JPG Photo & Video

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,750 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,750 Most Popular Price

JPG Photo & Video specializes in documenting real moments and genuine emotion. Our couples want something different and more personal to them. For nearly 20 years, this team of professionals expresses an enthusiasm for life by capturing your most candid moments with imagination. They strive to push the boundaries of creativity and explore the lighthearted nature of each couple. This studio creates vibrant memories that go beyond conventional methods.

Experience

When JPG Photo & Video are not documenting weddings, they are working diligently for high-profile events. In 2015, their team covered Pope Francis’ visit to Philadelphia that resulted in some of their most notable photography. In addition, 2020 Presidential campaign work, celebrity profiles for film, and Fortune 500 events are just a small sampling of the experience this team possesses. The studio team has been named among the best in the world by the WPJA, ISPWP, The Knot and Wedding Wire.

JPG Photo & Video offers couples comprehensive photography and videography packages. Additionally, they offer drone footage, and a sense of adventure to capture moments in untraditional ways.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,750

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Proofs

Brittany M. Married on 12/10/2021

All around great company!

I am truly blown away by this company and cannot say enough about how wonderful they are. We initially signed a contract with JPG in 2019 for a 2020 wedding and it was cancelled because of Covid. Aside from Covid, 2021 took us down a sideways path making it very difficult to reschedule and Joe and Cindi accommodated us in every way that they possibly could while waiting for us to give the green light!
    We had the pleasure of Joe and Adam joining us for our wedding and they made our day perfect! The two year wait was worth it and you were both truly exceptional. Joe came to our rehearsal dinner the night before to meet my husband and I before the wedding and upon meeting him I knew that we picked the right photographer. He was on top of it all. I am totally awkward with posing and my husband just is not a picture guy and Joe captured some of the most beautiful photos that night. Joe was also my wedding buddy for the day and Adam was with the groomsmen to start. Joe showed up with a special goody bag and 2 sneak peak photos that he captured the night before. Joe and Adam, my friends, you are both saints with more patience than I will ever have. There are so many personalities that they encounter and they adapted to each and everyone so naturally, professionally and for those of us who love the banter, they brought their sense of humor. We were running behind on our way out, but it didn't compromise their professionalism and ability to remain collected, while still moving along the bridal party and families when it was stressful. On top of it all, they are down to earth, hilarious and absolutely a crowd favorite. Our guests pulled us aside to tell us how great our photographers are. The one thing that I loved the most about both Adam and Joe is that they checked in to make sure that we were both happy and to make sure that they were capturing the moments most important to us. Since I was with Joe all day, I will close my long winded review on this- While Joe works his magic behind the scenes, I really would have lost my composure without him being by my side at times. I truly can't say enough about how incredible things about his talent and his ability to connect with the entire room. Thank you for everything!

Danielle L. Married on 10/02/2021

Highly rated for a reason!

We have nothing but amazing things to say about JPG’s photography team! They are professional, great with communication, flexible with your requests, friendly, and so so talented! Our main shooter was Justin and our second shooter was Casey. They were a perfect team that captured our day in the most perfect way. We highly recommend JPG for all your wedding photography needs!
    Rachel W. Married on 09/26/2021

Jpg is the best out there!

Joe and the entire JPG team exceeded our expectations in every way. Our original wedding date was in March 2020 and when we realized we had to make a last minute change and get married at our rehearsal dinner, Joe helped us make sure every special moment was captured and made us feel confident in our decision. Our pictures and video turned out better than we ever could have imagined and truly captured the magical time. Joe and his team are extremely talented at capturing the raw emotion and making memories come to life. We received our preview photos quickly and we were even featured in philly mag to share our unique story thanks to Joe! When it came to planning our rescheduled reception and celebration, JPG was willing to work with us on a new venue, date, timeline etc. The JPG team went above and beyond and it feels like they are part of our family! We can’t wait to use them for future occasions.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Pricing

Ballroom Bliss Ballroom Bliss Dance Lessons

Joe and his team have a gift for capturing emotional moments and always do a fantastic editing job.

A-1 Limousine A-1 Limousine Wedding Limos

JPG Photography has some of the best shots I've ever seen. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to cherish their memories forever!

Neil Cowley Photography & Video Neil Cowley Photography & Video Wedding Photographers

I have participated with Joe's dedication to bettering himself and bringing life to his pictures. His classic documentary style will give you that 'really there' feeling and show the context of your day, your guests and your magical moments of your wedding. You will enjoy the surprise of seeing your wedding from a new and unexpected and unabashed perspective. Sit down with Joe, and his geniality and warmth will win you over, and translate into a great naturalness you'll feel in front of his camera.

180 Green Lane Philadelphia, PA, 19127
267-297-5316

Office hours are Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Location of (JPG Photo & Video)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding