The Martinsville Inn Caterers

• Bridgewater Marriott
  • Bridgewater Manor
  • Trenton Country Club

7 Reviews for The Martinsville Inn Caterers

I wish I could give the Martinsville Inn 10 stars!! When we were looking for a venue, my mother, fiance, and myself were driving by and decided to just stop in without an appointment. We immediately fell in love after talking to Gail and her husband!! They were so focused on making our wedding as personal as it could be and made suggestions to capture who we are as a couple. Each appointment got me more and more excited about the wedding! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect!! Food was amazing! Candy Buffet was amazing! Mimi was so attentive to my husband and I! I couldn't ask for more and can't even put in to words how they made my wedding dreams come true! Thank you thank you thank you!!

Sent on 09/11/2012
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 04/14/2012

I'm going to get emotional writing this review, because Gael and Steve were such a big part of our day and all the work leading up to it. The food was incredible, the drinks wonderful, the service absolutely insanely wonderful. They gave us the perfect day in every way. Gael was incredibly patient with my Type A OCD ways - I emailed her constantly with questions and she was always quick to give me a call to answer them. They helped guide us on things we weren't sure of, and were happy to grant us all the things we wanted for the day. We had the whole venue to ourselves, and felt so very special. Our wedding was outdoors at the gazebo, and it was gorgeous. We missed the cocktail hour, but I heard good things (and Gael and Steve brought a round of shots out to my bridal party, which was fantastic). Alan, aka Big A to us, was our maitre d and he was amazing - calm, thorough, and friendly. He kept everyone on the ball but without being pushy about it, and handled any little hiccups beautifully. He also not only made sure that my table was taken care of with food and drink, but also the tables with each set of parents - that kind of personal attention to detail did not go amiss.

I will say if you want an elaborate or unusual cake, make sure to make that clear up front and they'll give a recommendation for a brilliant bakery instead of their service - I wasn't clear enough about this initially, and so we ended up swapping out late in the game. However, I can't complain, since our bakery ended up giving us an incredible cake - but for those who have more budget restrictions than we did, that would be a problematic last minute change. Just make sure you are clear right from the start and you'll be set!

Again, I cannot recommend this venue enough. Everything about it was fantastic. Gael & Steve, you truly gave us the wedding of our dreams, and I cannot thank you enough.

Sent on 04/30/2012
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 07/03/2011

The Martinsville Inn was everything I could have wanted for my wedding day! Gael and Steve were always welcoming, friendly, professional, and willing to answer all of my (many) questions and address all of my (many) concerns. The best part? ... My wedding day was fabulous! Everyone commented on how great the food was, how responsive the service was and how lovely the facility was. I am so glad we chose the Martinsville Inn and would recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 07/19/2011

Real Weddings

• 1801 Washington Valley Rd. Martinsville, 08836 See on map
    Location of (The Martinsville Inn Caterers)