Richmond, VA 23235 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 45

About Brousseau Events

As a full service planning and floral design company, I offer a range of planning and floral design services, and customize what I do according to your needs and budget. In the end, I'm here to help bring your event to life and create something beautiful for you, family and friends to enjoy.

Here is a short list of the typical items I am happy to cover; this list is only a sample and I will assist with other elements such as hotel accommodations, rehearsal dinners, and the list goes on!

My services include the following:

* Complete planning and design of your special day
* Assist you with tiniest of details (often overlooked)
* Address the needs and challenges involved with your special day
* Navigate a plan of action for you and your event vendors
* Carry out or amend previously implemented plans for your special day

Thanks so much for stopping by and considering me for your big day. I look forward to the opportunity of helping you create an inspired wedding for all to enjoy.

Follow Brousseau Events on
conner molly wedding reception 0130

• Videos 2

17 Reviews for Brousseau Events

Nicole · Married on 04/28/2018

We hired Mirna to do our florals for our wedding but to me it was sooo much more! Mirna was a lifesaver throughout the whole planning process. She listened to everything I wanted and helped me make important decisions. Fast forward to the wedding day.. walking in when I arrived at the venue to get a sneak peak of the reception space.. I was so amazed and had tears in my eyes! Everything Mirna did was absolutely beautiful and everything she did was more than I could have imagined. I can’t thank her enough for helping make our day so beautiful!

Elizabeth · Married on 12/30/2017

If you’re like me and wondering where to start with wedding planning, hire Mirna! She has an amazing eye for design and will keep you on track the entire time. Shortly after hiring Mirna as our wedding planner, my fiancé and I met with her to discuss our vision. She knew exactly what questions to ask which resulted in a mood board we used as inspiration for designing our entire wedding. Mirna recommended amazing vendors and keep the communication going throughout the wedding planning process. Given that both of us work full time, hiring and working with Mirna was the best decision we could have made. It made for a magical day knowing that someone had your best interest at heart and was keeping everything running smoothly. It was a small cost to pay for piece of mind during your big day! Mirna also did the flowers and design for our wedding. She will work with you on any color pallet and make it look stunning! Mirna went above and beyond and is easy to work with. She was organized and everything came together and was handled properly. She is highly recommended and has a great network of vendors!

Brousseau Events FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Party Perfect
    Party Perfect Wedding Rentals

We love working with Mirna! She's super creative and thinks outside the box for her clients! We highly recommend working with Mirna for your wedding or special event!

• Richmond, VA 23235 See on map