Wishful Weddings Reviews

Wishful Weddings 2
Wishful Weddings 3
Wishful Weddings 4

Benjamin Madsen · Married on 10/05/2019

A perfect day made possible by Sammi

We originally had planned to coordinate our wedding ourselves and realized very quickly we were in over our heads. After meeting with a few wedding planners, Sammi was a clear stand out and made us feel like she could make our special day come together. One of the things that we appreciated most, was her willingness to work with vendors that were gay friendly. In a market that is advertised toward straight couples, we wanted to be sure that our vision of love and family was kept at the forefront of any vendor we hired. We hired her for full service. My husband and I are not good with rejecting vendors and are both pretty bad procrastinators. Sammi was able to coordinate everything with vendors for us (as well as rejecting the ones we didn't want). She also made sure that we were making progress on things by sending friendly reminders and making time for meetings at our local coffee shop. She was available to us the entire week of our wedding and coordinated our rehearsal as well. We were so happy to have her there since we had no idea what we were doing. She was thoughtful about placement of people and timing so the photographer and videographer could capture everything of our wedding day. The biggest relief was having her there for our day of ceremony. Sammi created a minute by minute schedule for all of the vendors, as well as, the wedding party. Sammi and her assistant Felicia helped set up our entire venue while we were out getting ready and taking photos. She made everything run smoothly and kept the vendors on schedule so that my husband and I could enjoy our special day. It was honestly better than we could have ever imagined and Sammi is a huge reason for that. She is very kind and fun to work with. We would highly recommend getting Sammi if you ever have the opportunity. Thank you Sammi!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Wishful Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing review! You and Nik were the first full service clients that I booked and you both showed me how to be a great wedding planner! I always looked forward to our coffee shop meetings because you made wedding planning so much fun! Thank you again for the beautiful review! I am so grateful that I was able to be your wedding planner!
  • Leslie

Leslie Fenio · Married on 09/07/2019

Day of Coordination

We hired Sammi for Day of Coordination and it was awesome. I really enjoy planning and having control so I knew that I did not want full wedding planning services, but when I initially looked for Day of Services I realized they were way overpriced. Sammi was affordable and provided so much support for the month leading up to the wedding. Sammi took care of the timeline and coordinating our vendors. Felicia worked with us for the rehearsal dinner and wedding day, and it made everything so much easier. Felicia was very hardworking and fit right in amongst my family and friends. She went with my vision and pretty much set up the decor in the tent singlehandedly. I would definitely recommend Wishful Weddings for Day of Coordination.

Sent on 09/11/2019
    Wishful Weddings 5
    Wishful Weddings 6
    Wishful Weddings 7

Wishful Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for this very kind and thoughtful review! Felicia and I loved working with you! We are so glad that we were able to help and support you through your wedding day!

Alexandra · Married on 08/24/2019

Great team for day-of-planning!

Wishful Weddings was great to work with for our August wedding in Milwaukee! I was trying to plan a wedding in Milwaukee from out-of-state and Sammi and Felicia made it totally possible and way less stressful. Prior to the wedding, Sammi was always easy to get in touch with and accessible. She had very helpful insight and even helped us secure our last vendor when we needed it. On the day of the wedding, Felicia was an incredible help to me and a calming presence all the way through! My family was so grateful for Felicia, the wedding really would not have been the same without her. I would highly recommend Wishful Weddings for any Wisconsin brides!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Wishful Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review Alex! It was an absolute pleasure working with you these past few months! We are so glad that we were able to make your wedding planning experience less stressful!
  • Jordan

Emma Olson · Married on 08/17/2019

Day of Coordination

Sammi was hired for our August wedding as the Day of Coordinator. She is one of the most passionate people I have met when it comes to weddings! Our day had a number of challenges, but I felt Sammi handled all of the situations well. One of the other great things is that she was willing to spend time with us prior to the big day and get to know us. She also directed us to a few local vendors (caterer, flowers, etc) that helped pull everything together.

Sent on 10/10/2019
    Wishful Weddings 8

Wishful Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your gracious and thoughtful review! I am so glad that I was able to help you and Emma throughout your wedding planning process and help find you great vendors! You and Emma are so much fun to work with!

Cecilia G · Married on 06/01/2019

Highly recommend

Sammi and Felicia helped us with our day-of coordination, and we were so happy with how everything turned out! Sammi met with me and my partner a couple times before the wedding and was very open to our vision for things and responsive in finalizing a wedding day timeline and being in touch with our vendors. She then passed all of this information on to Felicia, who was there on the day of- from 10am-midnight. Their work allowed us and our family members to really relax and enjoy our wedding day instead of having to be on top of everything. When we were delayed in our scheduled timeline of things, Felicia communicated with everyone necessary to make sure that things could proceed smoothly, which they did! She also had a great design sense and did a wonderful job setting things up.
    Wishful Weddings is affordable and definitely worth the cost for all of the help we got!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Wishful Weddings's reply:

Thank you for so much your very kind review! It was a pleasure getting to know you and Eric! You two are very fun and easy to work with! I am so glad that you and Eric were able to relax and enjoy the time with your family and friends :)
  • Anna

Anna S · Married on 04/27/2019

The Best Money You'll Spend on Your Wedding

Sammi is Amazing!!! She helped me plan my wedding in 6 months from start to finish this past fall...really she had it all put together within 3 months and then it was on cruise control from then on. I have no idea how she made it look so easy - the thought of trying to narrow down the list of vendors and then set up interviews and then choose from them was so intimidating to me, I didn't even know where to start but with Sammi in my corner it was a breeze! She has great connections - this is not one vendor that she recommended to me that wasn't excellent. She would narrow down the list of vendors that I needed to 1-3 of each type and then went to the meetings with me. She really got to know me and caught the vision for my wedding early on so all of her suggestions were spot on.

She (and Felicia) made my wedding day flawless and I didn't have a single worry about the day. I never felt like of the "hiccups" of the day were that big of a deal, because I knew Sammi would be able to make it work. I cannot thank her enough for all she did to help my husband and I make our day special. I cannot recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Wishful Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Anna for this amazing review! I cannot thank you enough! It was so much fun helping you plan your wedding and I loved getting to know you through our life talks at the end of our meetings! I am so happy that I was able to find you your perfect vendors :)

Laura Frank · Married on 10/14/2018

Knowledgable, with a heart to help!

Samantha at Wishful Weddings was our day of coordinator and helped us through the most intense part of our wedding! Her knowledge of who to contact, what to ask them, and when to do it, took so much pressure of our plates so we could enjoy our day. She is skilled in communicating, knowledgeable of the wedding industry in Wisconsin, and patient with helping us tie up loose ends. We lived out of state, were the first wedding in a new venue, and outsourced every single thing for our big day so there were a lot of moving parts. Samantha handled it with grace and ease, and gave us reassurance that everything would run smoothly- which it did! She wants your day to be exactly what you picture, and you'll get that with Wishful Weddings!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Wishful Weddings's reply:

Thank you Laura for your sweet and caring review! I am happy that I was able to take a lot of pressure off of your plate and make your wedding logistics easier! I had so much fun being your wedding planner!

Johanna · Married on 10/06/2018

Day-of Coordinator

Samantha was our day-of coordinator and did a wonderful job. Her services were easily the best money that I spent on my wedding, and she really helped me make sure that everything went well. Our wedding was small (80 guests) and was held on a family property - so we needed a lot of help because we had to find and coordinate all of our own vendors. Samantha's services definitely made everything run more smoothly.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Wishful Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Johanna for your thoughtful review! It was my pleasure to help you ensure that everything run smoothly on your wedding day! I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to be your wedding planner and to get to know you and your family and friends!

Katie · Married on 09/22/2018

Samantha is a phenomenal individual and so wonderful to work with. She went above and beyond to contact our vendors and ensure our wedding day timeline was perfect. We are so happy we found her and trusted her to handle all of our wedding day details. She handled the task effortlessly. We truly appreciate what she did for us and believe our day would not have been as flawless as it was without her . Thank you Samantha, you are the best . Katie and Cory

Sent on 09/25/2018

Wishful Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful review! I am so glad that I was able to take some stress off of you before your wedding day! It was my pleasure being your wedding planner, I loved working with you and Cory!

Lisa · Married on 08/18/2018

Sammi has been helping me plan my August wedding, and she's been an amazing help! My wedding is in another state, and Sammi has been taking the headache out of contacting local vendors. She has already found a great hotel block deal for my guests! Even though my wedding is still months away, I'm having a terrific experience working with Sammi. She has a fun, positive attitude that takes the stress out of wedding planning!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Anastasia · Married on 06/15/2018

Sammi is new to the wedding game, but she is a force to be reckoned with. She went above and beyond for my husband and I. Our day was beautiful, and everything we hoped for. I would recommend Sammi to any future couples that are planning their wedding. Thank you Sammi!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Wishful Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Anastasia! It was a pleasure being your wedding coordinator!

Austin · Married on 10/01/2017

Sammi planned the grand opening for my company a year back and she did a terrific job! She invested hours of time talking to vendors, making arrangements, and helping me brainstorm what I wanted our event to look like.

I went in having no idea where to begin, but Sammi was full of ideas & energy, and made everything super easy for me along the way. Our grand opening ended up being a slam dunk, and I couldn't have been happier. I can highly recommend her for any event or wedding planning you may need. Thank you!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Rebecca · Married on 08/11/2018

We hired Sammi as our day-of wedding coordinator just a few weeks out from our wedding, after we had planned nearly everything. Even though it was last-minute, she adapted to how we had organized and envisioned the day, making helpful suggestions but not trying to push anything on us we didn’t want. On the wedding day, she was really diligent about making sure vendors knew where to be and when, keeping us to our timeline, and taking on in-the-moment requests. Overall, she was generous with her time and energy. Thank you Sammi!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Wishful Weddings's reply:

Thank you Rebecca for these kind words! You and Kramer are such a sweet and kind couple! I am so glad that I was able to help you both on your wedding day!