About Photo In A Box

Picture Yourself In The Box!

Picture Yourself In The Box!

We are one of the Washington DC area's best Photo Booth rental companies. We service Maryland, Baltimore, and the Northern Virginia area. Want to have the wedding that everyone is talking about? Then come check out the great Photo Booth rental packages and options we have to offer.

Categories: Wedding Rental

Props (8)
Enclosed Booth (7)
CD/DVD of Images (5)
Backdrop(s) (2)
Social Media Integration (2)

We used Photo In A Box for daughters wedding on 11/11/17 and everyone loved it!!! It was run professionally and the quality of the photos were great!!! The most important thing was that our guests had a blast and had a personal keepsake to take home. The photos are hilarious. Thank you! It was so much fun!!!

Profile Picture Jan, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Photobooth

I used Photo In A Box for a Gala I worked on and they were superb! Mike was professional and accommodating, and the photo booth backdrop and accessories were perfect for the occasion. I highly recommend using Photo In A Box for all events.

Profile Picture Mary, 10/21/17, 1 Review

1 VIDEO

Photo In A Box 2
1:10 minutes

4 ENDORSEMENTS
We probably worked with Photo In A Box on a total of 5 weddings in 2013, including having them at a vendor at my own wedding in October. Mike is extremely professional, responsive, and an absolute pleasure to work with! We highly recommend them to clients, and always look forward to working with them at every wedding and event we have. Thank you for being so great and easy to work with!

I worked with Will from Photo In A Box for two weddings on successive nights. I made announcements regarding the photobooth throughout the evening and the guests enjoyed using the props for their photo-ops. Will provided a book to mount the photo strips and write a message to the bride & groom - each guest also received a strip to keep. I occasionally have clients who seek photobooth services and I'll gladly refer them to Photo In A Box for future events!

Photo In A Box is a perfect photo booth to have at any event you are hosting. They are a pleasure to work with and the quality of the pictures are great!

Events

Photo In A Box is a wedding photo booth provider from Arlington, VA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC. Photo In A Box is a professional wedding photo booth provider that has been part of the Northern Virginia wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in weddings, birthdays, bar/bat mitzvahs, anniversaries, holiday parties to name a few.