Manassas, VA 20112 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 66
  • Pricing

About Sweet Little Notions

Text GIFs (with customized message from the happy couple), Video Messages, Choose 2x6 or 4x6 Prints, Online Gallery, Scrapbook with 2x6 slots so strips slide right in, Enclosed Booth with LED lights ... Our sleek look and latest features make us the best booth in the business!

ARE YOU INSURED?

Absolutely! Even if your venue does not require vendor insurance, it's a good to have! Our insurance covers general liability, an umbrella policy, and workers compensation.

CUSTOM PHOTO STRIPS

Our strips are fully custom. We don't just place your names on it. If you have a starry night theme, well make the background look like Van Gogh! We can even match your event stationery. We'll send you a few designs for you to choose from.

OPEN VS ENCLOSED

Our most common question, which is better? It's entirely a matter of preference. Open Air booths can have more people in the shot and you have the choice of a gorgeous sequin backdrop. Enclosed offers some privacy and a level of flair with our colorful, embedded LED lights!

WHAT TYPE OF EVENTS DO YOU DO?

We've done all kinds of events! A photo booth is fun for any kind of special event or celebration!

• Weddings
img0229
wedding crasher photo
photo booth session 2
Sweet Little Notions
best day ever photo booth
img0154
many people in enclosure
green screen background
blue background1
Sweet Little Notions
came for the cake photo booth
photo booth session
couple kissing

• Videos 1

16 Reviews for Sweet Little Notions

PR · Married on 06/02/2018

Our wedding day was June 2, 2018, we hired sweet Little Notions back in July 2017. Mrs. Coleman the owner is simply just the best, in the beginning it was a little hard to get in touch with them but other than that there were no real issues. Mrs. Coleman went well beyond over the moon on our wedding day. She was greeted by our coordinator who did not treat her kind at all, having her wait an hour and a half before set up when she arrived early, not allowing her to see the setup area, etc., we didn't find out until later and my heart truly sank for Mrs. Coleman. The photo booth was amazing and a real bit hit with everyone who was able to take a photo. Jess & I simply enjoyed our time in the booth, we had this amazing video which was a huge hit and a lot of fun. We shared it on Facebook and people just raved about it and how much fun it appeared we had. Our wedding day was AMAZING, folks are asking us if we can do it all over again next year. Mrs. Coleman sent us home with a photo album of all our guest, a picture framed of Jess and I and with a lot of love. I do remember meeting Mrs. Coleman after Jess and I took a photo and she greeted us and told us how wonderful our wedding was, we were a bit tipsy however I do encounter our brief time with her. The photo booth was absolutely amazing, we choose the igloo which was a HUGE hit with everyone and we loved it as well. We also loved the elegant look of the camera which fit right in with our Black Tie wedding. Mrs. Coleman, Jess and I really appreciate your patience on our day, you could have left us high and dry and I probably wouldn't have blamed you especially with the treatment you received. I am truly and deeply sorry for it all. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for being so patience and being willing to fulfill your obligations to us. We will most certainly use your services again. Thank you for everything Mrs. Coleman and remember #LoveHasNoLimits Jessica & PR Howard Jackson

Sweet Little Notions 1

Jaimie · Married on 12/21/2017

I reached out to Sweet Little Notions within 2 weeks of my event. Lauren was super responsive in helping me figure out which services i'd like to have, and even helped me get the photo booth booked! The process was super easy. The quality of the photos are fantastic. (Way better than any other photo booth I've ever used before) The attendant at my wedding reception was fun, personable and friendly! I definitely recommend this company for all of their photo booth needs! Thanks Sweet Little Notions! I will definitely use you for any of my future events!

Award

Sweet Little Notions Pricing

Sweet Little Notions Price Rates

Sweet Little Notions FAQ

• What event items are available? Decor, Lights, Photo booth, Signage, Tables
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • What is the starting price for a 3-hour photo booth package? $ 295.00
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What is the price of your most popular photo booth package? $ 545.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Manassas, VA 20112 See on map