1901 Main Street Loft, Kansas City, MO 64108 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 5
  • Deals 1

About The Gown Gallery

Lazaro Trunk Show May 13-15 | Don't miss your opportunity to work with Lazaro and find your dream wedding gown! Call 816.361.8111 direct to book your appointment today.

The Gown Gallery flaunts a wide and ever-changing array of Bridal, Bridesmaids, Mothers, and Special Occasion Gowns from leading designers worldwide. Along with Lazaro, we also carry Hayley Paige, Amsale, Ines di Santo, Allure, Maggie Sottero.

We'd love to help you find the gown of your dreams! Come visit us in our chic, open-air loft atmosphere and bring your friends and family!

Follow us: on Facebook.com/thegowngallery and #gowngallery for what's fabulous in bridal, upcoming trunk shows, and special events!

Follow The Gown Gallery on

The Gown Gallery 7
  • Destiny

Destiny Valluzzi · Getting married on 09/27/2020

What a dream spot

This place has nothing but breathtaking dresses but what really made our experience nothing shy of perfect was Moniece Brown. She really made us feel welcomed but more importantly, we were comfortable. We showed her only a couple of pictures and within ten minutes she had an entire rack of dresses that really encompassed everything we were looking for. She really listened to everything we said and she was beyond attentive. After having appointments all over the Kansas City area I can confidently say that this is the best store and it's really thanks to her.

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Abi

Abi Nutt · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Rob Is the Best Ever

I had had multiple bridal consultants at multiple salons by the time I worked with Robin, and she is an incredible, rare find. So intuitive, experienced, authentic, genuine, a great listener, loves her job and very funny. At the end of our session she went in the back and brought out the dress I've been searching for, by a lesser known European designer I would never have heard of otherwise... We all cried as soon as I put it on because it was finally just Me! Robin is the reason I now get to wear my dream dress on my wedding day, and I will always be grateful and never forget her! THANK YOU, ROBIN!!

Sent on 05/20/2019
    The Gown Gallery 8
    The Gown Gallery 9
  • Keisha

Keisha Hatcher · Married on 07/13/2019

I can't wait to walk down the aisle in this gown

I had a great experience. They worked with my budget and my vision. Everyone for the first appointment was super helpful. The owner was amazing as well.

Sent on 04/16/2019

The Gown Gallery FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales
  • Which of the following services do you offer? Payment Plans, Shipping
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Designer Accessories, Handcrafted

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Gown Gallery 1
    10% off all Bridesmaid Dresses with Wedding Gown Purchase!
    Purchase any wedding gown at the Gown Gallery and receive 10% off all of your bridesmaid dresses.

• I Do Weddings Decor & More LLC
    I Do Weddings Decor & More LLC Wedding Photographers

While have never been to The Gown Gallery myself, I have photographed many of the beautiful dresses from them. I hear our bride rave about the kind, & helpful services offered. I will recommend The Gown Gallery to all our brides to be! Sincerely Samantha Woolsey Woolsey Photography & Entertainement

• Sara Tafoya Photography
    Sara Tafoya Photography Wedding Photographers

Get your PERFECT dress here!

• Hampton Inn & Suites Country Club Plaza Kansas City
    Hampton Inn & Suites Country Club Plaza Kansas City Hotel Weddings

We were next to them at the Perfect Wedding Guide show and it was such a pleasure to be by them. The next weekend I then went with my sister n law to look at gowns and had a great experience. I will certainly recommend Gown Gallery to anyone I meet. You should be proud of the staff that you have working there, they really know how to treat a customer.

• 1901 Main Street, Loft Kansas City, 64108 See on map
    By Appointment: Monday-Thursday 10-7 Friday & Saturday 10-6 Sunday (hours vary)