Kelly Lane, Pflugerville, TX 78660 Map · Phone number

428fb363177d3e05 Beasley Alvis 3

30 Reviews for The Moore The Marry Her

Madison Giles · Getting married on 11/11/2022

The Dream Wedding Planner

Micayla Moore is the only event planner/wedding coordinator I trust with any event, and I recommend her to everyone I know. Being a perfectionist myself, I did not think any event planner would be able to get everything perfect, but she makes sure my events are exactly what I want and better. Micayla can make anyone's dreams come to life, if you have an idea in mind she will do everything to make it happen without making you lift a finger. She will welcome you with open arms and make you feel special every step of the way. During the wedding she planned for my brother she made sure every single thing was in order so that my sister-in-law never felt a single bit of stress on her big day. Micayla is a hard, dedicated worker who is very passionate about what she does no matter how big or small the event is.

Sent on 01/18/2019
  • Naomi

Naomi Miller Thurston · Getting married on 05/01/2021

Best Wedding Coordinator I Could Ask For!

I am so lucky that by chance Micayla became my wedding coordinator! As someone who knew little to nothing about planning a wedding, Micayla was my right hand girl! She was extremely communicative, prompt, reliable, and more than anything, just a joy to work with. Micayla made our wedding day seamless and stress-free! From changing our ceremony decor to our rain plan and coordinating all the other vendors, she made my day SO easy! And from fixing my dress because the bussel wasn't working, to helping me put on my sneakers during the ceremony because my feet hurt from heels, Micayla was there every step of the way! And she even picked me up chik-fil-a the day of the wedding so I wouldn't starve! ;) Even my guests and wedding party commented on how fantastic she was. I cannot recommend Micayla enough. If you're looking for a coordinator that knows the wedding industry better than anyone, and someone you could easily hang out with outside of wedding planning, stop looking for a coordinator and HIRE MICAYLA! :)

Sent on 02/15/2020
  • Ti Bennett

Ti Bennett · Getting married on 04/09/2021

The absolute best!

When I started planning my wedding I realized quickly I had no idea what I was doing. No exaggeration, literally never even been to a wedding let alone have any solid ideas of what I wanted/needed for my own. I hired Micayla not knowing what to expect of a event coordinator, but surely it could only help this clueless bride. I am beyond happy and grateful that I did! She ensured that everything went as smoothly as possible and that I was kept in as much blissful unawareness of anything not going smoothly. She handled everything. I'm positive it was not an easy job for her either as I mentioned before I was hopelessly clueless on what needed to be planned ahead, but she made due with what was given to her. Throughout the night not only did she need to whip out a sewing kit, but also a first aid kit as well to take care of my bridesmaids. I mean, she is prepared for anything! At one point of the night my equally clueless groom forgot to divide up the vendor tips and just handed me an envelope of cash, which I anxiously took it to Micayla not knowing what to do. I don't believe dealing with that is part of her job tasks, but seeing how panicked I was she graciously took it and told me she'd handle it. Phew! Hands down she was worth every penny and then some. Micayla is worth 10X what she charges for her services. If I was handed a bill after the wedding she could have literally charged me anything and I would have paid it because I was so blown away and grateful for everything she did. Micayla is the absolute best and I will sing her praises to anyone looking for an event coordinator! Thank you, Micayla!

Sent on 12/07/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Moore The Marry Her FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 60.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Moore The Marry Her 1
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Kelly Lane Pflugerville, Texas, 78660 See on map
    Location of (The Moore The Marry Her)