The Green Flamingo

• Vogue Flowers
  • Wild Fleurette

13 Reviews for The Green Flamingo

Abby · Married on 10/01/2016

When my husband and I got engaged, there were very few things that I knew I wanted for our wedding day, but having Alexis do our flower arrangements was one of them! I had done a styled shoot with a local photographer, where there was a beautiful flower crown done by The Green Flamingo and I just fell in love with the style and quality.

Alexis was so patient with me, a bride who was very detail oriented, and who is also a very visual person. She met my mom and me at the venue to discuss arrangements, placement, etc. which was so incredibly helpful, and so much appreciated. The arrangements at our wedding were breathtaking and so elegant and grand. It was everything I had dreamed it would be! I also really appreciate that she does not use dyed flowers and that she stays true to the nature and beauty of the flowers themselves. I can't imagine having worked with anyone else!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Jessi · Married on 03/12/2016

Alexis at The Green Flamingo was just awesome to work with. I had a limited flower budget of less than $2000 and a smaller wedding but large bridal party. Alexis worked with me to pick flowers that fit my budget for the tables and the bridal party that were just beautiful! She was flexible when we had to make some changes due to the venue changing our room and was very easy to work with.

Sent on 03/21/2016

Brittany · Married on 06/05/2015

Alexis created beautiful bouquets for the big day! I asked for green, textured, natural arrangements and she delivered! Everyone commented on how lovely they were- I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/10/2015