Madison, Madison, WI 53717 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Wishful Weddings

Wishful Weddings, LLC, is a wedding planning service in Madison, Wisconsin, that’s dedicated to providing personal attention to every detail of your day. They put in the hard work so you don’t have to, making sure that everything is taken care of and looked after. Planner Samantha Hintz graduated from Purdue University with her Bachelor of Science in Business and has been planning weddings since 2018.

Wishful Weddings, LLC, is available to plan ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for civil, cultural, destination, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious weddings. As the sole planner for Wishful Weddings, Samantha works hard to ensure that you have a gorgeous event that exceeds your expectations. Her services include budget analysis, day-of coordination, event design, full planning, guest list, partial planning, referrals, timelines, and to-do lists.

Follow Wishful Weddings on
fa62492775bbc8e0 front page

19 Reviews for Wishful Weddings

• Alisha

Alisha Zuege · Married on 02/09/2020

Loved working with Sammi!

We found Sammi off of Google, and to be honest it was fate that we found her! She was so organized, and she was able to handle tough situations for me. There was one of our vendors that was being difficult, and instead of me stressing over it she took it over and made it right. To have her knowledge and coordination behind us on our wedding day was amazing! I would recommend Sammi and Wishful Weddings to anyone who would need her. Thanks Sammi!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Wishful Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for kind review! I agree, it was fate! You and Paul are so nice and fun to work with! I am so glad that I was able to help alleviate stress!
  • Daniele

Daniele Gusland · Married on 11/02/2019

Great Day-of Coordinator!

When we started planning our wedding, everyone told us we needed to have a day-of coordinator! My husband and I are so pleased that we went with Sammi and Wishful Weddings. Sammi was completely on top of everything! It gave us such peace of mind to know that she was handling all the coordination on our wedding day. The day-of coordination package really was a great value. Sammi set-up pre-wedding meetings with us and came with us to see the venue ahead of time. She also ran the rehearsal and managed all the vendor coordination in the last couple weeks. The questions she had made us think through details we might otherwise have overlooked. It was also fun and reassuring that so many of our vendors had worked with her previously and were excited to work with her again! We kept hearing from our vendors "Your coordinator is Sammi? We love working with her!" Overall our experience with Sammi and Wishful Weddings was excellent! We would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner or day of coordinator!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Wishful Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kindhearted review! It makes me so happy to hear that I was able to help give you and Joe peace of mind about your wedding day coordination! I am also overjoyed to hear that many of your vendors love working with me! Thank you for letting me be a part of your beautiful wedding! I absolutely loved working with you and Joe!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Wishful Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 700.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Madison Madison, Wisconsin, 53717 See on map
    224-257-3855 (Phone number)
    Location of (Wishful Weddings)