Wishful Weddings

Madison, Madison, WI 53717 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Wishful Weddings

Wishful Weddings, LLC, is a wedding planning service in Madison, Wisconsin, that’s dedicated to providing personal attention to every detail of your day. They put in the hard work so you don’t have to, making sure that everything is taken care of and looked after. Planner Samantha Hintz graduated from Purdue University with her Bachelor of Science in Business and has been planning weddings since 2018.

Wishful Weddings, LLC, is available to plan ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for civil, cultural, destination, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious weddings. As the sole planner for Wishful Weddings, Samantha works hard to ensure that you have a gorgeous event that exceeds your expectations. Her services include budget analysis, day-of coordination, event design, full planning, guest list, partial planning, referrals, timelines, and to-do lists.

Follow Wishful Weddings on
Beautiful bride by the fountain

7 Reviews for Wishful Weddings

Johanna · Married on 10/06/2018

Day-of Coordinator

Samantha was our day-of coordinator and did a wonderful job. Her services were easily the best money that I spent on my wedding, and she really helped me make sure that everything went well. Our wedding was small (80 guests) and was held on a family property - so we needed a lot of help because we had to find and coordinate all of our own vendors. Samantha's services definitely made everything run more smoothly.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Wishful Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Johanna for your thoughtful review! It was my pleasure to help you ensure that everything run smoothly on your wedding day! I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to be your wedding planner and to get to know you and your family and friends!

Katie · Married on 09/22/2018

Samantha is a phenomenal individual and so wonderful to work with. She went above and beyond to contact our vendors and ensure our wedding day timeline was perfect. We are so happy we found her and trusted her to handle all of our wedding day details. She handled the task effortlessly. We truly appreciate what she did for us and believe our day would not have been as flawless as it was without her . Thank you Samantha, you are the best . Katie and Cory

Sent on 09/25/2018

Wishful Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful review! I am so glad that I was able to take some stress off of you before your wedding day! It was my pleasure being your wedding planner, I loved working with you and Cory!

Award