EmilyHart Bridal

12450 Blue Valley Parkway, Overland Park, KS 66213 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About EmilyHart Bridal

At EmilyHart, we know that finding and purchasing the perfect wedding dress is an experience that is to be cherished and remembered. We are honored to share this special moment with you and your guests. Our highly trained and dedicated consultants work hard to unite you with the dress that both compliments your beauty and celebrates your individual style. We take pride in the level of customer service that we provide and guarantee that your experience with us will be carefree and truly memorable.

We would love to be a part of this very special time in your life. Give us a call to set up an appointment with one of our personal consultants today. 913-681-1500

Follow EmilyHart Bridal on

62 Reviews for EmilyHart Bridal

• Tori

Tori Couts · Married on 01/10/2020

Beautiful experience!

EmilyHart bridal was my absolute favorite bridal shop. There were so many beautiful dresses and styles that within the first few minutes of browsing I knew this was going to be the place where I found "the one". I was lucky to have Caitlin as my bridal consultant! She made the process so much fun! She really took what I was saying about my likes and dislikes and found my dream dress. I was able to customize my dress so I could add just the right amount of sparkle that I was looking for. Caitlin was such a tremendous help when deciding how I wanted to customize the dress. Saying "yes to the dress" was so easy at EmilyHart! Thankful to have worked with such an awesome team!

Sent on 02/21/2020

Lauren Potts · Married on 06/21/2019

The best of the best

From start to finish, could not imagine a better dress-shopping experience. Loren was wonderful and so helpful in listening to my vision and respecting my budget. I felt so comfortable and at ease, the opposite of the nerves I had been expecting! An absolutely charming salon with absolutely beautiful gowns and absolutely fantastic associates.

Sent on 01/04/2019

EmilyHart Bridal FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Embossed
    Engraving
    Letterpress
    Printing
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Groom
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Shoes
    Undergarments

Real Weddings

• Destinations HD - Honeymoon & Destination Wedding Expert Travel Agents

This store is amazing. You want to stand out on your special day... look no further! Stunning dresses with personalble staff - you feel like a star! Great people to work with.

• Altar Bridal Wedding Dresses

Emily Hart Bridal is where we recommend others go when we are asked for a referral to other stores in KC. We send them to Emily Hart because we know they will receive the same one on one and thoughtful attention that we too make as our priority for each bride shopping at Altar Bridal.

• 12450 Blue Valley Parkway Overland Park, 66213 See on map
    913-521-8655 (Phone number)
    Tuesday through Saturday 11am-5pm
    Location of (EmilyHart Bridal)