The Moore The Marry Her

Pflugerville, Texas View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$800 Package Price

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$600.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$800.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$60.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Madison G. Getting married on 11/11/2022

The Dream Wedding Planner

Micayla Moore is the only event planner/wedding coordinator I trust with any event, and I recommend her to everyone I know. Being a perfectionist myself, I did not think any event planner would be able to get everything perfect, but she makes sure my events are exactly what I want and better. Micayla can make anyone's dreams come to life, if you have an idea in mind she will do everything to make it happen without making you lift a finger. She will welcome you with open arms and make you feel special every step of the way. During the wedding she planned for my brother she made sure every single thing was in order so that my sister-in-law never felt a single bit of stress on her big day. Micayla is a hard, dedicated worker who is very passionate about what she does no matter how big or small the event is.
  • L Curry
    L Curry Getting married on 03/11/2022

Super Spectacular

Leave everything to Micayla! She was there first thing to clean up and even beforehand with coordination of vendors. Well worth the price she made everything easy.
    Nancy D. Married on 07/09/2021

Personable, Professional, and Perfect!

From the minute my daughter and I first met with Micayla, we knew she was just what we were looking for in a wedding coordinator. I remember walking away from our meeting feeling such relief and comfort, knowing we were going to be in good hands. Her warm, welcoming personality had greeted us and she gave us such confidence that she could help make this a stress free day to remember, forever! And that she did!

Micayla used her years of experience to come up with creative ideas and solutions at every turn which was particularly useful as we all worked together to plan a wedding through the challenging days of Covid. She was attentive and thorough during our planning sessions with vendors, often asking questions that we didn't even know to ask.

The day turned out absolutely perfect! True to Micayla's word, we did not have a care in the world! She took care of everything. That became so apparent as we stole glimpses of her working with vendors, placing finishing touches on the reception tables, and especially when setting up each of the décor displays with such attention to detail, just the way my daughter, and her now husband, had envisioned.

Micayla became much more than a coordinator. She became a friend. It is with great confidence and gratitude that I give the highest of thanks and appreciation to Micayla. I would recommend her to everyone wishing to plan their perfect day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

The Moore The Marry Her 1
Exclusive

Kelly Lane Pflugerville, Texas, 78660
Location of (The Moore The Marry Her)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding