P.O Box 112, Apalachin, NY 13732 Map · Phone number

92a18bc5652f8c9a 1318998177254 TamJAm0212
It's all about the details!
Their candy parade out the church doors...
Their candy parade out the church doors...
Sweet kiss
Sweet kiss
Hickories Park, Owego NY in full glory.
Hickories Park, Owego NY in full glory.
a perfect Tag Team... playing ball in Hickories Park, Owego NY
a perfect Tag Team... playing ball in Hickories Park, Owego NY
Having a lil' fun, Hickories Park, Owego NY
Having a lil' fun, Hickories Park, Owego NY
92a18bc5652f8c9a 1318998177254 TamJAm0212

3 Reviews for The Camera's Eye Studio

Meagan · Married on 04/08/2017

Lisa is a great friend and a phenomenal photographer. She knew I hated posing for pictures and did a great job making me feel comfortable. Book her!

Sent on 04/23/2017

Stefanie · Married on 08/08/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Lisa and her assistant, Patrick. First of all, included with the package were engagement pictures and a guest book.... which turned out fantastic!! I still get compliments on those photos. Lisa and Patrick both came out to the wedding location (which wasn't exactly close) for the rehearsal and did research on the area... which clearly showed on the wedding day when they had all kinds of great photo ideas. They were so creative and adventurous!! We were in fields and even in the creek getting great shots (Patrick even carried me over some rocks!!) She had our gallery up within a few days after the wedding and every photo was absolutely AMAZING!! I am still in awe at how wonderful everything came out. Not to mention, they were SO MUCH FUN to work with!!! Lisa's energy is so positive and upbeat that it's hard not to laugh your butt off and have a great time. I absolutely loved that they stuck around after the event to join in a few dances with us! I would definitely recommend The Camera's Eye for any of your photography needs!!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Tiffany · Married on 06/06/2009

I can't begin to describe how talented Lisa is. Her energy level throughout the day was amazing. She is the type of photographer that makes you WANT to have pictures done! There was never a dull moment with her and her assistant Patrick. Our wedding photos came out exquisite. She had the online images to me in just about 2 weeks, which is faster than I have ever seen. Friends of mine are still waiting for their wedding pictures from a year ago! I would highly recommend Lisa to anyone I know, whether you're interested in wedding, engagement, graduation or baby pictures. From day one, I could tell that our experience with Lisa was going to be pleasant, to say the least. She is funny, talented, and takes gorgeous photos. What else can you ask for?

Sent on 06/30/2009

The Camera's Eye Studio FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• P.O Box 112 Apalachin, 13732 See on map