Laura's Couture Collection

13010 Shawnee Mission Pkwy, Shawnee, KS 66216 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Laura's Couture Collection

Laura’s Couture Collection is a bridal boutique located in Shawnee, Kansas, that serves the surrounding and Kansas City region. They have been providing couples with stunning, memorable dresses for more than 20 years. Their experienced, professional staff would love to help you find the dress of your dreams.

Laura’s Couture Collection offers couples stunning dresses and more to help them look and feel beautiful and confident on their wedding day. They offer dresses for brides, bridesmaids, and mothers of the bride and groom from various brands, including Pronovias Barcelona, Marchesa, Victor Harper, Kelly Faetanini, and many more. Their team of stylists are determined to help you find the perfect dress that feels and looks amazing. Other than dresses, they also offer hair accessories, jewelry, shoes, and veils.

Follow Laura's Couture Collection on
Simple
Simple

8 Reviews for Laura's Couture Collection

Rachel · Married on 06/04/2016

Laura's Couture Collection made my entire dress experience one for the books. I had been to multiple other stores all over Kansas City and even in NYC and nothing tops my experience at Laura's!!! Laura makes her brides feel beautiful, confident, and special. The experience was incredible and every single time I was at Laura's store it was just me in the store giving us an incredibly personalized experience. She intentionally only schedules one bride at a time to devote her attention to you! Onto her gowns....I have never felt more rich and luxurious fabrics in my entire life. She goes to all of the best places including Europe to get the best quality delivered to KC! Laura helped me find my dream dress, was accommodating with fittings, very responsive, helped with the rest of my look (jewelry, veil, etc.) and made sure everything was perfect for my wedding day. I cannot recommend Laura's Couture Collection enough. Flawless experience! Flawless owner! Top of the line gowns!!!

Lauren · Married on 12/28/2013

I give Laura's Couture Collection my highest recommendation! I purchased a Romona Keveza gown for my winter wedding. The selection of dresses that Laura’s Couture provided was fabulous, as they were not your typical cookie cutter wedding dresses. I felt like I was shopping in NYC or LA! Laura was extremely helpful from the very beginning, and is absolutely wonderful to work with! She is both knowledgeable and professional, and ultimately helped me to find the perfect dress for my special day! I appreciated her welcoming and genuine style, sharing weddings ideas and suggestions every step of the way. Thanks, Laura, for everything!!!!

Laura's Couture Collection FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils

• Sugar Creations
    Sugar Creations Wedding Cakes

Fabulous shop with high-quality gowns!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Laura's Couture Collection to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

• Divine Events, LLC
    Divine Events, LLC Wedding Planners

What more can we say about Laura's Couture Collection other than they are simply amazing. From the very first time you meet this outstanding staff until you arrive at your wedding day, you will feel like a queen preparing for your king! When you want the best for your wedding dress you must buy from Laura's Couture Collection.

• 13010 Shawnee Mission Pkwy Shawnee, KS, 66216 See on map