Madison, Madison, WI 53717 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Wishful Weddings

Wishful Weddings, LLC, is a wedding planning service in Madison, Wisconsin, that’s dedicated to providing personal attention to every detail of your day. They put in the hard work so you don’t have to, making sure that everything is taken care of and looked after. Planner Samantha Hintz graduated from Purdue University with her Bachelor of Science in Business and has been planning weddings since 2018.

Wishful Weddings, LLC, is available to plan ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for civil, cultural, destination, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious weddings. As the sole planner for Wishful Weddings, Samantha works hard to ensure that you have a gorgeous event that exceeds your expectations. Her services include budget analysis, day-of coordination, event design, full planning, guest list, partial planning, referrals, timelines, and to-do lists.

Follow Wishful Weddings on

Wishful Weddings 4
  • Leslie

Leslie Fenio · Married on 09/07/2019

Day of Coordination

We hired Sammi for Day of Coordination and it was awesome. I really enjoy planning and having control so I knew that I did not want full wedding planning services, but when I initially looked for Day of Services I realized they were way overpriced. Sammi was affordable and provided so much support for the month leading up to the wedding. Sammi took care of the timeline and coordinating our vendors. Felicia worked with us for the rehearsal dinner and wedding day, and it made everything so much easier. Felicia was very hardworking and fit right in amongst my family and friends. She went with my vision and pretty much set up the decor in the tent singlehandedly. I would definitely recommend Wishful Weddings for Day of Coordination.

Sent on 09/11/2019
    Wishful Weddings 5
    Wishful Weddings 6
    Wishful Weddings 7

Wishful Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for this very kind and thoughtful review! Felicia and I loved working with you! We are so glad that we were able to help and support you through your wedding day!

Alexandra · Married on 08/24/2019

Great team for day-of-planning!

Wishful Weddings was great to work with for our August wedding in Milwaukee! I was trying to plan a wedding in Milwaukee from out-of-state and Sammi and Felicia made it totally possible and way less stressful. Prior to the wedding, Sammi was always easy to get in touch with and accessible. She had very helpful insight and even helped us secure our last vendor when we needed it. On the day of the wedding, Felicia was an incredible help to me and a calming presence all the way through! My family was so grateful for Felicia, the wedding really would not have been the same without her. I would highly recommend Wishful Weddings for any Wisconsin brides!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Wishful Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review Alex! It was an absolute pleasure working with you these past few months! We are so glad that we were able to make your wedding planning experience less stressful!

Award