3729 woodside ave, Lynchburg, VA 24503 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 2

About The Arrangement Company

The Arrangement Company specializes in flower styling for weddings and special events of all sizes. Always seeking the perfect balance between palette, texture and form to make your event flowers fabulous!!!!! Serving Central Virginia and beyond.

• Real Weddings 2

36 Reviews for The Arrangement Company

The Arrangement Company 1
The Arrangement Company 2

Camille · Married on 05/04/2018

If you're looking for breathtaking florals that you will get endless compliments on your wedding day, then look no further! Amy is a true artist and a supportive vendor through and through. When we were off to a slow start on the day of, she stepped up to make sure everything was in place before she left, even going above and beyond to set up things that were technically not within her scope. Amy listened to every detail and concern we had and delivered 100%. We (and all of our wedding guests) are HUGE fans of Amy. Love love love love love.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Katie · Married on 11/04/2017

I loved working with Amy! First of all, Amy saved the day when our first florist had to back out. She stepped in seamlessly and made me feel at ease. She was so great to work with - easy-going, responsive and creative! She understood my style immediately and supported it, as well as gave me some new ideas for flowers and arrangements that I had not considered. I never worried about flowers or decorations because I knew Amy had a great vision and she knew what I liked and wanted. Our bouquets were stunning and the colors complimented our dresses very well. Our reception space was absolutely beautiful -- I was jumping up and down, in LOVE, when I walked in and saw all the arrangements. Amy was phenomenal and I would recommend her to any bride!!

Sent on 12/24/2017

Emily · Married on 10/14/2017

Amy was so wonderful! I didn’t know exactly what I wanted, but I had a Pinterest board. She helped me refine the vision, and then I changed my mind on half of everything, and Amy was super patient and understanding and refined the vision even further. Everything was perfect. Everyone commented on how gorgeous the flowers were, and how the flowers tied in with the overall decor of the wedding. She also has a lot of other items to go with flowers (if you want). We ultimately chose these oil lamps/lanterns to go on some of our tables, which added even further to the decor. She also made a gorgeous arbor for our ceremony—I mean, breathtakingly gorgeous. At the same time, Amy made our vision fit within our budget, which was huge. Can’t recommend Amy highly enough!

Sent on 04/08/2018