Wishful Weddings

Austin, TX View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Wishful Weddings is a wedding planning service located in Austin, Texas, that’s dedicated to providing personal attention to every detail of your day. They put in the hard work so you don’t have to, making sure that everything is taken care of and looked after. Planner Samantha Hintz graduated from Purdue University with her Bachelor of Science in Business and has been planning weddings since 2018.

Wishful Weddings is available to plan ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for civil, cultural, destination, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious weddings. As the sole planner for Wishful Weddings, Samantha works hard to ensure that you have a gorgeous event that exceeds your expectations. Her services include budget analysis, day-of coordination, event design, full planning, guest list, partial planning, referrals, timelines, and to-do lists.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Kayla
    Kayla N. Married on 06/11/2022

Sammi is amazing!

I was not originally going to hire a planner but my venue required a day of coordinator and I am so glad they did because I had no idea how much I needed Sammi! She was extremely responsive and very professional. She gave me so much needed advice and made me feel as relaxed as possible on the wedding day. She took so much off my plate by communicating with my vendors and creating the perfect timeline and I loved her assertiveness with my rowdy wedding party. Very highly recommend!

Wishful Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Kayla for your outstanding review! I am so happy that I was able to take away stress on your wedding day! I had a blast working with you and Tom and I so thankful that you hired me as your wedding planner!
  • Teresa
    Teresa M. Married on 04/30/2022

Amazing Panner!!

I went back and forth for months on whether we needed to hire a planner but as soon as I started working with Sammi, I knew i had made the right choice.
    I felt completely at ease during the whole planning process, thanks to Sammi. She was super responsive and knowledgeable and able to answer all of my questions. She always knew what questions to ask our vendors especially since I did not and made me feel confident that we were getting the best of the best.
    She did amazing at setting up our decor and making our dream become a reality.
    If you are thinking of hiring a planner/coordinator do it!!
    And Sammi is most definitely the way to

Wishful Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Teresa for this heartfelt review! I am so happy that I could help your wedding day dream become a reality! I absolutely loved working with you! I am going to miss our FaceTime and Zoom meetings and I hope to catch up the next time I am in Houston!
  • Elisa
    Elisa S. Married on 02/26/2022

HIGHLY recommend!

Sammi was awesome!! She was so hands on, very knowledgeable and ensured our vision came to life! She always went the extra mile to ensure our special day went smoothly and helped us keep calm during some very stressful moments in our planning journey. I HIGHLY recommend Sammi, you won't regret it!!

Wishful Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your awesome review! I am so glad I was able to help keep you calm and help make your wedding day great! I had so much fun working with you and Chris! :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Austin Austin, TX, 73301
Location of (Wishful Weddings)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding