The Arrangement Company

Lynchburg, VA View map

$3,558 Typical Price

The Arrangement Company specializes in flower styling for weddings and special events of all sizes. Always seeking the perfect balance between palette, texture and form to make your event flowers fabulous!!!!! Serving Central Virginia and beyond.

• Beth
    Beth Married on 09/26/2020

Amy is amazing!

I reached out to Amy because I had seen photos of her incredible past work at my venue - I knew that she would understand my vision and she knocked it out of the park. The flowers were one of the most important aspects of the day in my eyes and Amy and her team made sure that everything was perfect. All of our guests kept commenting on the flowers and the head table and arbor that Amy put together for us were so beautiful. I highly recommend Amy!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 09/06/2019

My vision came to life!

I had *two* conversations with Amy from The Arrangement Company about my vision for my wedding and she totally nailed it! Talk about having true talent! She went above and beyond for us—and even ordered special lanterns to incorporate into our centerpieces. I can’t say enough wonderful things about my flowers and all of our floral details. People are still commenting about how beautiful the flowers were!
    Molly Married on 09/01/2019

floral artist

Amy is an artist and brought my visions to life for my wedding day. We couldn't meet in person as I live several hours away, but she did a great job at gathering what I wanted via phone calls and Pinterest. I was blown away when I walked into the reception and saw all the centerpieces! I also had a chuppah which Amy decorated beautifully despite it being assembled later than we anticipated. I would highly recommend Amy and would love to work with her again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• The Trivium
    Rating 4.9 out of 5 , 79 Reviews
    · Mansion Weddings

3729 woodside ave Lynchburg, 24503
Location of (The Arrangement Company)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding