Madison, Madison, WI 53717 Map · Phone number

About Wishful Weddings

Wishful Weddings, LLC, is a wedding planning service in Madison, Wisconsin, that’s dedicated to providing personal attention to every detail of your day. They put in the hard work so you don’t have to, making sure that everything is taken care of and looked after. Planner Samantha Hintz graduated from Purdue University with her Bachelor of Science in Business and has been planning weddings since 2018.

Wishful Weddings, LLC, is available to plan ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for civil, cultural, destination, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious weddings. As the sole planner for Wishful Weddings, Samantha works hard to ensure that you have a gorgeous event that exceeds your expectations. Her services include budget analysis, day-of coordination, event design, full planning, guest list, partial planning, referrals, timelines, and to-do lists.

Follow Wishful Weddings on

fa62492775bbc8e0 front page

23 Reviews for Wishful Weddings

• Chicago2Madison

Jamie · Getting married on 05/23/2021

Amazing, flexible and so understanding!

We unfortunately had to postpone our wedding due to COVID and Sammi was unavailable on our new date. She was extremely responsive and flexible while we were figuring things out and was so gracious to refund our deposit when we realized it ultimately wouldn't work out. I'm very sad to not have Sammi coordinate our day! Prior to canceling, she had been very helpful for finding vendors and determining logistics for the day. While I can't speak to the day-of-coordination experience, everything up until this point was fantastic. Thank you, Sammi!

Sent on 06/24/2020

Wishful Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Jamie, I really appreciate it! I am so disappointed and sad that I won’t be able to be your day-of coordinator next year, but I am so happy that I was able to help you find some of your vendors! Take care :)

Kathleen Baker · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Great Planner!

Hiring Sammi was easily the best decision we made for our wedding. When we started working with her about a year before our wedding, we didn't even know where to start with planning. We knew generally how we wanted the wedding to look and approximately how many people we'd have, but Sammi really helped us get organized and find vendors to make our vision happen. Most of the vendors we ended up settling on were ones she recommended, and they all turned out amazing! The couple of vendors we used that she hadn't worked with before, she seemed to communicate with seamlessly, and she left us with very little to worry about. Throughout the entire planning process she gave us her honest opinions on vendors and helped us consider details that we never would’ve thought about without her. She was also super responsive to our emails and texts about anything wedding-related! On the day of the wedding, she had all of the decorations and vendors coordinated. She prepared schedules for every vendor and a separate one for us and other people in the wedding. We had a couple little hiccups come up the day of, but none of them were a big deal because Sammi had solutions immediately. We followed all of her suggestions on the schedule of events for the day (time of dinner, speeches, etc.) and we got so many compliments on how nicely everything flowed! We would definitely recommend Sammi to anyone looking for a wedding planner!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Wishful Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I had so much fun helping you and Robert plan your wedding! I am so glad that I was able to alleviate stress during your wedding planning process and on your wedding day! I am very grateful that I had the opportunity to be your wedding planner! It was such an incredibly fun and beautiful wedding!
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Lavinio · Married on 09/12/2020

So thankful!

I really wanted a day of coordinator to just help the day go smoothly so I wasn’t worried about last minute things coming up! I already had everything planned so really didn’t need a lot of help. I am SO GLAD I hired Sammi and Felicia. I got so lucky and they were both able to help at my wedding. I truly don’t know what I would’ve done without these girls. They set up my beautiful donut walls, helped decorate and keep us on time. I would 100% recommend them to anyone!!! So worth it and so helpful. Thank you guys so much :)

Sent on 09/21/2020

Wishful Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your super kind and awesome review! We absolutely loved helping you create your perfect wedding! It was so much fun getting to know you, Ben, and both of your families!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Wishful Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 700.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Madison Madison, Wisconsin, 53717 See on map
    Location of (Wishful Weddings)