Warrenton, VA 20187 Map · Phone number
Package Price $5,600
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Terry Kaye Events

Terry Kaye Events is a full-service event design, styling and planning boutique specializing in weddings, social occasions, and corporate affairs in and around Washington, DC. From intimate gatherings to the most lavish of events, TKE will manage every aspect of your party with creativity, elegance, and grace.

Terry Kaye, Owner and Lead Event Consultant, has been in the event planning sector since 2000 and has over 15 years of hands-on industry experience. Previous employers include Marriott, Aramark and The Posh Planner. Her attention to detail, creative vision, and undeniable style guarantees a flawless execution of every event she plans.

"I love what I do - and when there is passion in the planning process you can expect something extraordinary. I try to create an EXPERIENCE for my clients; one they and their guests will remember for the rest of their lives."- TKE

Follow Terry Kaye Events on

Terry Kaye Events 6
Terry Kaye Events 7

Brittany · Married on 07/06/2019

extremely professional

We worked with Robin as our wedding coordinator and Blue Valley Vineyard as our venue. Terry reached out right away to provide planning details and answer all of our questions as soon as we booked our venue. Detailed planning worksheets and timelines really helped me stay on track through the whole wedding planning process. Both Terry and Robin were extremely responsive and professional. Robin worked very closely with me the last 3 months before our wedding and her attention to detail ensured absolutely nothing was missed. The day of the rehearsal and wedding, Robin worked non-stop following through with every detail. She even helped saved the day from hurt feelings/family drama with her creativity and ensured everything ran smoothly and beautifully during the wedding.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Jelliott · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect Wedding Experience!!

We worked with Terry Kaye Events on my daughter's recent wedding at Blue Valley Vineyard and Winery in Delaplane, VA. Terry and her team are true professionals, and it showed in every aspect of the wedding. They used their significant experience and creativity to make my daughter's dream wedding come true. Every detail was thoroughly planned, and then seamlessly executed to plan on the wedding day. The event was a complete success and thanks to their professionalism, we were able to not stress about any details and instead focus on the wedding completely, and enjoying the moment with the bride & groom and all of our guests. We had many guests comment that it was the best wedding they'd ever attended. And we all now have a lifetime memory of a wonderful day that is worth more than anything to us. Many, many thanks to Terry and her team for a simply outstanding job. I would highly recommend Terry Kaye Events to anyone!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Meghan Welsh · Married on 06/08/2019

Terry made our day perfect! She is fantastic!

We recently had the pleasure of having Terry Kaye as the coordinator for our wedding at a Virginia winery. It was the best day of our lives and Terry made sure every detail was perfect! She is incredibly organized, very responsive, exceptionally kind, and had so many wonderful suggestions during the time we worked with her in the months leading up to the wedding. As a bride, I knew that I could relax on the morning of my wedding and enjoy getting ready with my bridesmaids and mother. Terry was handling all of the set up and logistics so that we didn't have to. I literally breathed a sigh of relief when she arrived on site, knowing that I could trust her to make sure everything was the way we had envisioned it. Many of our guests have commented on how hard Terry and her assistant were working and how smooth she made our ceremony and reception flow. As is bound to happen, a few unexpected things popped up on the wedding day, but Terry handled them so we could enjoy ourselves. Some examples - one of our guests tripped walking from our cocktail hour to our reception and injured himself. Terry quickly handled it, got him help, and made sure that it didn't create a big distraction or become an upsetting part of the evening for our guests. I also nicked my husband's finger with the knife when we were cutting our wedding cake. Before I could even ask for her help, Terry was there in a flash with a band-aid at the ready. The morning after the wedding I told my new husband, "I don't know how anyone gets married without a 'Terry'!" Engaged couples - do yourselves a favor and book Terry for your big day!

Sent on 06/28/2019