Wishful Weddings

Austin, TX View map Visit website

Wishful Weddings is a wedding planning service located in Austin, Texas, that’s dedicated to providing personal attention to every detail of your day. They put in the hard work so you don’t have to, making sure that everything is taken care of and looked after. Planner Samantha Hintz graduated from Purdue University with her Bachelor of Science in Business and has been planning weddings since 2018.

Wishful Weddings is available to plan ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for civil, cultural, destination, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious weddings. As the sole planner for Wishful Weddings, Samantha works hard to ensure that you have a gorgeous event that exceeds your expectations. Her services include budget analysis, day-of coordination, event design, full planning, guest list, partial planning, referrals, timelines, and to-do lists.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Abigail A. Married on 07/03/2021

Best purchase for the entire wedding!

Prior to Sammi, I had a day of coordinator who wasn’t up front about pricing and we had to let him go. I was scrambling a month before the wedding to find someone and my sister found Sammi on the knot. When I reached out to her, she got back to me quickly, was up front with her very reasonable pricing, and she was so on top of everything. I was working nights and she flexed to my schedule for meeting times that worked for me. She coordinated everything with the vendors, she met with me and my mom and vendors as many times as she needed to in order to have everything set up. She handled the rehearsal and the wedding day flawlessly, and she even stayed to assist with clean up when we were having a hard time with it, even though we hadn’t paid her to do that service. When I went through wedding gifts, she left me a card and a gift card. All in all, Sammi was the best thing we invested money into for the entire wedding process. Thank you for everything Sammi!

Wishful Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing review Abby! I am honored to hear that Wishful Weddings was the best investment you made during your entire wedding process! I really enjoyed getting to know you during our month of planning! I wish you and Sam the best of luck on your new endeavors in California!
  • Chicago2Madison
    Jamie Married on 05/23/2021

Amazing, flexible and so understanding!

We unfortunately had to postpone our wedding due to COVID and Sammi was unavailable on our new date. She was extremely responsive and flexible while we were figuring things out and was so gracious to refund our deposit when we realized it ultimately wouldn't work out. I'm very sad to not have Sammi coordinate our day! Prior to canceling, she had been very helpful for finding vendors and determining logistics for the day. While I can't speak to the day-of-coordination experience, everything up until this point was fantastic. Thank you, Sammi!

Wishful Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Jamie, I really appreciate it! I am so disappointed and sad that I won’t be able to be your day-of coordinator next year, but I am so happy that I was able to help you find some of your vendors! Take care :)
  • Jordan
    Jordan D. Married on 05/13/2021

Absolutely wonderful experience having Sammi as our day-of coordinator

Sammi was absolutely wonderful as our day-of coordinator for our May 2021 wedding! We are fortunate enough to be Sammi's first wedding in the Austin-area and she did such an incredible job. Sammi was very responsive and met with us multiple times before the wedding to clarify details. We hired Sammi for her Stunning Silver package as we had most everything planned. She took care of ensuring the vendors knew where and when to show up at the day of the wedding, had a detailed and thoughtful timeline planned, and made the entire day stress free. If you need a day-of coordinator for your wedding I highly recommend hiring Sammi. Thank you again Sammi! Jordan & Jacian

Wishful Weddings's reply:

Thank you for such a kind review! I am honored that you and Jacian were my first Austin, TX clients! I am glad that I was able to make your wedding day stress free! It was such a pleasure working with you two!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Austin Austin, TX, 73301
224-212-1209
Location of (Wishful Weddings)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding