10000 Riverside Drive Suite 7, North Hollywood, CA 91602 Map · Phone number

• Lovella Bridal
  • Modern Bride

7 Reviews for The Blushing Bird

Elisa · Married on 10/20/2017

Jenni at the Blushing Bird is amazing! I was looking for an art deco glam shoe for my wedding and found the perfect pair of Emmy London shoes on their website; I live on the east coast so i wasn't able to go to the store to see them in person. I called Jenni and she was so helpful. We went over what my dress looked like and the look of my entire wedding. Jenni took that information and emailed me photos of a couple of options that I had not considered. She even modeled a few pairs so that I could see the fit on an actual person. At the end of the day I ended up buying both a pair for my wedding dress and a pair for my rehearsal dress! I whole heartedly recommend Jenni and the Blushing Bird. No matter where you live, the level of customer service is unparalleled.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Leigh · Married on 09/03/2017

The Blushing Bird is THE best bridal accessory shop in town! The selection of shoes, hair accessories and jewelry are amazing. I purchased the Emmy shoes for my wedding and got endless compliments all night. I also ended up purchasing the peony shoes to wear for other bridal events and everyone always ask where i got them from! Jenni's relationship with the designers can get you custom things as well, I got a hair piece that I loved in rose gold instead of the gold that was on display. I highly recommend making an appointment for a truly exceptional private shopping event to explore the entire shop alone and get the one-on-one shopping experience that you crave as a bride. You won't be disappointed! Jenni has things in a variety of price ranges too so you can really find something unique that you will love!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Suzanne · Married on 09/25/2016

It seems like despite being in the fashion capital of the United States, there are no solely wedding accessory stores. The Blushing Bird, however, specializes only in accessories! It is in a 1960's style business park (we completely missed it the first time). Jenni has an amazing collection of hair combs, veils, and shoes! The accessories are hand-made and imported from France and England. Jenni was so much fun to work with -- an hour and a half in her shop just flew by! I found a stunning comb that complements my dress and am still debating about the veil (which is also so gorgeous!). I would highly recommend her to anyone looking only for accessories since she does not carry dresses.

Sent on 05/08/2016

Award

• Moxie Bright Events Wedding Planners

The Blushing Bird is my go-to shop for all my client's bridal accessories. Jenni's eye for only the most unique, detailed, and gorgeous accessories make a visit to her shop time well spent. Her attention to detail and dedication to clients is off the charts! I recommend The Blushing Bird without hesitation!

• Revel Petals Wedding Florists

The Blushing Bird is a shop that provides a fun and relaxed atmosphere, where you can try on the best of the best in all bridal accessories. Unique, handmade, couture swag from veils to hair pieces that can become heirlooms for your daughters down the line, but when you're there, you feel like you are among family. Jenni (the owner) has such an amazing eye for style, and makes sure that everything in her shop is exquisite!

• 10000 Riverside Drive, Suite 7 North Hollywood, 91602 See on map
    Location of (The Blushing Bird)