1901 Main Street Loft, Kansas City, MO 64108 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4
  • Deals 1

About The Gown Gallery

Lazaro Trunk Show May 13-15 | Don't miss your opportunity to work with Lazaro and find your dream wedding gown! Call 816.361.8111 direct to book your appointment today.

The Gown Gallery flaunts a wide and ever-changing array of Bridal, Bridesmaids, Mothers, and Special Occasion Gowns from leading designers worldwide. Along with Lazaro, we also carry Hayley Paige, Amsale, Ines di Santo, Allure, Maggie Sottero.

We'd love to help you find the gown of your dreams! Come visit us in our chic, open-air loft atmosphere and bring your friends and family!

Follow us: on Facebook.com/thegowngallery and #gowngallery for what's fabulous in bridal, upcoming trunk shows, and special events!

Follow The Gown Gallery on

Other couples have also viewed

lenox 348x522 amsale

251 Reviews for The Gown Gallery

• John

John N. · Getting married on 06/02/2021

Highly Recommended!

Gown Gallery was the third shop visited by my daughter this week, so we can offer comparative commentary. First, the second-floor city center setting was totally cool. Second, Ebony and Sharon started the session by listening closely, sensitively, and supportively. Third, the dress selection was far superior, making us spoiled with good choices. Fourth, Ebony connected really well with us, was great company, and spent time making sure each dress was positioned to look its best. She was professional, patient, kind, flexible, and showed exquisitely good taste. Fifth, the dresses were superior in quality and lower priced than in the other shops visited! Our experience here was simply magical—perfect, in fact. Bravo to the Gown Gallery!

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Gayla

Gayla H. · Getting married on 05/10/2021

The dress nailed it!

I'm 46 and we decided to have a full blown wedding. Lots of kids and a really fun indoor/outdoor reception. Finding a dress was so all over the place. I thought I finally found it but then changed my mind a few weeks later. Sharon and her team so kind and helpful. It's got to be challenging to help brides with that one major purchase we feel will dictate how well the photos, our wedding day experience, and what our husbands will think when they first see us! I highly recommend Gown Gallery. They get it. They work to keep you from being overwhelmed. They will find THE dress!

Sent on 11/08/2020
  • Destiny

Destiny V. · Married on 09/27/2020

What a dream spot

This place has nothing but breathtaking dresses but what really made our experience nothing shy of perfect was Moniece Brown. She really made us feel welcomed but more importantly, we were comfortable. We showed her only a couple of pictures and within ten minutes she had an entire rack of dresses that really encompassed everything we were looking for. She really listened to everything we said and she was beyond attentive. After having appointments all over the Kansas City area I can confidently say that this is the best store and it's really thanks to her.

Sent on 09/26/2019

The Gown Gallery FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
    $6,500 - $7,999
    $8,000+
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Sample Gowns
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales
  • Which of the following services do you offer?
    Payment Plans
    Shipping
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Costume Accessories
    Custom Accessories
    Designer Accessories
    Handcrafted

4 Real Weddings

View more weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Gown Gallery 1
    10% off all Bridesmaid Dresses with Wedding Gown Purchase!
    Purchase any wedding gown at the Gown Gallery and receive 10% off all of your bridesmaid dresses.

• I Do Weddings Decor & More LLC Wedding Photographers

While have never been to The Gown Gallery myself, I have photographed many of the beautiful dresses from them. I hear our bride rave about the kind, & helpful services offered. I will recommend The Gown Gallery to all our brides to be! Sincerely Samantha Woolsey Woolsey Photography & Entertainement

• Sara Tafoya Photography
    Sara Tafoya Photography Wedding Photographers

Get your PERFECT dress here!

• Hampton Inn & Suites Kansas City-Country Club Plaza Hotel Weddings

We were next to them at the Perfect Wedding Guide show and it was such a pleasure to be by them. The next weekend I then went with my sister n law to look at gowns and had a great experience. I will certainly recommend Gown Gallery to anyone I meet. You should be proud of the staff that you have working there, they really know how to treat a customer.

• 1901 Main Street, Loft Kansas City, 64108 See on map
    By Appointment: Monday-Thursday 10-7 Friday & Saturday 10-6 Sunday (hours vary)
    Location of (The Gown Gallery)