EmilyHart Bridal

12450 Blue Valley Parkway, Overland Park, KS 66213 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About EmilyHart Bridal

At EmilyHart, we know that finding and purchasing the perfect wedding dress is an experience that is to be cherished and remembered. We are honored to share this special moment with you and your guests. Our highly trained and dedicated consultants work hard to unite you with the dress that both compliments your beauty and celebrates your individual style. We take pride in the level of customer service that we provide and guarantee that your experience with us will be carefree and truly memorable.

We would love to be a part of this very special time in your life. Give us a call to set up an appointment with one of our personal consultants today. 913-681-1500

Follow EmilyHart Bridal on

EmilyHart Bridal 7
  • Delaney

Delaney Dudenhoeffer · Married on 02/16/2019

Elegant and timeless!

I searched for weeks to find the perfect wedding dress! After exhausting all my options in Dallas, I decided to try a local designer in Overland Park where I grew up. I am so glad I stumbled across Emily Hart, because I got my dream dress!!! Emily helped me create a custom gown to match exactly what I was going for, and her vision came to life perfectly!!!! Emily Hart Bridal is affordable and does quality work!!!! The customization option is what sold me!

Sent on 02/28/2019
    EmilyHart Bridal 8
    EmilyHart Bridal 9
    EmilyHart Bridal 10
    EmilyHart Bridal 11

Mikayla Dendurent · Married on 11/03/2018

Emily Hart is Amazing

I had an amazing experience at Emily Hart! This was the second bridal salon I had visited and was amazed at how quickly the consultants at Emily Hart understood my vision. Communicating with Emily Hart was super easy and they were always quick to respond. I also utilized Emily Hart's alteration services, my dress required few alterations and it fit perfectly the day of my wedding. I cannot say enough about my experience with Emily Hart and would absolutely recommend Emily Hart to any bride who loves a laid back experience that also includes champagne :)

Sent on 12/12/2018

EmilyHart Bridal FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments

Real Weddings

• Destinations HD - Honeymoon & Destination Wedding Expert
    Destinations HD - Honeymoon & Destination Wedding Expert Travel Agents

This store is amazing. You want to stand out on your special day... look no further! Stunning dresses with personalble staff - you feel like a star! Great people to work with.

• Altar Bridal
    Altar Bridal Wedding Dresses

Emily Hart Bridal is where we recommend others go when we are asked for a referral to other stores in KC. We send them to Emily Hart because we know they will receive the same one on one and thoughtful attention that we too make as our priority for each bride shopping at Altar Bridal.

• 12450 Blue Valley Parkway Overland Park, 66213 See on map