5 Division Street Unit C3, East Greenwich, RI 02818 Map · Phone number

• Ve'Lace Bridal

47 Reviews for The Bridal Garden

• Futuremrsa · Getting married on 11/07/2021

Wow !!!! Beautiful

Very professional clean and beautiful selection

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Fairbrothers · Married on 10/17/2020

Like shopping with an old friend! Hayley Paige Dresses & Perfect for a small group.

The Bridal Garden was a great experience that I would (and will!) recommend to my friends and family. Angela was helpful, sweet, and kind from the moment we walked it. It was like having another friend there! She let me, my MOH, and mom walk around and hand pick some dresses to start with, which was awesome! Angela was amazing at reading the situation, giving advice, and keeping the appointment moving (I appreciate wasting no time!). I came in with one vision in my head and Angela helped me get out of shell and try on other styles. After her helping me trying on dresses and listening to my feedback on each, she pulled the dress of my dreams!! If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have even tried it on - I went right past it! 1 appointment and 2.5 hours later, I had purchased the best dress EVER! if you're a fan of Hayley Paige- make an appointment here NOW! Thanks to everyone again at The Bridal Garden. Cant wait to come back to get my orders!

Sent on 02/02/2020

Tarrin · Married on 09/09/2018

I found the perfect dress at the Bridal Garden. The entire staff there, were beyond accommodating. I am a retail manager and it was incredibly hard to find a time slot that my mother and I had available together. Karen stayed late just for me to make sure I was able to get an appointment. I tried on a variety of dresses, trying to achieve a lacy, trumpet look. Karen picked a different style, and it was THE dress! It was from the Casablanca line, and they were able to order it for me in my exact measurements. It needed minimal alterations because of this and fit like a glove! I have been a bridesmaid a number of times, and have been in many shops (including others on Main St. ) and the attention and care that these ladies give to their clients is at a level above the rest. You will not be disappointed when you stop in here!

Sent on 09/13/2018

• 5 Division Street Unit C3 East Greenwich, RI, 02818 See on map
    By appointment by vising our website at bridalgardenri.net to book!
    Location of (The Bridal Garden)