Select Event Group

Laurel, MD View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

We are so excited to help you plan your big day! Select Event Group prides itself on being one of the area's most popular and sought-after event rental companies. We strive to make your experience professional, courteous, and fun! No matter what your vision is for your wedding, we can help you bring it to life!

Our Rentals, Linens & Furnishings Division provides the event rental products that form the foundation of your events’ design and experiential goals. Partnering with Select enables you to choose from the latest styles of china, stemware and flatware, as well as a wide assortment of fabrics for table linens, chair cushions, and napkins – all manufactured in-house. Select also offers a comprehensive selection of food service equipment and curated furniture groupings essential for elevating the guest experience.

Our Tents, Structures & Flooring Division designs and builds the entire temporary event overlay program. All projects are customized based on your needs and can include rental tenting, flooring, and power/climate control. Select guarantees quality and timely builds by using in-house crews and company owned inventory.

Regardless of the size, complexity or budget of your event, Select has dedicated teams that specialize in your event type. Quite simply, there is no job too large or too small for Select. When you choose Select as your event rental partner, we will be there for all your event needs.

Our locations allow us to best serve our local, regional, and national clients.

Select Event Group – Laurel

Headquarters & Warehouse

8610 Cherry Lane

Laurel, Maryland 20707

Select Event Group – Hunt Valley

Design Studio (Opening Summer 2021)

Tent & Flooring Warehouse

Design Studio, By Appointment Only

8474 Tyco Road

Vienna, Virginia 22182

Select Event Group – Manassas

Design Studio (Opening Summer 2021)

Tent & Flooring Warehouse

By Appointment Only

6946 Wellington Road

Manassas, Virginia 20109

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Tent Accessories
Tents
Trinkets
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for tents?

3,000.00

• Catharine
    Catharine B. Married on 04/29/2022

Beautiful rentals, excellent service, great value

My wedding planner Sara Bauleke at Bella Notte recommended Select Event Rentals for linens, china, stemware and flatware, and chairs. She visited the Tysons location to choose everything with me "attending" via FaceTime because I was sick with breakthrough covid. The selection they offered was exactly what we needed, with lots of beautiful options for linens. Sara has a great relationship with Select, and all their communication with her and with me was perfect — on time, accurate, flexible when we made changes and additions. Everything was delivered exactly on time and in perfect condition and then picked up on time. Great value. Highly recommend.

Select Event Group's reply:

Hi Catharine, thank you for taking the time to write this positive review. We are thrilled to hear that the communication from our team was perfect. We wish you all the best in the years to come!
    Dana H. Married on 04/09/2022

Excellent experience!

I would definitely recommend working with Select Event Group. Their team was kind, responsive, and very helpful. We rented a stage and chairs from them and they were extremely flexible with delivery/pick-up and offer very fair prices compared to other vendors I found. I really enjoyed working with their team and would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Select Event Group's reply:

Thank you, Dana, for taking the time to write such an excellent review! We so appreciate your kind words, and it makes us so happy that we were able to provide you with your rentals!
  • Kacey
    Kacey B. Married on 02/26/2022

Beautiful rentals

We used Select Event Group for our chairs and linens for our 2/26/22 wedding and could not have been happier. I was able to go to the warehouse and see my options, and I received a quote that was less than I was expecting (the one time that happened with the wedding planning process!). The booking process was extremely flexible - I made changes to my order just a few weeks in advance with no penalties or issues. Everything looked great the day of the wedding.

Select Event Group's reply:

Thank you, Kacey, for taking the time to write such a positive review. We are thrilled that you had an exceptional experience with us. We're happy to have been able to be part of your special day and hope to work with you once again for any other events.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

30 photos · 09/08/2018
  • Scott & Amanda
    28 photos · 08/22/2016

Saint Germain Catering Saint Germain Catering Wedding Caterers

Kelly Andres is the best in the industry. We love her and so professional and caring. She is #1

Pretty Entertaining Pretty Entertaining Wedding Planners

I'm a wedding planner, and I've worked with Select Event Group for rentals (chairs, tables, linens, tabletop, etc.), lighting, and tenting. They're great before the event, on the event day, and after. Every team member is professional and responsive, and they're sincerely interested in making each wedding exactly what the client envisions. They also make visiting their Laurel showroom a fun experience for my couples, which I really appreciate. I love working with Select, and I look forward to our next event together!

The Doubletree by Hilton Washington DC The Doubletree by Hilton Washington DC Hotel Weddings

Select Event Rental has a great inventory of quality products. They are our go to company for linen and any event rentals. They have allowed us to offer our clients a seamless event planning experience by being professional, speedy, courteous and flexible.

8610 Cherry Lane Laurel, MD, 20707
Location of (Select Event Group)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding