110 Main Street, East Greenwich, RI 02818 Map · Phone number

45 Reviews for The Bridal Garden

The Bridal Garden 1
The Bridal Garden 2

Tarrin · Married on 09/09/2018

I found the perfect dress at the Bridal Garden. The entire staff there, were beyond accommodating. I am a retail manager and it was incredibly hard to find a time slot that my mother and I had available together. Karen stayed late just for me to make sure I was able to get an appointment. I tried on a variety of dresses, trying to achieve a lacy, trumpet look. Karen picked a different style, and it was THE dress! It was from the Casablanca line, and they were able to order it for me in my exact measurements. It needed minimal alterations because of this and fit like a glove! I have been a bridesmaid a number of times, and have been in many shops (including others on Main St. ) and the attention and care that these ladies give to their clients is at a level above the rest. You will not be disappointed when you stop in here!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Casey · Married on 09/08/2018

I only went wedding dress shopping once, and it was the best day all because of the staff at this shop! I had the pleasure of having Christina help me shop with myself, bridesmaid, mom and future mother in law. She was very knowledgable and was never pushy or stand off-ish. She was the perfect fit and had such patience and a great personality to my group. I will always remember my dress shopping experience as one of my best days because of the service and Christina! Oh, and because I said yes to the dress!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Gloria · Married on 06/24/2018

I had a wonderful experience with The Bridal Garden and absolutely loved my Casablanca wedding dress. I had gone to a handful of dress shops across RI and the Bridal Garden was the second to last one. Everyone was super helpful, professional, and accommodating during my fitting. They have a substantial selection of dresses, brand names and unique looks. I did not feel rushed or pressured during my fitting, the experience was very enjoyable. I was not able to take photos of the dresses so I had to come back for a second look at the one I really liked. After trying on the dress a second time, I knew it was the one!

Sent on 07/27/2018