and her co worker Kiersten was always so kind to allow me to come in however many times I needed, and was always more than willing to help. I cannot say enough about how much I enjoyed working with Ida and her staff.

Sent on 01/10/2015
  • User4200953 · 2+ years ago

Ida's Bridal is THE place to go if you're looking for a personable and fun shopping experience. I went to Ida's to find my wedding dress and I could not be happier with the service I received. They let you walk around and pick out dresses rather then having them tucked away in a secret room where you have to rely on your attendant to make good picks for you. I didn't feel like I missed out on a dress. I had the pleasure of working with Kiersten and she was awesome. She asked questions, listened to what I liked and didn't like. She didn't try to oversell or pressure us into making a decision right then and there. Ida herself is also very sweet and kind. I wasn't expecting to see the owner working on a Saturday. I would recommend Ida's to anyone!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Ida's Bridal Boutique FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils

• Overland Park Overland Park, Missouri, 66212 See on map