JPG Photo & Video Reviews

JPG Photo & Video 5
JPG Photo & Video 6
JPG Photo & Video 7

Thai Phi Le · Married on 11/10/2018

Stunning, creative photos paired with warmth

Have Joe and Becca there for our wedding day was like having another friend come along on our crazy, wonderful journey.

They truly captured the essence of who we are as a couple and as a family, from beginning to end. We knew the place we chose (mountain top) was beautiful on its own, but they managed to find even better spots and more incredible shots than we could have even imagined. What looked like an ordinary golf course and bench, for example, turned into this gorgeous fall foliage field. They experimented with drones, giving us these unreal artistic shots, but the heart of who they are was taking photos of our special moments -- tears, laughter, love, dancing and all. And they froze their butts off with us to get it done in unseasonably cold weather!

Plus, damn, they are well-oiled machines, with such organization and precision to make sure we got all the photos we wanted without having to spend a lot of time away from the celebration.

We could not recommend JPG Photo & Video enough. So many people have already commented that these are hands-down the most beautiful wedding photos they've ever seen. Kind, personable, organized, professional, creative and artistic.

• stephanie

stephanie · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommended!

Everyone from the photographers to the staff at JPG was great to work with. All of our questions were answered quickly and efficiently. Justin and his assistant (Pat I think? Amazing the things you forget on your wedding day) were great to work with. Justin worked around the fact that we aren't the "posing" type people. He was in and out of the crowd all night just snapping away. Our engagement pictures were awesome and our sneak peek of the big day is AMAZING. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

Kelly Juliff · Married on 10/19/2018

Highly recommend

My husband and I HIGHLY recommend JPG Photo & Video! Joe and his team certainly exceeded our expectations! Having them document our wedding day was one of the best decisions we made. They are a fun, creative, energetic group of people who are truly passionate about their work. The actions shots were our favorite, we feel like we are reliving our wedding every time we look at our photos. Joe definitely knows how to tell a story through his work! We absolutely recommend getting the highlight video. One word, AMAZING!! We hope you love JPG as much as we do!

• I

Ivy · Married on 10/13/2018

Highly recommend!

JPG was recommended to us by Cescaphe and we couldn’t have been happier with their responsiveness and work! Joe did a great job photographing our rehearsal dinner- in addition to being incredibly friendly he took wonderful candid shots and made sure to get great footage of everyone. We also used JPG for our wedding videographer and excitedly await the end product!

• Regina

Regina Burns · Married on 09/15/2018

Highly Recommend!

Working in the industry, I have seen the magic that JPG creates in their videos. Their video quality is unbelievable. Their ability to edit and enhance videos is outstanding. Since I work in the marketing department at Springfield Country Club, I was not only planning the videographers for my wedding, but also planning video marketing promotional pieces as well for the country club. After getting off the phone with Joe, we were ecstatic about all the ideas we had for both videos. My contacts for the day were Laura and Gustavo. I had originally met Laura before when she had videoed my cousin’s wedding and even then I thought she was amazing at her job as well as an amazing person. Both Laura and Gustavo were absolutely phenomenal. They were down to earth and fun yet professional at the same time. During our call, they took the time to understand and make note of what we wanted to capture on our wedding day. It was a long day with a strict timeline but they made everything flow smoothly and comfortably for all of us. They did an incredible job of capturing formal shots, candid shots, dancing shots, venue shots, etc., all while being “invisible”. When we saw the highlight video, it was like we were reliving our wedding day all over again. They really captured us as a couple, which may or may not have sparked some happy tears. We cannot thank JPG enough for capturing our wedding day absolutely perfectly. We highly recommend them.

To everyone from JPG who was apart of the process, Jeff and I are extremely grateful and appreciative for all of the hard work, time and effort that was put into making our wedding day unforgettable. Our hearts are so full every time we watch the video. You all are amazing!

Jeanette · Married on 11/18/2017

I have experienced Joe G as a wedding photographer THREE times in the past 8 years: my BFF's wedding, my cousin's wedding, and my own! I never knew who I was going to marry but I always knew that Joe would be my wedding photographer! Joe's pictures were the best that I've seen since 2010. His photos are of the highest quality, stunning, FULL OF EMOTION, and heartwarming! The candid photos are breathtaking! We have gotten so so so many compliments on our engagement and wedding photos. We could not be any happier with the pics and with Joe and Brandon! I often go back to look over all the pictures to relive our wedding day lol! They did a fantastic job...We love how many candid pics they took of our guests as well! Joe and Brandon have so much personality and were so fun to work with. I can be super awkward being in front of the camera and posing but Joe and Brandon made it so easy and comfortable for us. They were also so flexible and cool about taking so many unplanned portrait photos with my huge family. We really appreciated that! I don't think we can write enough to truly portray how awesome JPG is (the most artistic, professional, fun, genuine and kind)! Thank you Joe and Brandon for everything!!

Luis · Married on 10/27/2017

A big shout out to Adam Nettleton and Joe from JPG Photography. Can't say enough good things about these guys!! From listening to us to putting up with us ( we re- scheduled photo shoot a few times) to ensuring we had the best time on our big day. They were extremely professional, responsive, but most importantly PASSIONATE about their work and the couple. Thanks for being a part of our journey.

JPG Photo & Video 8
    JPG Photo & Video 9

Harry · Married on 10/07/2017

Having seen how Joe G and his team captured our Molly and Andrew in their engagement shoot, we’re very sure that the images and video of the wedding are going to be special; so this review is not about the work product, it's about the people who did the work.There are so many small, sometimes intimate things that happen during the course of a celebration that one remembers long after. When some involve the photographers, and we had that, you know you’re working with a special group. On what was an incredible celebration of family and friends, Joseph and his team added to the night. Let’s face it, getting the pre-ceremony pictures done and done on time can be stressful. Racing to a 6:30 ceremony start with a number of family shots could have been rough, especially with folks on edge to begin with. Joseph and his team got us through all of that with a little prodding, a little humor and a touch that understood all that we were feeling before the wedding. All of us, JPG included, were all smiles when we just had the ceremony and party in front of us. I know Joe and his team were all over the ceremony and the party but only because I saw a few pictures afterwards. At the time, they were so unobtrusive as to seem invisible. We were left to be in the moment of both. These folks know what they’re doing, how to get it all done well and they had a relationship with our bride and groom that had them very comfortable. The previews shared have just been wonderful. While we can't wait to relive the night through their pictures and video, it was a pleasure to have them with us during such a special night.

Jillian · Married on 09/30/2017

Joe and his team really exceeded our expectations when it came to the quality of our pictures! They were able to coordinate great shots of me, my husband, our bridal party and families but what truly blew us away was their ability to capture action shots that made you feel as if you were reliving the moment. There is no other photographer that I have come across that is able to do this as well as Joe does! He also surprised us by having a handful of photos ready for us to view on social media the day after our wedding which was awesome! I can't say enough about the quality of Joe's work and am so excited to see more when our full photos come out.

Dan · Married on 09/03/2017

We had a relatively short and small wedding ceremony in a public park, and got really lucky with the weather on an otherwise rainy Labor Day weekend. JPG Photography was one of only a few companies willing to provide a photographer on an hourly basis on a holiday weekend (booked 4-5 months in advance). Right from the start they provided a full contract and an invoice that clearly stated their costs and expectations, so we had no trouble preparing ourselves, and JPG, for our event. Whenever we had questions they responded in a timely manner.
    A few days prior to our event the photographer, Adam, coordinated some final details with us and he was very nice and knowledgeable. On the day of the event Adam showed up early, was well prepared, and immediately built a rapport with all of our family members and guests. He was excellent throughout the entire time he was with us, especially given how quickly everything moved along. We can't thank Adam enough for being a fantastic photographer and for his professionalism and friendliness the entire time!
    We chose JPG primarily because of the quality of their work from their online portfolio, and they definitely delivered for us! Our edited photos were beautiful just as we'd hoped and we bought a handful of prints. We definitely highly recommend JPG for any event.

Kelsey · Married on 08/25/2017

We haven't received our photos yet but absolutely loved the service provided to us by JPG, specifically Stacey and Megan! They were so accommodating and fun to work with, thank you for everything we can't wait to see all of the photos !!!

Katie · Married on 07/08/2017

Words can't describe how AMAZED we were with our wedding highlight video from JPG! Laura and Naomi truly captured the love that we felt throughout the whole day and were able to put it into a 5 minute highlight film! We also really enjoyed how they reached out to us about what we would like to see in our highlight film, which I thought was so important. My husband and I watch the video EVERY day because we just can't get over how it truly captured our magical day! We can't say enough about how happy we are with our JPG videos! (Shoutout again to Laura and Naomi!)

Christine · Married on 06/10/2017

I did a lot of research ahead of choosing a photographer + videographer. The quality & emotion portrayed in JPG’s photos are what initially caught my attention, but once I got on the phone with Joe, I 100% knew I wanted to work with them. Also, I could not find another photographer who’s video quality was as high as JPG’s and knew I only wanted to work with one vendor because it was easier ( …The photo + video combo was also actually cheaper than getting separate photographer and videographer).
    Looking back, I initially thought the final photos and video were all that mattered from a photographer/videographer, but Joe + his team were so so incredible the day of the wedding. They really took the reins and orchestrated the logistics of the day (i.e. if it rains, here’s plan A and B, etc.) – totally flexible and open to any decision my husband and I wanted (i.e. ending photos early and going to the cocktail hour). Joe truly because a friend during the process – even my other vendors (hair + makeup + reception coordinator) and friends/family were so impressed with him and his team.
    We were truly overwhelmed with the final photo and video products once we received them – just stunning. JPG really added to our wedding experience being such great partners. They didn’t just show up – they took time to understand what meant most to us and what we really cared about capturing.
    I’ll never forget - Joe handing me a mint right before I walked down the aisle. That’s what you’re getting with JPG (…not to mention the beautiful photos and videos you’ll have to for a lifetime). Truly priceless. Couldn’t recommend more.
    P.S. He and an assistant traveled all the way up to NYC to take our engagement photos, just a month after he and his wife had their first baby!

Heidi · Married on 06/03/2017

Can I tell you something crazy? Video was our last priority. Literally. I'm SO thankful we ended up not only having a video made, but having JPG (Joe) as our videographer. We only chose to get a videographer because we had just enough wiggle room in the budget after everything else was done. As soon as the day was done, I knew I had made the right decision in choosing to have a videographer, and couldn't believe I had ever considered not having one. The day FLEW by. Everyone warns you that will happen, but I don't think you really GET it until it happens. Having a wonderful video to look back on and bring the day back to life is completely invaluable! If there is one piece of advice I can tell brides who are planning their wedding: don't skimp on media - your photos and video are all that you have when the day is done!!! Make them your top priority! On top of that, Joe was just awesome to have around all day. Upbeat, calming, helpful, organized, everything you'll want and need on the big day. :)

Abby · Married on 05/26/2017

My husband and I got married on May 26, 2017. We talked to about 4 or 5 other photographers and by far JPG was the most accommodating, best price, and included SO much in their package. Our main photographer was Dave Christenson, who was amazing! On our big day he was able to send my husband and I a few previews of our photos, it was so great! We did the videography and photography package and we got the biggest bang for our buck. Everyone was so friendly and their process is very professional, easy, and affordable. We highly recommend!

Sabrina · Married on 05/13/2017

Our experience with JPG photography has been excellent right from the first conversation with the owner Joe. Joe then matched us up with one of the photographers on his team, Ricky. Since then, everything has been pleasant. They are personable, accommodating, prompt and professional.

Ricky documented our wedding ceremony in May of 2017 here in Brooklyn, NY. He really brought of a lot of excitement and positive energy. His spirit made us want to take some outdoor pictures despite all the rain and wind. Ricky was forthcoming regarding his limitations of shooting in the rain, but we were up to trying and we were very glad that we did. He made the entire experience a lot of fun and the pictures we got back truly documented the experience and the essence our personalities. We are very excited and looking forward to working with JPG Photography on some more upcoming events as well.

Katherine · Married on 02/25/2017

Joe, words cannot begin to express how absolutely wonderful you and your team were to work with. You not only have an incredible talent and eye for capturing all of the unique energy, momentum and emotion in a moment, but you're able to do so in such a lighthearted, easygoing and fun way. By the time we finished hair and makeup and were leaving to go to the church, it felt more like you were an old friend. Thank you SO much for making an already momentous day that much more special, fun and memorable!!!

Kathleen · Married on 02/13/2017

JPG photography was excellent! Joe is extremely professional, yet by the end of the day felt more like a friend. He has a great eye for shots and thinks outside the box to give you truly one of a kind photos. I would highly recommend Joe and his team!

Dana · Married on 10/05/2016

Stacey is a ROCKSTAR! My entire family cannot say enough good things about her. I will refer her to ANY and EVERYONE looking for a photographer for any milestone. Choosing JPG was the best decision we could have ever made with regards to our wedding. They are worth EVERY cent.

If you are looking for photos that look like they are straight from a magazine, I'd recommend JPG and specifically Stacey. She captured our day EXACTLY as we hoped with punctual, thoughtful VIP treatment. Stacey made us feel completely comfortable and natural - it's not always easy for me to just start kissing on command personally. : ) She is absolutely adorable and has the sweetest, fun personality. She is a true artist and a master of her work.

Did I mention that she traveled with us to ITALY? Yeah!!! When we mentioned we were traveling Tuscany for our wedding to JPG during our consultation for our reception, they offered to come and document the day!!! YES PLEASE. Stacey hopped on a plane with her awesome and talented husband, Chuck, and the rest is history! Beyond being ridiculously talented, Stacey and Chuck are amazing people to be around. They are like part of the family whether they like it or not! Haha.

Thanks Stacey for caring and understanding what was important to us about our wedding and for capturing those special REAL moments on the best day of our lives! We can't wait to hang with you soon and plan some future photo sessions for every special party and milestone we have in our lives!

Kristie · Married on 08/20/2016

Joe and his team were beyond amazing! They were so personable making us feel completely comfortable with getting our photos done. We really felt like we could be ourselves. Joe gave us a sneak peak of some of the photos he took the day of our wedding and they are BEAUTIFUL we cannot wait to see the rest! He takes being creative to a whole new level! We consider Joe a life long friend and HIGHLY recommend using his as your photographer!!

Lindsay and Ryan · Married on 06/12/2016

We are obsessed with our photos. Seriously. They are beyond stunning and we are thrilled. All we've done since last night is look at the photos. Easily the best decision and money spent of the wedding. The whole JPG team and experience through the whole engagement, boudoir, and wedding photography far exceeded our expectations. Joe, Nicole, Gustavo, Sabrina, and Laura, we wouldn't change a thing and would do it all over again. No way are we done with JPG, and are excitedly planning for the next time we can use this standout team!

Nicole · Married on 06/04/2016

We used JPG Photography for two wedding events. Our first event was a city hall wedding. Joe was our Photographer and Ricky assisted him on the coldest days of the winter... They did a great job and got the photos we wanted. We then booked Ricky for our church wedding in June. We are very pleased with the work that JPG does. Great Photography is something to budget for and there services were worth every penny. The photos are vibrant and have life to them.

Martha · Married on 05/29/2016

JPG IS THE WAY TO GO! We could not have been happier with our photos. First, our engagement photos were the best we've ever seen (very unbiased!) We rented bikes and biked around the city and Joe was so creative with the pictures, but also made it really fun for us. We were smiling the whole day. He also took some great natural/candid pictures that were our favorites. Now to the wedding day. We were laughing and having fun with Joe the whole day. We got married on a hot May day, but Joe was so positive and fun the whole time - he took all of the pictures we asked him to take and then incorporated a lot of his own ideas, and the day flew by. He managed our large wedding party really well so we were never stressed. At the ceremony and reception he got great pictures but was never in the way or intrusive. The pictures themselves were perfect. They captured the fun of the wedding really well, were very natural, and brought out everyone's most beautiful sides. THANKS JOE!

Maureen · Married on 05/14/2016

Joe G and Ricky shot our Union Trust wedding in Old City, Philadelphia. I don't even know where to begin. We were set on having a photojournalist for our engagement and wedding photos. The instant we saw JPG's photos, we knew they were it. Hiring them was the absolute best decision we made in planning our May wedding.

We talked to Joe G more than any other wedding vendor throughout the process. Joe has this ability to make you feel comfortable about everything. He's so relaxed, easy-going, and incredibly thoughtful. As the bride, I can honestly say that my entire day wouldn't have been the same without Joe G there.

JPG has completely surpassed our expectations for a wedding photographer.
    We highly recommend them for any occasion and can guarantee they will impress.