The Arrangement Company

Lynchburg, VA View map

$3,558 Typical Price

The Arrangement Company specializes in flower styling for weddings and special events of all sizes. Always seeking the perfect balance between palette, texture and form to make your event flowers fabulous!!!!! Serving Central Virginia and beyond.

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.7 out of 5 rating

• Lauren
    Lauren K. Married on 10/29/2022

Over 5 Stars!

Amy, who runs The Arrangement Company, is for a lack of better words phenomenal! We actually hired her through “word of mouth” around Lynchburg and was 100% one the best decisions we ever made.

Amy is confident, with a very talented vision and a strong voice - She listens to what your interests are, gets to know you and the groom a bit, works really well with Pinterest inspo board and was prepared with a list of questions at the first meeting! Right off the bat, her and my mother became fast friends!

Flower arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres seem like minor details, but add up to being one of the main pieces to bringing your picture to life! The details Amy, so beautifully, brought together truly made our day feel like a fairy tale! I love all things botanical and was very particular of what I was hoping to have - Amy was very receptive to this and went the extra mile to work with her flower farms to collect a stunning variety for the big day! I even messaged her the next day asking for names of the flowers!

She knows this industry… she knows what looks good, and knows what pairs well together… as the wedding inched closer it was so comforting knowing that she was one thing we didn’t have to worry about! And even though we went through a frost and she lost many flowers at local farms, this didn’t phase her! She was ready with another solution and messaged us with great excitement!
    Day off, Amy was there on time, no needs from us and decorated the entire space with plenty of time before guests arrived! It was breathtaking and felt like a beautiful surprise! At the end of the day she even helped me save several flowers for drying!!

10 out of 10
    100 out of 100
    10000000000000% the best choice we made!
  • Katherine
    Katherine L. Married on 06/19/2021

Gorgeous florals

When we envisioned the florals for our wedding, we knew we wanted elegant arrangements and centerpieces that would transform the tented reception space into a black tie optional affair, and Amy at the Arrangement Company delivered above and beyond our expectations! We were worried that we hadn’t been able to express what we were looking for in our early meetings, but it was like she read our minds and delivered exactly what we wanted but hadn’t been able to describe. She created a gorgeous palette of pinks, peaches, and neutrals and a cohesive vision across all of the flowers, from the bouquets and the variety of table arrangements to the ceremony florals and the arch that welcomed guests into the reception. They fit our style perfectly: elegant without being fussy and natural-looking without being overrun by greenery. We can’t recommend Arrangement Company enough—you can trust Amy to create gorgeous florals for your wedding!
  • Beth
    Beth Married on 09/26/2020

Amy is amazing!

I reached out to Amy because I had seen photos of her incredible past work at my venue - I knew that she would understand my vision and she knocked it out of the park. The flowers were one of the most important aspects of the day in my eyes and Amy and her team made sure that everything was perfect. All of our guests kept commenting on the flowers and the head table and arbor that Amy put together for us were so beautiful. I highly recommend Amy!
  • illustration stars

The Trivium
4.9 out of 5 rating , 79 Reviews
· Mansion Weddings

3729 woodside ave Lynchburg, VA, 24503
Location of (The Arrangement Company)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding