Laurel, MD 20707 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 45
  • Real Weddings 5

About Select Event Group

We are so excited about helping you plan your big day! Select Event Group prides itself on being one of the area's most popular and sought-after event and wedding designers. We strive to make your experience professional, courteous, and fun! No matter what your vision is for your event, we can help you bring it to life!

Follow Select Event Group on

• Videos 1

61 Reviews for Select Event Group

• Stacey

Stacey · Married on 10/22/2017

Anna was fantastic! She made sure everything was perfection so our vision could come to life.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Caroline · Married on 09/30/2017

Easy to work with and great items to choose from. I ordered a lot of glassware and flatware from Select for my wedding and I was so impressed with their customer service and selection of rentals. Great prices and great service makes a company so easy to work with.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Lyndsey · Married on 05/06/2017

Select was recommended to me by my wedding planner, Laura Dee Events, and I initially went with them solely because they had the cane back chairs I wanted for my kings table at my reception. When I got to their show warehouse I was blown away! I'm so happy I went with Select! They had just gotten in 2 different elegant and textured table clothes I went with and I was obsessed with the dinnerware selections! Select was the perfect choice for my reception! Thank you!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Select Event Group's reply:

Hi Lyndsey! Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy you had such a great experience! We pride ourselves on excellent service and quality products! Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to be part of making your day special. We wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Award

Select Event Group FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Chuppah, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Mandaps, Signage, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Trinkets, Vases
  • What is the starting price for tents? $ 3,000.00

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Saint Germain Catering
    Saint Germain Catering Wedding Caterers

Kelly Andres is the best in the industry. We love her and so professional and caring. She is #1

• Pretty Entertaining
    Pretty Entertaining Wedding Planners

I'm a wedding planner, and I've worked with Select Event Group for rentals (chairs, tables, linens, tabletop, etc.), lighting, and tenting. They're great before the event, on the event day, and after. Every team member is professional and responsive, and they're sincerely interested in making each wedding exactly what the client envisions. They also make visiting their Laurel showroom a fun experience for my couples, which I really appreciate. I love working with Select, and I look forward to our next event together!

• The Doubletree by Hilton Washington DC
    The Doubletree by Hilton Washington DC Hotel Weddings

Select Event Rental has a great inventory of quality products. They are our go to company for linen and any event rentals. They have allowed us to offer our clients a seamless event planning experience by being professional, speedy, courteous and flexible.

• Laurel, 20707 See on map