Madison, Madison, WI 53717 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Wishful Weddings

Wishful Weddings, LLC, is a wedding planning service in Madison, Wisconsin, that’s dedicated to providing personal attention to every detail of your day. They put in the hard work so you don’t have to, making sure that everything is taken care of and looked after. Planner Samantha Hintz graduated from Purdue University with her Bachelor of Science in Business and has been planning weddings since 2018.

Wishful Weddings, LLC, is available to plan ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for civil, cultural, destination, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious weddings. As the sole planner for Wishful Weddings, Samantha works hard to ensure that you have a gorgeous event that exceeds your expectations. Her services include budget analysis, day-of coordination, event design, full planning, guest list, partial planning, referrals, timelines, and to-do lists.

Follow Wishful Weddings on
fa62492775bbc8e0 front page

10 Reviews for Wishful Weddings

Cecilia G · Married on 06/01/2019

Highly recommend

Sammi and Felicia helped us with our day-of coordination, and we were so happy with how everything turned out! Sammi met with me and my partner a couple times before the wedding and was very open to our vision for things and responsive in finalizing a wedding day timeline and being in touch with our vendors. She then passed all of this information on to Felicia, who was there on the day of- from 10am-midnight. Their work allowed us and our family members to really relax and enjoy our wedding day instead of having to be on top of everything. When we were delayed in our scheduled timeline of things, Felicia communicated with everyone necessary to make sure that things could proceed smoothly, which they did! She also had a great design sense and did a wonderful job setting things up.
    Wishful Weddings is affordable and definitely worth the cost for all of the help we got!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Wishful Weddings's reply:

Thank you for so much your very kind review! It was a pleasure getting to know you and Eric! You two are very fun and easy to work with! I am so glad that you and Eric were able to relax and enjoy the time with your family and friends :)
  • Anna

Anna S · Married on 04/27/2019

The Best Money You'll Spend on Your Wedding

Sammi is Amazing!!! She helped me plan my wedding in 6 months from start to finish this past fall...really she had it all put together within 3 months and then it was on cruise control from then on. I have no idea how she made it look so easy - the thought of trying to narrow down the list of vendors and then set up interviews and then choose from them was so intimidating to me, I didn't even know where to start but with Sammi in my corner it was a breeze! She has great connections - this is not one vendor that she recommended to me that wasn't excellent. She would narrow down the list of vendors that I needed to 1-3 of each type and then went to the meetings with me. She really got to know me and caught the vision for my wedding early on so all of her suggestions were spot on.

She (and Felicia) made my wedding day flawless and I didn't have a single worry about the day. I never felt like of the "hiccups" of the day were that big of a deal, because I knew Sammi would be able to make it work. I cannot thank her enough for all she did to help my husband and I make our day special. I cannot recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Wishful Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Anna for this amazing review! I cannot thank you enough! It was so much fun helping you plan your wedding and I loved getting to know you through our life talks at the end of our meetings! I am so happy that I was able to find you your perfect vendors :)

Award