Shannon Renee's Formal Wear & Accessories

Maryville, MO View map

Your one stop shop for any formal event!

Services Include: Wedding Gowns, Bridesmaid Dresses, Prom & Homecoming, Tiaras, Jewelry, Veils, TUXEDO & SUITS Sales & Rentals

Now just one awesome location: 103 S. Main Maryville MO. 64468 Monday - Friday 10-6, Saturday 10-4. Bridal Appointments appreciated.

Name brands we carry: Moonlight Bridal, Venus Bridal, Christina Wu Love Collection (plus size gowns), Monica Loretti Wedding Gowns, House of Wu Christina Wu Celebration collection. Blush Prom, Val Stefani Prom. Jim's Formal Wear (Tuxedos) Skeffingtons (Tuxedos) Renior Fashion Retail Suits.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
  • Jessie
    Jessie F. Married on 09/20/2019

Absolutely perfect!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Shannon Renee's. First with our initial appointment with Rosie - she makes you feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. Patient, helpful, offers suggestions, interacts with your family and friends there to look at dresses too. Just a wonderful experience. Then to get a hand written card after our visit thanking us for coming out ... that was just above and beyond that you don't see anymore. When we went back the second time, Shannon (the owner) squeezed us in during prom season so I could try on the dress I had my eye on. She was SO accommodating, did not make us feel rushed, and again made me feel so beautiful. I found my perfect wedding dress at Shannon Renee's and they were so easy to work with. Had dresses of all shapes, styles, sizes and prices. I highly recommend making the trip to go see them!

Shannon Renee's Formal Wear & Accessories's reply:

Thank you Jesse for the high recommendation! Greatly appreciated. Your description of how we made you feel is what we strive for. I have seen a few pictures on FB of your wedding, you look so beautiful & happy! Wishing you a lifetime of health & happiness. Sincerely, Shannon
  • User2378920 2+ years ago
    I changed my mind a million times on the grooms attire. Shannon and her staff were so patient. I definitely recommend Shannon Renee's.
    April Married on 11/16/2013
    Shannon Renee's helped make my wedding perfect. All the dresses and tux turned out great and perfect. I would definitely recommend anyone to go there for the perfect apparel for any kind of event. I am so thankful that i could rely on Shannon Renee's to help make my special day to be real special. Everyone there is very nice and helpful and i would definitely go back for any apparel i need. All the dresses where beautiful and anything that needed fixed was done just in time.

Real Weddings

• Makeal & Joseph
    28 photos · 12/15/2018

Deals

Shannon Renee's Formal Wear & Accessories 1
Discount

Have 5 paid rentals, FREE Groom (6th rental) and the Ringbearer qualifies for a discounted rental! Must be a size 16boys or smaller. Inquire with store for further details.

Shannon Renee's Formal Wear & Accessories 2
Offer

When a tuxedo/suit rental wedding party has 5 paid rentals the 6th is FREE!! Inquire with store for details.

Shannon Renee's Formal Wear & Accessories 3
Discount

Purchase your gown at Shannon Renee's Formal Wear & receive $25 off the regular retail price of $189 for Wedding Gown Cleaning & Preservation service!

103 S. Main Maryville, MO, 64468
6605620202

Monday - Friday 10-6 Saturday 10-4
Location of (Shannon Renee's Formal Wear & Accessories)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding