Photo In A Box Reviews

97 | Arlington, VA

97 Reviews for Photo In A Box

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/15/2021

Great people to work with

Photo in a Box was great. We postponed due to
    Covid and they were super flexible. Our guest loved being able to take photos and we loved getting to see all the photos at the end of the event! Great feature for adults and kids!

Sent on 05/25/2021

David M. · Married on 08/02/2020

Easiest decision, best value for your party

Easiest part of planning my wife's 40th birthday party was working with Mike. He created a great custom 2x6 strip for everyone. Everyone commented how easy and fun it was to use the photo booth and the props. The best part, was that he reminded everyone to leave a video message and while they did that, he was already created the momento photo book where they could then write a message to the guest of honor. When the party was over, I was cleaning up and Mike handed me a thumb drive with all the pics and videos, he handed me a bounded photo book with all the comments and by the time I got home, there was an email waiting for me with a login and password to check out the pics and videos online. When we "recovered from our tiredness" the next day, we all sat on the couch and laughed at the videos, which got sillier and sillier as the night went on. If you are still reading this, just stop...call Mike and make the easiest decision of the many you still have left to make. Sit back and enjoy your event!

Sent on 02/13/2020
  • is1093

Izbela S. · Married on 12/27/2019

Perfect addition to our wedding day!

We used Photo in a Box for our wedding events and the photo booth was a complete hit! All of our guests enjoyed it and my husband and I loved looking back at the pictures and video messages our guests left us in the scrapbook that Mike and his team provided with all of the pictures. Thank you guys so much!!

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah J. · Married on 10/05/2019

Highly recommend

Michael was super responsive to us and was prompt at the wedding. The guests enjoyed the service. It was great!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Blair

Blair R. · Married on 08/03/2019

Such A Fun Addition!

Photo In A Box exceeded expectations for my and my husband’s wedding in August 2019. The open booth set-up was a highlight and a popular attraction before and during the reception. There was a great variety of props and decorations that fit everyone's needs. The booth set-up was seamless and on-time, and the staff working the booth were professional and polite. Highly recommend Photo In A Box for your next event!

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Jenlain

Jenlain C. · Married on 06/04/2019

Excellent experience

Photo in a Box was easy, helpful and the biggest hit at the wedding. We would encourage all couples to have a photo booth and Photo in a Box was SO wonderful to work with. Thank you!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Alexis · Married on 05/25/2019

amazinggggg!!!

It was such a pleasure to work with photo in a box; they were by far the easiest vendor to work with on my big day...and they were reasonably priced! My guests were raving about how much they enjoyed the photobooth! The quality of the photos was wonderful and we really enjoyed going back through our scrapbook they put together of all the photos from the night. Choose them, it'll be the best decision you ever made for your wedding

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 05/25/2019

The perfect detail to add to your wedding!

Photo in a Box was such an incredible and easy team to work with! From day one, we were involved in the creation of our photo strips and photo booth experience. The booth itself was extremely modern, and the props were awesome! They even let us use some of our own props. After the wedding, the photo booth attendant put together a photo album with photo strips of all of our guests, featuring hand written messages! It was an awesome conversation piece to pass around the day after, and brought a smile to everyone's face. They even gave us a thumb drive, and a link to digital copies of all the photo booth pictures. Thanks Photo in a Box for making our day amazing!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Veronika · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect Touch!

Thank you so much! What an amazing and fun addition to our wedding!! Mike could not have been more accommodating and responsive. His Photo Booth and all the fun, quirky props were the hit of the wedding! The next day we had a link to all our photos and we walked away from the wedding with a flash drive of the pics! Couldn't say enough amazing things about our experience and it's a small thing that added just the perfect touch to our wedding!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Lcoyle · Married on 04/06/2019

Mom of the Bride

Huge, huge hit at my daughter’s wedding!

Sent on 04/21/2019
  • Ann

Ann · Married on 03/29/2019

Fantastic to work with & an excellent value

Photo in a Box was fantastic and we cannot recommend them enough! Will was great answering all of our (many, many) questions leading up to the wedding and he even let me design my own background for the photo strip. When we didn’t know if the weather would cooperate, he offered to be flexible about when and where to set up the booth.

The enclosed booth was a huge hit at the wedding! Will was extremely helpful to all the guests and wonderfully friendly: My guests were all raving about him. At the end of the night he assembled all the photo-strips in a back fabric binder for us and a few days later we got the link to all our high resolution digital files (the strips, individual photos AND the mini movie clips we didn’t even realize were included. An absolute professional!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Marge · Married on 10/21/2018

Photo in a Box is a terrific company; definitely value received!

Photo in a Box with Will was terrific. The vendor was super friendly, professional, helpful, reasonably priced and amazing with both kids and adults. I highly recommend them. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Lukas · Married on 09/01/2018

I compared various photo booths before deciding to go with photo in a box and this turned out to be a great choice. Very professional and attentive, and super fast in giving us the finished scrap book that same night. Very high quality, leather binder, exceeding our expectations by far.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Sabrina · Married on 09/01/2018

We hired Photo In a Box for our wedding and our guests loved it! Mike was super nice and responded quickly to all questions we had. We also were able to send in our own design that matched our wedding theme as the photo banner.
    The service the night-of was excellent, and they ensured the prop table stayed neat throughout the party. They also brought a photobook where people can post photos and write notes, which was ready at the end of the night, and is so nice to have. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/03/2018

E. · Married on 06/12/2018

Photo In a Box is amazing! We arranged for two of their photo booths to be at our 5th Grade Promotion Party. They were on time, prepared with plenty of props, courteous, great with the kids, and the quality of the pictures was amazing! They allowed us to put our own banner on the pictures as well. I can't say enough great things about this company! The booths were in terrific shape, and the kids had SO much fun! I would book them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Vnai · Married on 04/28/2018

This photobooth was a hit at my wedding! I loved the scrapbook and being able to watch the videos (which were hilarious!). Mike was so responsive and professional. We received a magnet of our photobooth picture, and our link to the gallery was sent that evening. Awesome customer service! loved it, would definitely recommend.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Thomas · Married on 04/28/2018

Outstanding Value and Service. I did my research, spoke to several photo booth vendors, and so glad I decided to take a chance with Photo in a Box. Mike and team was great to work with, and you get a lot in return. Elena was my attendant and kept my guests happy while I was tied up with wedding day activities. Can't believe I got digital copies the day after my wedding. Book them today!!!!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Jill · Married on 02/17/2018

We used Photo In a Box for our wedding 02.18.18.
    I was worried that the photo booth would take people away from the dance floor or look chinsy.
    I was 100% wrong and glad that we got it
    We got the open booth with the gold shimmery backdrop. Our guests absolutely LOVED the photo booth and made them more excited- no lines. People got excited about the booth and danced more.

We got the album the night of the wedding at the end. It was really fun to look at everyone's photo strips and messages that they left. It was a great guest book!

I high recommend Photo in a Box. Also, the price is right!

Sent on 03/01/2018

Jan · Married on 11/11/2017

We used Photo In A Box for daughters wedding on 11/11/17 and everyone loved it!!! It was run professionally and the quality of the photos were great!!! The most important thing was that our guests had a blast and had a personal keepsake to take home. The photos are hilarious. Thank you! It was so much fun!!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Mary · Married on 10/21/2017

I used Photo In A Box for a Gala I worked on and they were superb! Mike was professional and accommodating, and the photo booth backdrop and accessories were perfect for the occasion. I highly recommend using Photo In A Box for all events.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Jamie · Married on 10/20/2017

Mike and Will were amazing and super responsive throughout the entire process. The photo booth was a hit! I’d definitely recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Andrew · Married on 10/07/2017

We first used Photo In A Box at our friends' wedding two years ago and had so much fun. I knew immediately once I got engaged that I wanted them back at our wedding. My friends and family had SO much fun thanks to Photo In A Box. We got so many hilarious photos from them. They were super easy to work with before, during, and after the event. You couldn't ask for a better experience.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Dennis · Married on 10/01/2017

I used Photo in a Box at my wedding after attending two other weddings and another event that they'd covered. The service was great and flexible, great photo quality, and fun props that everyone enjoyed. Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Mary · Married on 09/23/2017

We loved having Photo in a Box at our wedding! They were super responsive, professional, and a blast to work with. Will was extremely responsive with his emails and making sure that we got exactly what we wanted. Elan was our booth attendant and he was more than a professional, he even let my husband and I get one last photo in before he closed up and presented us with our awesome photo album. We got a lot of compliments from our family and friends on how much fun they had with the booth. We would definitely recommend hiring Photo in a Box if you want to have a fun and professional photo booth at your special event!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Kevin · Married on 09/16/2017

I used them but also attended other events that they were at- costs was straightforward, staff was professional, and everyone was so excited to use the photobooth! Great props too for the photos. top notch!

Sent on 12/21/2017